• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Going Sensually Supernova

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
Going Sensually Supernova…
Inspired by an Out of This World Girl.
Written by Ticklishscribe.:atom::Hyrdrogen
c. 2006.

Arianna stood practically on her tiptoes, her arms high and taught above her head; wrists in soft leather cuffs... Her armpits were now wide open and helpless, her ribs and tummy bare and unprotected and her feet totally alone and at the will of Gordon's mercy. She looked around the room at the soft lava lights that help set the mood of the room and watched as the globes slowly ascended and descended in their glass capsules. She looked above and watched as his home planetarium continued to show her the birth of nebulae and the rotation of the universe. The nebulae Orion passed over her head and she watched as it faded and the star cluster the Pleiades came into view. The soft delicate tones of the music of the Pleiades wafted through her conscience and she was almost lulled into the galactic song.

"You look lovely in your tube top and cutoffs. Where did you get such a micro thin tube top, in a bicycle shop?" Gordon quietly spoke.

She jerked at his words and tried to look at him as he began to slowly circle her.

"I'll bet you never thought I'd see you in this light. So cosmic like a nebulae, so virgin like a new star and oh so accessible."

She jerked again, realizing what meant by this, her eyes watching his every move. She wanted to speak, but her voice was gone and any words she would use, seemed like they were in another galaxy.

He stood before her, cupped her chin in his hand and softly kissed her and immediately she kissed back. She had enjoyed his kisses from the moment they had met. But this kiss she was trying to savor and lengthen, to avoid her impending tickle as long as possible.

Her nerve endings were standing at attention. In fact they were so rigid they were almost crystal star clusters and she was on the edge. She was getting more and more sensitive with each word he spoke, with each touch of his fingers and each movement of his body. A glob of teal blue light slowly rose, rotating and reshaping itself, then settled back down to the bottom of the lamp. She again looked up at a nebulae and watched its slow passage through time and space. She was in her element but he was in control.

She jerked, feeling him kiss her left shoulder blade then jerked again as he drew the path of a falling star on her back. Several more followed and she jerked and squirmed as each one fell. Suddenly she felt five fingers repeatedly stroking downward and she knew that he was giving her a meteorite shower. This made her squirm even more and she shivered and began to dance on her tiptoes. She could feel his warm breath on her back and it made her shiver even more.

"I can't believe how virgin you look, beyond my wildest dreams." He quietly spoke again. "Your pictures don't do you any sort of justice. I see the Hubble telescope coming into view, perhaps I can use it to get some better ones of you.”

He began to trace the orbit of the telescope from the left side of her mid back and continued around to the right side, around the side to the tummy and across the tummy back to the left side. She jerked and squirmed, uttering a quick gasp and a giggle.

“Can you imagine you and I alone in the space station, gazing at the heavens, wishing upon a star together. Watching satellites pass before our eyes, like this one.” He traced a satellites path as he had done the telescope and again she jerked and squirmed, with still another gasp and giggle. While he was in the heavens he was also in heaven. To him she was also adorable. At just 5 feet two inches tall she was a cuddly little teddy bear, a cosmic ballet of enchantment and a personality to that sent him over the moon.

She squirmed again, feeling the satellite passing over her tummy and she squirmed and giggled once more. Every orbit he made around her waist was driving more and more giggles and squirms from her and he delighted in every one. She tried to look at him but he was standing directly behind her and her now constant squirming made it extremely difficult to do so.

“My, my we do orbit so… One would think that this actually tickles you, or causes you to move the space, time continuum. I love the numbers you gave me about all your tickle spots, are they map references on the star and celestial chart that is your heavenly body. ”

He continued tracing orbits around her waist and now began kissing her shoulder blades as well. And then without warning he entered her left armpit, kissing the tender, smooth, sensitive skin and she jerked more than before and giggles louder and longer.

"Oh sheeeeeeiiiiiiit." She quietly uttered, flinching then writhing intensely.

