• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dragonball Tstory 1-4

DarkSoul

1st Level Red Feather
I hope you guys enojoy this story

Dragonball Tstory 1-4
Bulma Will Talk

Goku and bulma tucked in his shirt were flying high on the flying nimbus looking for dragonballs.

"Hey bulma are we almost there" said Goku
"Almost kid only 5 more miles,see that little island head that way" said bulma

In no time they landed on the island bulma pressed the button on her watch and turned back to her size.

"Come on goku the dragonball is this way" said bulma
"Ok" said goku as he followed cheerfully.

After walking for hours bulma said

"I don't understand the dragon radar said it should be right her,maybe I should
look over her"

"Hey Bulma maybe it's in this lake let me check" said goku as he took off his clothes and jumped in before bulma can say anything.

"That kid"bulma said as she kept walking in the jungle. As she was walking she steped on a pile of grass the droped as soon as she steped on it she screamed as she fell down the dark hole till landed on her butt she rubed it in pain and found a small tunnel wich she decied to check out

"Maybe the dragonball is down her"she said to herself

Meanwhile

Goku heard bulma scream.

"Bulma im coming" but before he could go any further he stoped in front of him and found a huge tree full of fruit his stomic grumbled and he jumped in the tree eating what ever fruit he could find

Back in the tunnle

Bulma walked and walked till she found some light at the end of the tunnle she sneakly hid behind table in the small room. There members of the rid ribbion army were having a conversation about the dragonballs. As bulma listen in a small mouse begain to crawl down her back as she screamed and jumped infront of of a mean looking red ribbion army memebered. He ordered his men to grab her. His men grabed bulma and put her on a chair that was like a dentis chair but for the feet it lifted like a stool they cuffed her wrist to arms of the chair and her knees straped down to the table like stool and her feet cuffed so they hang helpless off the chair. The man removed her shoes and socks and said

"My name is brain Im the leader of the black bregad of the red ribbion army we know you and the boy have the dragonballs where are they"

Bulma acting brave said
"I don't have the dragonballs and if I did I would not tell you so let me go"

As she struggled but it was no use

"fine, okay boys leave us this won't take long"

he begain to stroke her right foot as bulma struggled and giggled helplessly

"no ehehehe stop ehehehehe don't ehehehehe tickle"

she said as small burst of giggles came out with every stroke of his finger then he begain using his five fingers on her wiggling right foot as she busted into nonstop laughs. The pulled out a feather out of nowhere and begain to stoke her left foot then her right foot as her helpless feet wiggle and struggles
to get away from the tickling feather. After 10min. brain said

"Has enough"

"hhahahahahayeshahahahahaha" said bulma

"then talk and I will stop" said brain

"neverahahahahahaah" said bulma

then he straped to pads attached to two small wires to the middle of the soles of her feet. He turned on the machine the pads begain to move around and bulma exploded in laughter. Brain begain to tickle bulma's belly and belly button. as another 10.min past all she could do is laugh. he turned off the machine and while he tickled her very ticklish stomic he said

"ready to talk"

"NooooooooohahahahahahahahahaStoooophahahahahahaNoahahahhaMorehahahahahaIahahahahaDon'thahahahahaDoahahahahThisahahahahahehehehehohohOneheAhahahahFirstahahahahahaDateahahhahahaha

Brain stood there in shock and said

"I have a better Idea, brain said

he open the door and said something to his men. Soon all 10 of his men came in and surrounded bulma soon over 100 fingers begain attacking bulma's
ribs,hips,belly,bellybutton.thighs,calfs,toes,and the soles of her feet. She bucked and struggled as she bursted of sheirks and laughs as all the fingers attacked her ticklish parts she had two men tickling her ribs,hips, and to other tickling her belly and belly button, She had another two tickling her legs and two tickling between and under her toes while the last two tickle her soles.
Bulma could not believe what was happing to her all she could think about was how much it tickled. For well over 20min. the tickled her as she tried to say
hahahahgohahahakuahahahaahehehehehnoahahhahanotahahhahahtherehahahahahhahahhashehehehahahahahahthehahahaahhaballshahahahaha

but the men were having too much fun and were ignoring her

as they tickled her in all her places.

Till she saw in her teary eyes as goku using his power pole knocking every one out he he untied bulma as she slowly got up and put her shoes back on grabed goku and ran back to the tunnel before more of those red ribbion army
came to tickle her she shrank to fit in goku's shirt as they jumped on the
flying nimbus.

"to bad we could not find the dragonball,huh goku" said bulma
"I did" as goku pulled out the 5 star dragonball
"Found it in the lake. If you waited alittle longer we would of left for the next one.
Bulma looked in shock if she waited she would of never gotton tickled.
She passed out of being tired and shocked. Goku smiled and flew faster searching for the next dragonball

Fin

well one down 3 more next lunch finds out what happends when you refuse to go on a date with master roshi, what did you guys think let me know okay
lates

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back