• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Street: The Last Brownie

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
This one stars Candice and Anne:)

Candice: Fun loving blonde who loves to dish out the tickling as well as receive it, her most ticklish spot is her tummy.

Anne: Southern sweetheart from Mississippi with a southern accent that makes guys weak in the knees. Her most ticklish spot is her sides, which she can never seem to cover up.

ENJOY!:p

Candice and Anne lounged on Candice's couch, flicking through droning TV channels. Nothing on at all. They laid there in complete boredom on a dreary Sunday afternoon.

"Too bad you weren't here yesterday when we tickled Alex," Candice said.

"Yeah i know! Sounds like it was fun, too bad i missed it." Anne replied.

"Don't worry, she's here to stay, you'll get your turn." Candice grinned evily, as Anne did a big fake wink.

"Hey, you want some brownies?" Candice offered, just remembering the batch her mother had made yesterday.

"Sure! I love brownies, i haven'y had any decent ones since when i lived in Mississippi." Anne told her.

"Well prepare to be amazed, because my mom makes the BEST brownies ever!" Candice exclaimed, as she and Anne walked into the kitchen, and lifted the in foil sheet off the top of the brownies, and they both gasped at what they saw.

1 brownie left. Just one, a perfect square of chocolate goodness, big enough to eat for one person, but too small to split in half and share. The silence was broken by Anne's smooth southern accent.

"There's only one left."

"Well...." Candice's voice trailed off into deep thought.

"Too small to split..."

"Just one left..."

"And two of us..."

"I got it!!" Candice yelled out so abruptly that Anne let out a startled scream, luckily the girls were all alone in Candice's house. Her parents and older sister were off shopping for furniture.

"What?" Anne asked after she recovered from her sudden scream.

"A contest, the winner gets the last brownie," Candice explained.

"What kind of contes-" Anne was cut short when she saw the look in Candice's eye.

OF COURSE IT WOULD BE A TICKLING CONTEST, DUUUUUUUUUH!!!!!:p

Candice and Anne glided back into the living room, and prepared for the contest which would decided the fat of their hunger, one would win the lucious, delicious, chocolatey brownie, while the loser would be left with....a carrot.

This Sunday was a lay around the house kinda day, so Candice was only dressed in baggy gray sweats and a tight, white t-shirt with very small sleeves if any. Her blonde hair was suspended in a messy ponytail. Anne wasn't dressed much better, with her old purple soccer shorts and a faded green tank-top.

"Who gets tickled first?" Anne asked with a hint of fear in her voice, unlike Candice, Anne didn't enjoy being tickled.

Candice bit her bottom lip softly, thinking on a fair way to decide, her tickle-crazy mind went to work.

"Flip a coin, loser gets tickled first."

Candice rushed up to her room, snatched a quarter from her dresser, and dashed back downstairs.

"You call it," Candice said to Anne, as she flipped the coin high into the air.

"Tails!" Anne shouted out.

The coin spun rapidly in free fall, and smacked into the soft carpeting, it landed heads up.

"Darnet!" Anne muttered.

A sexy grin formed on Candice's face, as she stretched out her fingers.

"How do we do this again?" Anne asked suddenly.

"I got my stopwatch right here, person who lasts the longest without saying 'stop', wins." Candice explained the simple rules, dangling the stopwatch fom her hand.

"Where're you gonna tickle me?" Anne asked innocently.

"I know your most ticklish spot, and i want that brownie, i'm going for the kill!" Candice laughed cruelly, as she motioned for Anne to lay on the ground on her back, and lift her shirt up, revealing her midsection.

Candice straddled Anne's hips lightly, and her blue eyes gleamed on Anne's bare sides, then she started the stopwatch.

Anne scrunched up her eyes in anticipation, as Candice immediately grabbed Anne's lower sides, and goosed and squeezed without mercy.

"HAHAHAAHAHHAHAHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" Anne squealed out crazily, as her whole body writhed beneath her cruel tormentor.

Now normally Anne might be able to crawl away from Candice in this position, but as soon as somebody when touch her super-sensitive sides, she turned to a mass of southern sweetheart jello, and loss all energy and power.