“Ahhh the first of many supernovas, or was your tummy and waist a supernova. You are delighting me no end.”

He gripped her flanks, causing her to flinch again and continued kissing the left pit. He then added a light spider tickling to her right pit and that set off her giggles which quickly turned non-stop. With what little movement she had left she twisted and turned in her bondage, twisting and turning on her toes and trying everything to bring her arms down. His tickling was now incessant and continued to writhe as the five fingers spider tickled her pit and the kissing went on and on."

She wanted more then ever now to bring her arms down, to stop the spider tickles and kisses. The lightness of his touch was driving her insane and the more he tickled the more she giggled.

"You are an entire celestial heaven of tickles." He teased, now spider tickling both pits. "But there is still much more space to explore and what is I see, Apollo 13 coming into view."

He spidered up and down her left side and she writhed and giggled even more, feeling his soft fingers lightly stroking each rib from crown to in between.

“Houston we have a problem, or at least you do; It’s all go for me and I plan on launching many tickles. Too bad your shorts are still on or I could watch sputnik go across your buttnik. Or should I be Apollo 11 and land in Ticklishes Craterus, the crater that is your left armpit. Maybe even do a little moon walking, or go for a spin in the lunar rover. Shall I make it so?”

The humorous space quips were making her giggle even more and she struggled even more at the thought of him tickling her butt and her armpits.

Arianna's eyes were tightly clenched shut and she practically hopped from one foot to another. She was in pure agony as the delicate tickles ravaged her armpits and she continued to giggle.

Suddenly his fingers began tickling both armpits and with a little firmer pressure causing her to giggle and squirm wildly. The ten torturous fingers were everywhere, spider tickling and dancing all over and under the armpits, from the very edges down into the deepest recesses. The tickling sensations went immediately to her brain and then exploded and imploded.

"Oh sheeeeeeiiiiiiitahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahaha ssssttttaaahhhppp."

“I’m sorry Dave.” He said in a monotone and emotionless voice, trying to imitate HAL the computer. “I have to continue tickling you, as if I don’t you’ll shut me down. And I can’t allow that.

His ten fingers continued to dig in and tickle about, stroking every millimetre of ticklish skin. The virgin softness of her skin was a pleasure for him to stroke and he made sure that he wriggled his fingers as he stroked. This drove her wild and brought forth more insane giggles and struggling. He suddenly stopped and began circling her and as he did so, he gave her the occasional in the pits, ribs and tummy to keep her off balance. He knew that he could use this to his sensual satisfaction. She tried to keep him in her sights, but every time he poked her she would clench her eyes shut.

She immediately felt fingers enter her armpits again and rest like spiders on a web ready to pounce. Instantly her struggling started again and she tried to bring her arms down.

"My, my, Houston, we are having a problem. Having a little trouble with our arms are we Dave?” He was HAL again. “Would we so much like to bring them down? Well if we did, I couldn't do this."

Her head was rapidly moving from side to side, her mouth was wide open and he started tickling in earnest.

He stroked her armpit long and soft. He traced the outline of the underarm then meandering through the deepest recess. He started stroking up and down through the armpit. He leaned across her to do her other underarm, and the stroking made her dissolve into intense laughter and struggling. The spider tickling began again and once again she writhed violently. Between the laughter she grunted as she writhed and danced from one set of toes to the other.

"Oh gaaaawwwwwwwdddddd, pleeaaaaasssssseeee aaaaahhhhhhppppp!"

Arianna was doing the ten-toe break dance ballet and her giggles continued to flow like a raging river. Her eyes were clenched tightly shut and her head whipped from side to side, matching the dance. Even though he was just tickling her armpits, she felt her whole body on fire and wanted more than anything for those fires to be quenched. As each pit was thoroughly explored Arianna's laughter became music to his ears. He then put all ten of his fingers on her right pit. Pressing lightly, he began sliding them back and forth beginning to explore every millimetre. She squirmed as much as the bonds would let her and continued to laugh. With that, he dug his fingers into her pits and she erupted with full-bore giggles. His fingers once again made contact with both of her pits and she practically swung like a chandelier. She really began to writhe now and tried to look behind her where he had gone, but she wasn't able to turn that far. Suddenly she saw and felt something going over her head and then equally as sudden the lights went out. The sudden darkness followed by a sudden and flicker of a spider tickling on her pits set her to writhing and laughing again.

