• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Wrath of Leprechauns (mmff/f )

Masked_tickler

TMF Poster
Here's one I just finished, hope it's to your liking. Let me know what you think.

The Wrath of Leprechauns

The Time had finally come, Lorna had saved long and hard and was now on her way to visit her Grandfather in Ireland for a couple of weeks. Lorna was a slim built, fair skinned 28 year old, Irish girl with wavy red hair. She had never been to Ireland before, but her parents would often tell her about how beautiful the country was. The only relative that she knew of that was still there was her Grandfather. He had a small farm there about 20 miles outside of Dublin. She would stay with him and save herself the expense of a hotel room. The flight was a little long, but she rested as much as she could. The Plane landed and she met her Grandfather just past the customs area he helped her with her bags, putting them in the back of his old pick up truck.

“Lorna Darlin, It’s good ta see ya. You’re the spitin image of your mother, I’ll say.” He remarked opening the door to the truck.

“Thank you Grand-da.” She replied with a slight blush on her face.

Her Grandfather started the old truck and the headed off for the farm. Along the way he would point out some of the local sites that she might want to visit while she was there. They made small talk and told a few jokes to pass the time. Lorna was a little tired from her flight and her Grandfather could see it. They pulled into the farm and were greeted by “old Jake” the family dog. Her Grandfather parked the truck by the side of the simple farmhouse and started to unload the bags from the back. Lorna stepped out and looked around. The farm was a good 40 acres, as far as she could see it was all green flowing grass, and a large flock of sheep grazed on one area. Off to one side of the house was a large wooded area with a small walking path that passed through the center.

They went inside and her Grandfather showed her the room where she would stay. It was still rather early in the morning and Lorna sat in the living room next to the fireplace fighting off a yawn.

“Lorna, you must be tired from your trip. Best go lay down and get some rest. We’ll be going down to the pub later on this evening. It’s St. Patty’s day ya know, there’ll be a party there and we don’t want to be missing it.” He explained

“Yes, I am rather tired, must be the jet lag. I’ll go take a nap and you can wake me later.” She said heading off to her room.

Several hours later Lorna was awakened by a strange, but pleasant smell. She opened her eyes and then recognized the odor. Mmmm, cornbeef and cabbage, her Grandfather was cooking dinner. She got out of bed, still dressed in her jeans and white cotton blouse with ruffled cuffs and low cut ruffled front. She headed into the kitchen where her Grandfather was setting the table.

“Ah, there ya are. I was just coming to wake you up. We’d best be eating a little something before we go to the Pub.” He said

“Mmm, smells good Grand-da. When are we going to leave?” she asked

“Oh, in a few minutes. Sit down and eat now.” He replied

“I’d better go get changed then, I have to unpack and freshen my make-up and…” she explained.

“OH, nonsense! You look fine dear, what your wearing will be just fine for the bunch of folks down at the pub. Well, you might want to put on some shoes at least.” He told her as he looked down on her barefeet

Lorna’s Grandfather sat down and ate while she went and brushed her hair and touched up her makeup and then put on a pair of comfortable slip on walking shoes she had bought just before leaving for her vacation. She came back into the kitchen as her Grandfather was cleaning his dinner plate up in the sink.

“Ok, I’m ready to go.” She said as she gave a slow twirl around.

“Sure ya are darlin, but ya best be eating a little sumthing. It’s not wise to be drinking on an empty stomach. And now that you’re old enough, you’re free to partake of the festivities, if you think you can handle it.” He said to her with a chuckle in his voice.

She ate a little bit of the dinner and then replied, “You don’t have to worry about me Grand-da, I am a pretty good drinker. I used to out drink most of the boys in college, I’ll be alright.”

Lorna stood and put her plate in the sink, and then wiped her hands.

“Ok, are we ready to go?” she said to her Grandfather

“Yes, we’d best be on our way. The sun is setting and we should be out after dark.” He replied

The two of them walked out the door. Lorna started off to the passenger side door of the truck and was stopped by her Grandfather.