Candice's nails and fingers squeezed in with building and building pressure with each squeeze. Anne erupted in fits of frenzy laughter and high giggles, her whole body shook wildly, and Candice almost tipped off her ticklee once or twice.

Anne howled in laughter as Candice moved her hands up, and lightly skittered her nails up and down her sides, from her bra-strap down to the beginning of her shorts, all in between was lightly tickled, which drove Anne nuts!

No spot of tender flesh of her sides was left untickled, as Candice now widely spidered her fingers up and down each side, mercilessly watching Anne almost cry with laughter.

And finally...

"Sssthhhhooohahahahappppp!!!" Anne screamed out admist a jumble of giggles and laughter.

Candice abruptly haulted the tickling, and got off of Anne and checked the stopwatch.

"2 minutes, and 28.7 seconds, not bad, but i'll easily beat it." Candice said cockily.

"We'll see about that, just remember I KNOW your most ticklish spot also." It was Anne's turn to smile devilishly.

Candice then laid in the same position as Anne had, and pushed up her own shirt, revealing her great midsection, and her amazingly ticklish tummy, which could be matched by no other.

Anne straddled her friend, and watched as Candice's tummy muscles slightly twitched and fluttere in anticipation of the oncoming onslaught of tickles which it would soon feel.

"Ready..?" Anne asked teasingly.

"Whenever you are," Candice replied in mock confidence, and Anne's finger pressed down on the stopwatch's button, and began the tickles.

Anne pounced her hands onto Candice's belly, and immediately began to scratch and knead the tender skin of her tummy.

Candice quickly burst into intense laughter as he back arched and all her limbs began to feel weak, all the while laughter flowed out of her gaping, parted lips.

Candice's ponytail quickly became disinraveled and her blonde hair sread out everywhere, thrashing back and forth as her head shook violently.

Anne's fingers became a complete whirlwind of tickle action on Candice's flat abs, as she scribbled all over her delicate tummy muscles, and circled her bellybutton teasingly with a solo nail.

"HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHEEEEEEHEHEHAHAHAHAAAAAHEHEHHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!"

Candice was lost in a mix of giggles and laughter as her body went through convulsions and she laughed at the top of her lungs.

Anne then lightly began to pinch and prod her soft tummy, increasing Candice's laughter.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHEEEEEEESTTTOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPAHAHHEEEEE!!!!!" Candice yelled out.

Candice lay there panting heavily, her fair-sized breasts slowly rose up and down, as she awaited for Anne to read out her time.

"Well?" Candice asked impatiently as she recovered her breath.

"1 minute and 54.3 seconds! I win!" Anne yelled out in victory.

"No way!" Lemme see that!" Candice grabbed the stopwatch, but saw the exact same numbers.

"I win the brownie!" Anne cheered happily.

"I guess so," Candice said drearily.

"Aww don't worry, maybe we'll do round 2 tomorrow." Anne winked and hurried off to claim her delicious prize.

THE END

how'd u like? As always, feedback is the best thing in the world!:D

its a nice story but i'm left with some questions...what kind of furniture did the parents go shopping for...how was the carrot that the loser had to eat. and most importantly what was the recipe for the brownies. so many questions. :p

actually i enjoyed the story. i like how you give a short bio of the girls before the story starts..keep up the good work.:)

Think of what they would do to each other for some chocolate fudge. I guess that's another story.

Strelnikov

You are an incredible writer!

Your stories truely amaze me! I am always ecstatic when I see your name as the message poster. I love when you write about the stomach/belly button. It always brings a smile to my face and a cheer to my day! Keep up the brilliant work!!!

Roman

You know, Tummy...I've got a recipe for brownies that'll really put you in a giggly, receptive frame of mind....:D

Great story as always.:cool:

Prime said:
its a nice story but i'm left with some questions...what kind of furniture did the parents go shopping for...how was the carrot that the loser had to eat. and most importantly what was the recipe for the brownies. so many questions. :p

actually i enjoyed the story. i like how you give a short bio of the girls before the story starts..keep up the good work.:)

The parentd went shopping for rare, Moctosian wooden chairs from Africa, the carrot was orange, and the recipe is a secret!:p;)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back