"Welcome to the black hole of tickling sweetheart. I am so glad you still wanted to try a blindfold. Now just let the music from the Pleiades guide your senses, while I go warp ten and make you supernova once more."

He now picked up a feather duster and casually flicked it in her left pit.

My, my, we don't like my duster do we, not even when I flick it here?" He flicked in into the right pit. “Do you mind if I tickled your hubble? Yes of course you would mind, but I’ll tickle it anyway.”

She screeched not knowing what part of her body he was referring to as her hubble.

His feather was now ballet-like over her left armpit, and he stroked her pit as slow as possible. She squirmed and giggled even more at this slight touch and her breath quickened again. Dropping the feather he let his fingers dance all over her armpits like shooting stars. Instantly she hopped from one foot to another and giggles were once again constant. His fingers barely touch and stroked her pits but she could feel each one more and more.

He now wrapped his arms around her chest and whispered in her left ear. “Do you think I would have you over the moon and beyond if I tickled your feet?”

The word feet went supernova in her brain and she tried to plant her feet squarely on the floor, but she was standing on her tiptoes and couldn’t get any lower to protect them.

He silently walked behind her then turned his back to her and reached for her left ankle and straddled her leg blacksmith style. She instantly knew what he was going for and writhed her socked foot all over.

"Awwwwwwwwwwww now what's the matter Arianna, are you about to go supernova again.

She struggled and writhed as he cupped his hand around the top of her foot, keeping it taught and still. Her breath quickened as the room got silent and she prayed he would stop. Her prayers were rudely interrupted by a very loud and rapid giggle, as five fingers became a meteor shower from heel to toes. Intense guttural giggling and laughter quickly followed as the torturous fingers tickled non-stop. He danced his fingers from heel to toes, then lifted his hand away from the sole then back up to the heel to quickly dance and shower down again.

"OHHHHHHHSSSSSHHHHHEEEEEIIIIITTTTTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

She danced around on one foot, as the tickling sensations shot through her like a rocket. She arched her free foot to keep her toes firmly on the ground, so that she wouldn't be just hanging by the ropes. She went wild as the meteor shower continued and she fought to stay on her toes. But every time she got the upper hand on that, the tickling would steal her sense of balance. The worst place was the point where the ball of her foot met the top of the arch and every time he tickled there she really went wild. She couldn't respond she was laughing so hard and trying to maintain her balance. But each tickle was causing her giggle even harder and was wearing her down at the same time. She desperately tried to free her foot and went wild as the showers continued.

“Time for a new position.” He announced and untying the rope from her wrists he held her and she went limp in has arms. She was still giggly from laughing and he could feel her warm body and faint trickles of sweat as some of them meandered off her body and on to his. Laying her on the bed, he gently manoeuvred her into the center. He smiled as he watched her squirm underneath him, knowing that something sensual was happening inside of her. He stopped and gently placed her hands above her head, smiling sweetly as he did so. Gently positioning her wrists in the soft leather cuffs he strapped them on her, then sat back to admire her half-helpless state. He could feel her waist writhing under him and he smiled at the power he had over her.

“Starting to go supernova again are we?”

He started the meteor showers again, spidering each wrist and slowly going her forearms. She squirmed under him knowing he was getting closer and closer to her armpits, and her legs began pumping, trying to throw him off. The spidering continued and he smiled at her fervent reactions. Reaching the top outer edges of her armpits he stopped movind downward but continued tickling, with the occasional flick of a finger into the pits. The occasional flicks caused her to screech and try to buck him off, but each time he steadied himself and continued spidering.

