• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Central and Cyber Couple Clashes. Then, In Person Clashes

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys emabarked on their next road trip, this time to the midwest. They went five and four on the trip, winning two of three in Pittsburgh, and Chicago, before losing two of three in St Louis. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, against the teams from the West Coast.
While Mitch was away on the trip, he continued to clash with Naomi. The couple exchanged angry e-mails, and had little phone contact. Clearly, they were in a cycle of long term difficulty, that didnt seem likely to improve anytime soon.
When Mitch arrived home on Sunday night, he had another screaming match with Naomi, and went to the guest room, seemingly his permanent residence in recent months.
On Monday, the Good Guys opened their nine game homestand, against the teams from California, with a game against the Giants. Kate Hudson was on the mound. She gave it her all, firing eight shutout innings, with ten strikeouts. The game was scoreless into the bottom of the eighth, when Ed Burns hit a solo homer. Hayden finished the game in the ninth, and the Good Guys had a 1-0 win. Gil Bellows pitched on Tuesday night. Paradise scored two first inning runs, and no more, and Bellows pitched into the eighth, allowing but one run, with nine strikeouts. Hayden again sealed the deal in the ninth, and Paradise came away with a 2-1 victory. Charlize Theron pitched on Wednesday night, and got hit hard, allowing five runs, as Paradise could not recover, and suffered a 5-2 defeat.
Thursday was an off day. That day, the couple went their seperate ways, again skipping a counesling session, and putting no effort into their marriage.
San Diego came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell had the ball. She got hit hard, allowing four runs, but Paradise's bats were booming that night, erupting for nine runs, and three homers, in a 9-4 win. Rachel Leigh Cook got shut out on Saturday night. In spite of pitching well, Cook was dealt a 3-0 loss. Kate Hudson opposed Padres ace Jake Peavy, on a sunny, windy, 80 degree day, in front of a sellout. Peavy was nicked for a two run homer in the first, but then settled down. Kate allowed the Padres to tie the game in the sixth. The contest went to the bottom of the eighth, when left fielder Dawson hit a solo homer off Peavy. Hayden relieved Kate in the ninth, and brought home the win, as the Good Guys claimed a 3-2 victory.
The Dodgers entered Paradise on Monday, for the final series of the homestand. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday night. He allowed only three runs in his seven innings of work. Paradise, however, scored only one run that night, and was defeated, 3-1. Charlize Theron pitched a beautiful game on Tuesday, firing eight shutout innings, allowing only four hits, and no runs, as a first inning Ed Burns Grand Slam homer gave Paradise all the runs they needed, in a 4-0 win. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a sunny, windy, 81 degree Paradise Island Wednesday, in front of a sellout. Neve allowed three runs in six innings, a quality start. Paradise trailed, 3-1 in the eighth, before exploding for eight runs. The eight runs were more than enough, even when the Padres rallied a bit in the ninth, as the Good Guys came away with a
9-5 win, that completed a six and three homestand. It was the Good Guys first such homestand in a long time, and helped in the standings. The Mitch-Naomi situation, remained stuck in ice.
Speaking of Mitch and Naomi, the latter engaged in brazen behavior at the Saturday night tickle party. Naomi was slightly inebriated, and said to a crowd of guys gathered around her: "I'll give fifty bucks to any guy who wants to tie me to that bed, and tickle me. I'm not talking to my husband, and I havent been tickled in forever, so, I need it". One tall dark haired guy volunteered, and Naomi, after stripping down to her underwear, was tied hands and feet to the bed. The tall guy began the tickle on Naomi's neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the giggles began:HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Working down, the muscular guy continued, tickling Naomi on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she thrashed, and squealed:HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHHEEHE! Moving down, the brawny guy tickled Naomi on her hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as her legs bucked:HHEEHHEEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH!
Finally, he attacked Naomi's bare soles, using his fingers, a feather, ice, and electric toothbrushes on her soles and toes. Naomi went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and squealing with laughter:HEHEHHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG THATS SO TICKLISH! YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD TICKLER! NOOOO! HEHEHEHEHHEEHHEHEHEH! Finally, the tickle ended, and Naomi was untied.
On Thursday, Mitch was packed to leave on the road trip, and the team flight to Pittsburgh "Nice little stunt you pulled, being tickled by that guy at the party last Saturday. Maybe you should go be with him!" Mitch snapped. "Dont tempt me. I'll bet he would treat me a lot better than you've been treating me" Naomi shot back. "Oh, fuck you, Naomi! Stop playing miss poor and innocent. We arent getting along. I dont know how much longer we can realistically go on like this" Mitch snapped. "You want to do something about it? Fine!" Naomi said. "I'm not doing anything. All I'm doing now is to go on my road trip. So, goodbye!" Mitch said, as he picked up his suitcase, and headed to the cab to take him to the airport.
So, while the result on field had been a bit better, the off field bantering continued between Mitch and Naomi. Now came a ten day road trip. Would the bickering ever subside? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well now the Good Guys are beginning to roll again it's high time for Mitch and Naomi to get things back in gear. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, things are looking up. Hopefully it will continue.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back