“No No lass we’ll be walking, the Pub’s just a wee bit down tha road.” He said

Now, “a Wee bit” to her grandfather was about 3 miles, to Lorna a wee bit was maybe a couple of blocks. So they started walking to the front gate. As they did Lorna asked about the path through the woods.

“Grand-da, where does that path through the woods go?” she asked

“It comes out just behind the pub that we are going to, it’s a shorter walk, but since it’s getting dark we don’t want to be going through the woods. They’re haunted ya know.” He said with a slight whisper to his voice.

“You don’t believe in such things as haunted woods, and ghosts do you?” she replied

“Child, I’ve been around her for a long time, I’ve heard tales. I haven’t lived this long by taking chances. They say that a strange glow can be seen in those woods late at night, and funny music is heard.” He told Lorna.

Lorna was silent for a few minutes as they walked down the road. They eventually made small talk again and sometime later reached the pub. Even from outside you could hear the laughing and music from inside. They opened the door and went inside. Inside her Grandfather was greeted by several others and he kindly introduced his granddaughter to them. In the back corner there were a group of men playing instruments as others danced a jig around the floor. Before Lorna knew it she had a tall glass of beer in her hand and was drinking away. Several hours and three beers later, Lorna was starting to feel the effects of the strong Irish beer. She could handle the American beer with no problem, but she was no match for the heavy lager stuff. She danced a jig with her Grandfather and when they finished her head was spinning around. Her Grandfather noticed she was wobbling some.

“Child, you’d best be going out back and get some fresh air. I think you have had a little too much ta drink already. But don’t be gone long.” He said pointing her to the back door.

Lorna stood up slowly and aimed herself at the back door to the pub. Pushing open the door she stepped out back and rested herself on an empty keg. After getting some fresh air her head seemed to clear up a little. She could just make out the path through the woods in the light of the full moon. In the woods she could make out a faint yellow orange glow, she could see that it wasn’t a fire glow it didn’t flicker like a fire. Curious, she did her best to stand up, her head was still a little dizzy from drinking. She staggered off towards the path and headed into the woods in the direction of the strange glow. She had totally forgotten about what her Grandfather told her about the woods being haunted. After several minutes of walking she found herself deep inside the woods, she couldn’t see the pub or her Grandfathers farm house only the tall trees and the moon through the tree limbs. Off to her left she saw the strange glow coming from between two trees in the distance. She stepped off the path and walked towards the glow, on the other side of the two trees she saw a large hallow tree stump on the ground. She stepped around the two trees then knelt down to see what was causing the glow. Inside the stump she saw hundreds of shiny gold coins. She was amazed at what she saw.

“Wow!” she said

She heard a faint thump and as she looked up she couldn’t believe her eyes. There standing on top of the stump was a tiny little man about 6 inches tall, dressed in strange green clothes.

“OH Ho! Stealing Me Gold are ya!” the tiny man said

“What the?…Who are y..” she started to speak

Before Lorna could finish her sentence the tiny man held out his and blew a gold powder in her face. Startled by the man raised up and inhaled the powder, when she did everything started to spin and she fell to the ground, she was out cold.

Later, Lorna started to wake up. She tried to sit up, but couldn’t, her arms and legs wouldn’t move she could move her head and when she looked up she could see that her arms were tied out to her sides and over her head. The same went for her legs, tied apart to stakes in the ground what made it worse, aside from her sheer bra and panties all her clothes had been removed and they were in a neat stack over to her right. She tried to call out for help, though she was a little afraid of who or what had done this to her.

“Hello? Help me! Someone?” she called out.

Out of the corner of her eye she could see small torches coming out of the woods all around her. There must have been at least 20 or 30 of them. As they got closer she could see that tiny men and women were carrying the torches, like the same tiny man she saw on the stump before she passed out. They formed a large circle around her and from the light of the torches she could now see that she was in a large circular clearing.