“It’s supernova time.” He announced and then let ten fingers orbit into her armpits.

"Oh myyyyyyyyyygawwwwd I can't take this!" She immediately bucked and flailed her legs wildly.

“Who’s in orbit now huh. I know you can’t take this... that's what makes it even sweeter. The fact that I'm driving your senses almost into oblivion or shall I put it in a vernacular you can understand; a black hole." He continued to tickle. "The fact that tickle by tickle, stroke by stroke, meteor by meteor I am slowly sending you into orbit. Until finally, when you are so out there in orbit, I have you in supernova once more. And I’m wondering how you would react to meteor showers on your feet."

OH MY GOD! He was setting her up to go for those feet big time! She instantly and violently writhed her legs to gain the freedom that was now the only thing on her mind. But the meteor showers kept dividing her senses and she now wanted him to stop more than ever.

"N-N-N-NOO-O-O-OOO F-F-F-F-EEEEEEEET-T-T-T!" She continued to violently writhe her legs all over, kicking and thrashing.

He got up off her, went to the foot of the bed and grabbed her left ankle. She tried jerking it out of his grip but he held on and grabbed another leather restraint. She could feel her leg being straightened out and she tried to pull it free, but the restraint was around the ankle and he was securing it to the bottom left corner of the bed. Grabbing her other flailing leg, he restrained and tied it off too.

“How about some supernova soles.”

OH MY GOD! She thought to herself. How was he going to make her soles go supernova. Her feet writhed all over and she shrieked as he suddenly reached out and tweaked her big toes then streaked a single finger up each of her soles.

"Ah Arianna, I have been dreaming about these feet ever since I saw their photo. And now they are all mine for as long as I want them to be."

She was now writhing all over and trying desperately to work the blindfold off her face so that she could see where he was and what he was going to do to her feet. She felt him sit on the edge of the bed in between her feet and she writhed them all over.

Once again fingers streaked down her soles, causing her to shriek again and writhe them all over. She instantly hated the meteor showers on her feet and she tried desperately to get them away from him.

He bent the toes on her left foot back and rapidly slid his fingers in a circular pattern on the soft pad below. Her laughter instantly erupted once more and she thrashed and gutturally laughed. The orbit was a brand new technique he was using and it was driving her totally crazy. Her foot bucked in his hands and her leg pumped like crazy as the tickling was talking its toll.

He pulled her left foot’s toes back with his right hand and began to lightly and softly rub her heel with his left. Instantly she spasmed, arched her back for a moment then fell back on the bed and squirmed and giggled intensely. She now repeatedly arched her back and squirmed and giggled even more.

“Houston we have lift off and a very ticklish heel as well.” He continued the rubbing or her heel, feeling the silky soft skin and delighting in her reactions. His hand moved sensuously and effortlessly as he followed the curviness that was her heel.

“T minus many more strokes and rubs till I enter orbit with the Nirvana Nebulae Houston.”

Arianna was now promising him anything if he wouldn't tickle her feet. He giggled evilly again and now began to slowly circle the entire edge of the heel. This caused her to writhe more and beg even more as well. He was slowly torturing her foot, knowing that it was driving her totally insane. He had her exactly where he wanted her and knew he could carry this on for hours if he so chose to. She writhed even more, feeling five fingers now rapidly and repeatedly imitating falling stars and she gutturally laughed on and on. She knew he had waited for this moment for a long time and that he wasn't about to stop soon, yet she prayed he would show some mercy and stop.

"As you said Arianna, you have soft skin on your feet and to me these feet of yours are heaven and cosmic all in one. And I'm going to have the most exquisite time exploring every millimetre of these feet. In short, I will boldly go where no tickler has gone before. I know the Star Trek reference is a little cheesy, but that’s my plan.”

Suddenly he stopped tickling and she grabbed for air then began squirming again. Again she begged him to stop tickling, but the respite was short lived, as a quick flicker of short strokes to the arch with the quill end of a feather got her laughing and writhing again. From heel to toes the quill went, short stroking all the way and paying special attention to her arches the ball of her foot and the joints of her toes. Her leg pumped like crazy and her foot writhed in his grip.

"I'll bet you never dreamed it was going to be like this did you sweetheart. Well I hoped for your tickles to be heavenly, but I never thought I could put you into such an expansive orbit.”

The feather end instantly replaced the quill and its soft tendrils traced the outer edges of her sole. He then introduced more shooting stars up her sole and across her toes. He felt and delighted in the power of her foot as though every ounce of strength she had left in her was focused on it. He thoroughly enjoyed the power he had over her and continued the feathering. He could tell that she was having one ticklish supernova after another and he was thoroughly enjoying every minute of it. Then once more he suddenly stopped and now gazed at her deliciously adorable foot; feeling the power in it and watching it writhe in his grip.

He came up and nestled in beside her once more and began single finger stroking her nipples. Immediately her back arched and she hung there for a moment then thrashed around. She didn't want to give away the fact that he was right. Her entire body, right down to the last nerve ending was precariously dangling from his finger on a fine string. She needed even craved release, but her senses were so entangled with each other that she didn't know what kind of release she wanted. His fingers were on her breasts once more and she again thrashed around.

”Such cosmically ticklish nipples and I see I have you in orbit once again.” His fingers kept tickling the tender erect mounds. “Houston I think she definitely has a problem here. Shall I do a little space walk to see what the problem is?”

"Oh gawwwwdnnnnnoooooo please no!" She was writhing again.

”Well how about if I play some lunar rover on your tummy.” He slid five fingers softly and sensually over her tummy, from the waist up and across and she writhed and giggled gutturally. “Shall I visit the Ticklus Tummyus crater? Or how the Ticklus Feetus crater.

"Oh gawwwwd don't do that!" Instantly her foot began to writhe all over.

."And why not, why can’t explore this planet that is you. This Venus that I have come to know and love. And of course tickle as well.”

Arianna gutturally giggled more, writhing about on the bed, her head snapping from side to side.

His fingers slowly crept over her tummy and around her button, causing her to giggle uncontrollably. Every nerve ending in her tummy was afire and she wanted desperately to put the fires out.

“I must explore the Tummyus Buttonus Crater. It’s simply too delicious to pass up.”

She squealed then gutturally giggled more as he entered her button and wriggled a single finger all around. This time she also arched her back and that drove her button into his finger. He orbited his finger in her button, bringing forth even more guttural giggles and squirms and this delighted him no end.

“Houston I need to explore this crater a while as I found some very interesting life down here. And very ticklish life too.”

His finger was pure torture to her and she wanted anything to get away from it, but the finger kept probing. She wanted to see what he was doing and yet at the same time she didn’t want to see, her mind was so divided on that issue.

“STAAAAAAHP, THERE’S NO CRATOR THERE; I AM NOT A PLANET1”

“And I am not Spock, but that doesn’t mean that I can’t go where no tickler has gone before. And I am making it so. Besides, there is something soft down here at the bottom and I must do a thorough scientific exploration before I leave it.” He pressed his finger a little firmer as he spoke the words “scientific exploration,” and she giggled more intensely.

“There really is life down here, and very lively life indeed.”

After a little more orbiting and probing, he stopped and Arianna grabbed as much air as she could get. She felt him leave her and she turned her head, trying to hear where he was in the room. She felt him sit next to the foot of the bed and she froze then squirmed intensely.

“Time to explore a new solar system with ten delicious looking planets Shall I check out these deliciously adorable planets... Some piggies perhaps."

Instantly her toes clenched, and he used two fingers to grip her big toe and slowly bend it back. She fought hard to clench it, but his grip was firm and the toe was his.

"This little planet feels so warm as it orbits close to the sun" He giggled evilly and sensually teasingly tweaked and twisted the toe and she went wild under him. He had to grip the foot even more tightly to keep it still.