“Who..Who are you?” Lorna asked apprehensively

The tiny man that she saw on the stump came over and stood beside her.

“I’m Barnabas, leader of the Leprechauns. You were caught tryin to steal me gold!” he said

“No No I wasn’t. Really, I wasn’t stealing your gold!” Lorna tried to explain

“Ha, and a liar too! Well, we have ways of dealin with the likes of lying Gold thieves.” He said to Lorna

“You have the Honor of bein the center of OUR St. Patrick’s day celebration. By the time the sun rises tomorrow you’ll have forgotten all about yur Gold stealin.” He explained to her as he turned to the rest of the Leprechauns.

“Wait wait what are you going to do?” she asked

“Oh, don’t you be worrying about what we are going to do, just lay there and enjoy the party…hehehe” he said with a chuckle.

The tiny man turned around to the rest of the Leprechauns. A few of the men sat and started playing instruments the others all started laughing and dancing around Lorna. Lorna tired pulling at her arms and legs, but they weren’t budging. She was very uncomfortable and a little scared now.

“Please, Please Let me go! Oh please!” she said

The Leader stopped his dancing and turned to her, with a single hop he jumped and landed right on her bare tummy, then he walked right between Lorna’s breasts and looked down on her scared face.

“What’s all this Let me go stuff? You can’t go, You are the guest of Honor. It’s time to laugh and have fun,” he said

He reached back in his pocket and held out his hand and blew, this time a green powdery mist floated down on Lorna’s face. She inhaled and then let out a sneeze knocking the leprechaun back on her tummy. Lorna shook her head and started feeling strange, her body started to tingle all over and she started to giggle uncontrollably.

“There now, that’s the spirit lass. Laugh and be merry!” he said as he started doing a jig on her tummy

Between the powder and the tiny mans dancing on her tummy Lorna started giggling harder. The tiny feet of the man were tickling her tummy as he danced.

“heheheheheh ahhahhahaha ehehhehehehehehehehe” she giggled

“Oh ho! Ladies and gentlemen, I think we have a good one here. Let’s show her how we have fun!” he yelled down to the others dancing on the ground.

They all shouted and laughed, several of them ran into the woods they came back holding feathers and long blades of grass waving them like flags. The Leader returned to dancing his jig on Lorna’s tummy tickling her as he did.

“heheehehe wha what are those for? Hehehehahahhahahahahaha, “ she asked

The tiny man ignored her and kept on dancing faster and faster. He danced from one side of her tummy to the other and back. Two of the females that held feathers started dancing next to her right side and as they danced they tickled her with the feathers making Lorna laugh and struggle.

“AAAhAHAHAHHAhahahahaHAhheheheheh no don’t! ahhahahaha that tickles! AhhahahaAHHAHAHAHaHAHhahahHAA.”

Two other females on her left side started tickling her armpit with blades of grass. This along with the green powder had made her body extremely ticklish. Lorna couldn’t move, she laid her head back and laughed hysterically.

“NOOOooooooooooooooahahhhAHHAHAHAHhhAHHHahahhaahhaHAHAHAHHAHAhA STOP AHAHAPLEASE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GRAND DA!!!HAHAHAHAHEEEELP AHHAHAHAHA.”

The other’s cheered and laughed as they danced around her. The Leader now danced around her belly button, every once in a while wiggling his tiny foot in her navel causing Lorna to laugh more and wiggle from side to side. It was all the tiny man could do to stay standing on her wiggling tummy. Just then two of the tiny men ran to her bare feet that were tied down and wiggling. They stood at her right foot and with the feathers started tickling Lorna’s soft instep. Lorna went wild, she curled her toes and tried desperately to pull her foot away, but she was tied too well for that to happen.

“AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA NOT MY FEEEEEEETAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH NOOOOOAHAHAHAHAAH PLEASE STOPTHHHHHHISHSHSSHSHAHAHAHAHAHAA.” She yelled

The two females tickling her right side now moved down and tickled her hips with the feathers. The two men at her feet started alternating their tickling. One would tickle and make her foot jerk, then the other one would tickle.

“OH OH OHHHHHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH PLEEEEEEEEASE STOP AHAHHAHAAHAHAHA I I I AAHHACAN’T STAND IT AHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAH.”

Then a male and a female went over to Loran’s left foot, they each carried a twig in their hands, they started drawing little make believe pictures on the bottom of her foot with the sticks. Little circles and X’s and squiggly lines up and down.

“AAAAAAhHAHHAHAH STOP STOP AHAHAHAHAHHAHA NOMORE AHAHAHHATICKLES AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHE.”

Lorna was being tickled non-stop and she was helpless to do anything. She laughed and giggled as the music played and the leprechauns danced and tickled her into a frenzy. Then with a single bound a female jumped up on Lorna’s tummy and joined the Leader.

“Ah, This is me Lovely wife. We’ve been known to dance for hours.” He said

The two of them danced around and around in circles. The woman wore shoes that were made of soft fur and they tickled worse then the tiny man'’ shoes. Then Lorna felt something strange between her legs, she tried to lift her head but the tickling and her laughing had made her too weak. If she could have looked up she would have seen 4 couples dancing in a circle between her legs, each holding out a feather. They danced in a circle and as they passed her inner thighs they wiggled their feathers, this cause Lorna to go insane with laughter. The best she could do was to bounce her legs just a little, which offered no help from the tickling.

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHEHEHEHEHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH NO NO PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHAHAHAHASE AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA STOP STOP AAHAHAHHAHA.”

The tickle torture went on for what seemed like hours. Lorna laughed, begged and pleaded with the Leprechauns to stop, but they just kept on dancing and tickling. The Leader and his wife stopped dancing for a moment and made their way back to Lorna’s chest. They looked down on her tear filled laughing eyes.

“Aww, Poor thing. Guess you’ll be thinkin twice next time you get the notion to be steal someone’s gold.” The Leader said

The best Lorna could do was a simple laughing knod of her head. Then someone tossed up two feathers to the Leader and his wife. They picked them up and danced back down the middle of her chest dragging the feathers behind them. Lorna tried her best to breathe, but the tickling was too much.

“AHAHAHAHAHHANO NO DON’T TIIIIIIICKLE MEEEEEEEEEHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA STOP PLEAASE AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAA.”

Feet, Arms, Sides and tummy, all together Lorna was in a ticklish situation. She laughed and laughed for quite a while longer.

“AAHHAHAHAHAHAHOHOHOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH STOP STOP AHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.”

Then suddenly Lorna fell limp on the ground, she had passed out from the lack of air. The Leprechauns kept dancing anyway and tickling her just to see her body twitch.

Several hours later, Lorna woke and sat up suddenly. She was safe in her bed back at her Grandfathers farmhouse. She was in her bra and panties, her clothes were folded and stacked neatly on a chair beside the bed. She woke with a gasp and a giggle.

“AAAAAh hehehehehe.”

Her body still tingled from whatever the strange green powder did to her. For a moment she thought it was all a dream, but she looked at her wrists and ankles and saw the tiny rope marks from where she was tied down.

“Lorna! Lorna! Come on don’t be sleeping all day now.” Her Grandfather called from the kitchen.

She slowly got out of bed and dressed. The whole time all she could think about was the face of the tiny Leprechaun and how they tickled her senseless, and she did remember the Gold that was out there in the woods.

“Wonder if I could find the gold again?” she thought to herself for a moment then remembered the punishment she received.

“Oh No, no way I’m going back out there!” she said as she sat down to eat breakfast with her Grandfather..

I though that it was a really good story. Imaginative.

Nice story -- well constructed, entertaining and innocent.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back