He grasped the second toe and slowly wriggled it unclenched, and then once more he sensually and teasingly tweaked and twisted.

"This little lime green planet reminds me of Venus, and I just love Venus."

She continued to go wild under him, bucking madly, and intense guttural giggling with incoherent speech.

"My, My such a ticklish little planet. I should stay longer on this one."

His words shot through her like a bolt of lightning from a hot summer thunderstorm and she went even wilder under him. She pushed out the words to beg him to cease the torture that he was giving her now.

"But I've only just started exploring these planets and it can't be that bad can it?" Was his reply, as he still tweaked and twisted the tormented tootsie. "

She was in ticklish abandon and she let him know it through her wild struggles, laughter and begging.

This little planet looks like mars" He said grasping the middle toe and unclenching it like the others. "Perhaps I should cover it with chocolate and call it a Mars bar."

She was hysterical now, the bed was rocking and her giggling was overflowing to filling the room and bouncing off the walls. He was continuing to delight in every second of her tickle, delighting in the fact that she was out of control and that he had total control of her.

And this little planet with its silver rings around it; shall I call it silver Saturn?” He tweaked and twisted the toe ring and again she went squirming wild.

"And this little planet." He said with evil relish, slowly and torturously unclenching the baby toe followed by more sensually, teasingly tweaking and twisting. This little tiny planet is really going to get tickled, for trying to hide behind the other planets."

"NO GAAAAAWWWWDDDDD PLEEEEEEEEEEASE DOOOOOOON'T!" More intense guttural giggling and begging for release immediately followed her plea and he wriggled the baby toe again.

He suddenly stopped playing piggies with her toes as he could tell that she was on the edge and he wanted to keep there as long as possible. The total control he had over her foot was driving her crazy and she knew that it was only a matter of time, when he would start tickling the other foot and then both feet. Her senses were reeling from the tips of her tormented toes right up to the top of her head and she was going insane with one conniption after another. Each tweak seemed to increase the ticklishness inside of her and that was a torture in itself.

”Houston she really has a problem here, but then it’s always darkest before it’s pitch black.”

Arianna was not-stop squirming and her head moved in every direction. He reached out and lightly touched her left ear and this caused her to jerk to her left. Giggling lightly he touched her right ear and she jerked again, following his touch. Playfully he touched her ears one at a time at random and she jerked each time. Her could hear faint squeals as he touched them and kept up the random touches so that she wouldn’t fall into a rhythm that she could get used to. He now added to the random touches by moving around the bed and touching her all over. Armpits breasts ribs tummy knees and feet. When he got to her feet he would give her extra touches and brush his fingers across her toes, the portion of the arch where it meets the ball of the foot and her heels. She squealed at each touch and he watched her chest heave with each squeal, her breath quicken and her squirms become erratic and jerky.

“I have you in orbit my little Venus, but such an erratic orbit it is.

Suddenly he squealed even more as she felt a feather lightly touch her left ear.

He knelt behind her head and held a feather by each of her ears. Gently stroking her lobes he got the reaction he was hoping for, as she writhed all over and squealed. Quickly he withdrew the feathers and watched her writhing subside. Waiting until she stopped moving, he then stroked the entire left ear. She writhed instantly once more and he giggled evilly then quickly stroked the right ear. She writhed once more and he giggled then withdrew the feather again. Now he started stroking her ears at will, taking time between strokes and again not wanting fall into a rhythm that she could get used to. She was a bundle of nerves, not knowing where or when the next feather would strike and she jumped and squealed even at the slightest touch of its tip.

"Awwwwww." He whispered, giving her one more delicate stroke. “do my feathers also tickle.”

He now turned his attention to the thought of how much fun he would have exploring the deep recesses of her soft and smooth hollows or her armpits and he leaned forward and gently kissed the heights and depths of the left one. Still further squeals and squirms erupted from her and he giggled back at her in approval.

“Ooooohhh this crater is awesome and so full of ticklish life. Perhaps I should bring in my lunar rover.”

The feather touched her armpit like a psychotic butterfly, and as hard as she tried to bring her arms down, being tied spread-eagle didn't allow this. Now her whole body was in constant movement, and now hearty giggles were erupting from within her. His feather was now ballet-like over her left armpit, and he stroked her pit as slow as possible. She shivered and shuttered even more at this slight touch and her breath quickened again. Now softly using the quill end, he watched as she arched her back and squirmed more. He stopped, smiled and whispered how wonderful she was in reacting to his touch.

Suddenly the feather’s tip quickly stroked across her ribs, and she squealed arched her back and squirmed intensely. He recreated the same stroke and again got the same results from her heightened senses.

“Awwwwwww, you don’t like my shooting stars. Well how about a meteor shower then.” With that he stroked the feather repeatedly across her ribs and her squeals, squirms and back arching became almost nonstop. Her brain was trying to process and react to the sensations faster than a computer and it seamed that she was blowing her circuits one after the other.

Suddenly as quickly as the feather had started it stopped and she heaved with relief. But instantly she was squealing, squirming and arching her back again as she felt him lightly kissing across her top ribs. Once he was finished with one rib, she felt him move downward onto the next rib and begin to kiss it. She jerked and squirmed as she suddenly felt two out of the blue kisses, one on each nipple and she hissed the words oh my god at him, Giggling quietly evilly, he returned to the rib kissing and followed her now highly sensitive ribs wherever they went. It seemed the more kissed the more highly sensitive her ribs got and he wondered how sensitive her last two ribs would be when he got there.

“Did you find my kissing your two nebulae highly cosmic, or could there be some more deeply universal meaning in your reaction. I think more study of these nebulae is in order.” And with that he lightly stroked the very tip of each of her nipples with the very tip of a stiff feather.

“The Cassini probe should do the job nicely.”

She uttered the words oh my god again and arched her back, held it for a moment then fell back on the bed squealed and squirmed intensely again. The feather never left her nipples and it was driving her crazy with its incessant lightness. Her brain was in total overload and she wanted him to stop more than ever, now begging him to cease immediately.

“I’m sorry Dave.” He was being Hal again. “But I’m not programmed to listen to your commands anymore.” He was now Spock. “And it would be illogical to stop when I’m having such a cosmically delicious time.”

And with that he attacked her tender pits once more and raked his fingers all over the wide open hollows. Sliding his fingers into the deepest recesses he vibrated there and she went wild under him. At his very touch, her body spasmed and expanded then instantly contracted. She wanted desperately to bring her arms down to protect and defend her ticklish pits, but again the bondage didn't allow that. As he tickled her pits he could feel them writhe under him and he slid his fingers further into the deepest recesses and vibrated them more.

Arianna was bucking like crazy, pounding her head and bum on the bed so hard she was denting the mattress. Her mouth was wide-open and guttural giggles and cackles were flowing forth like the Niagara River flowing over the falls.

"I have you now sweetheart!" He vibrated single fingers in her pits now, tickling the very centres of the deepest recesses and taking her guttural laughter to new heights. "What's that Arianna, more feet?"

Suddenly he stopped and she felt him sit at the end of the bed. Instantly she eclipsed and writhed her feet all over, and tried desperately to prevent her feet from being tickled again.

"Time for some more tickles." He announced, cupping his right hand under her left heel then firmly gripping the foot. She went wild under him, begging for him not to do this. His response was a quick spider tickle up the spasming sole, again bringing sudden and more intense giggling and writhing. Her head and bum repeatedly pounded the mattress and she again put all of her strength into freeing her foot. Ten fingers raked and revved over its sole. Her feet exploded in ticklish agony and writhed intensely, trying desperately to get away from the relentless and oh so torturous tickling.

"OHSHEEEEITGOODDDDNOOOOOO!" She immediately clenched her toes and he had to grab her heel again.

"Another game of the piggies or should I say planets." He announced, beginning to pull her big toe back. "Hello little planets." He giggled evilly as he said it and she writhed her foot all over. One hand firmly held her heel and two firm fingers of the other grabbed her big toe and began more sensually, teasingly tweaking and twisting. The wildcat within her was unleashed again and the power in her foot was unbelievable. He tweaked one piggy after another and she writhed all over clenching her toes. Each time she would clench her toes he would simply stroke her sole from heel to toes and they would unclench again. He would then grab the next toe and continue twisting and tweaking. This was driving her wild and the bed was rocking all over.

"Please, please stop staaaaaahp. I-I-I'm b-b-b-egging you ahahahahaha ahahahahahahahahahah." Her guttural giggling was music to his ears and he continued stroking, twisting and tweaking.

"You have lost so much control." He announced. "That I now have total control of you."

"Oh God please stop!" She barely breathed. "On my God... please... stop!" She was out of control in her writhing and looked as though she was about to spin out of orbit and go into a black hole.

Shall I try my serulian sable brush? Serulian… sounds like a Star Trek Character. Maybe I should give your feet the Klingon cuddle or the Romulan rake with the fingers."

She was too busy laughing and writhing to respond to his question. She continued to laugh intensely and as he took his time and did more shooting stars, keeping them at the centre of the arch. She repeatedly slammed her head and bum onto the mattress and her laughter never stopped. He once more knew that he had her on the edge and knew that he could keep her keep there as long as possible.

”Houston we certainly do have a problem. Or at least she has the problem, not I.”

She continued repeatedly bucking on the bed and straining at the bonds that held her. Every ounce of strength she had left was being used to free her foot from its torment.

He then stopped, got off her leg and came and sat beside her. He stroked her forehead and wipe away the beads and rivulets of sweat then leaned forward and softly kissed her on the lips, holding that kiss for a brief and passionate moment. She returned his kiss, trying desperately to take his mind off tickling her feet.

"I could kiss you all night, but there are so many tickles and so little time. More armpits now?" He straddled her again and gave her more meteor showers to her smooth hollows

"OHSHEEEEITGOODDDDNOOOOOO!" She immediately tried to bring her arms down, but again the bonds held fast. His fingers were once more setting their sights on her pits and he stroked the tips in one direction then stroked in another direction. When he did this she pumped her entire body and tried to throw him off. He was all giggles as he watched this, and increased the meteor shower. She was all giggles as well and her squriming was continuous. Every time he tickled in the deepest recesses, this would set her off with further giggles and squirming and this would delight him no end. He now only stroked sporadically, keeping her off guard and at an extremely heightened sensitivity

"Oooooh my god! Oooooh mygod! Ooooohmygod! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"That's it, you just lay there and go out of orbit for me. Let me turn you into one fiery comet careening out of control. Isn't that what you've always wanted, to be, a fiery comet?”

"OOOOHSSHHEEEEIIIITTTT!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Pleeeeze! Pleaassee G-g-gord-d-don! Hah hah haha haaaa! N-no more! Hah hah ah-hahahahahaha hah hah hah hah hah haaaaa! Aahhhhhahahahahaha hahaha ha haaaa haha hah hah haaa!

No matter what she did, she couldn't get away from the tickling, torturous fingers. His tickling of her pits covered everywhere and as he did this, she again pumped her body. Her laughter was now non-stop and it caused him to tickle even further. She writhed incessantly and giggled and she desperately wanted him to stop.

“I think someone is really going sensually superova and I think I’ll have you way out there in no time.”

The last thing she wanted was to be way out there, going sensually supernova into the black hole of tickling. She needed release, she needed to float free, but that wasn’t coming. She tried to imagine the globs of colour floating free in his lava lamps but the image wouldn’t come. The tickling was stealing all her energy and thoughts.

“I think I’d better stop as someone is really going sensually supernova down below, proving that there really is water on mars, or rather some sort of liquid.":happyfloa

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back