• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Clowns From Outer Space (Hot For A Libarian)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
The Cast
StevePerrey as Michael Stevenson
Jennifer Callie as herself (you know who you are dear)
Amkes as Josh Dean
Summerdaez as Summer Dazel
Jersey_tickler as Brett Clark
Leigh317 as Leigh Ann Grimm
Airportqb as Corporal T.J. Aaron
Xaiver69 as Sherrif John Xaiver

The Tickling Clowns
Scinsor as Sey
Invisible Ink as Dax
Ticklish Anitha as Rena
J laughs as Mallow
Happy Tristan as Roddy

HOT FOR A LIBRARIAN
by Jersey Tickler

Summer Dazel sat in her office, she was the college librarian of Pendleton Community College. Standing 5”7” in her stocking feet, blonde hair in a bun. She wore a professional black business pants suit, with a white blouse and black heels. It was about an hour before closing time, and she was finishing up her budget for the week. A tough week at that, the 29 year old career woman had inventory from Monday to Wednesday, and a staff meeting on Thursday which put her even more behind. Nevertheless she and her work study were a good team when they put their heads together. Tonight would be the end of it though, and she would have the whole house to herself as her ten year old daughter was at a slumber party. A glass of wine and Wonder Years reruns would occupy Summer when she got home.

“Excuse me, Ms Dazel”

Summer looked up and smiled. Speak of the devil, it was her work stud, Jennifer Callie.

Jennifer was a beautiful girl, age 20, with a 5”9” height to go with long light brown hair and the cutest hazel green eyes. The best known feature for Jennifer was that she always wore turtlenecks 80% of the week. The color often depended on the mood she was in. Like if she was starting the day in a real bad mood, she’d wear a red one. If she woke up, feeling melancholy, she’d wear blue. But today, she felt great, so she wore her favorite color which was a hot pink. Ironically, she was going on a double date this night with a friend of hers, so their two friends (who were a couple) wouldn’t feel like they making it a solo date night. Dark blue jeans donned her waist and legs, and her size tens were nestled in a pair of Doc Marten shoes.

“Yes Jennifer, what can I do for you” asked Summer?

“Well began Jennifer, I was thinking since it was getting really slow around here, if you wouldn’t mind me leaving an hour early”. “I wouldn’t be asking if it wasn’t busy and I didn’t have to arrive late being that I’m at work when there’s not really any work left to do”.

“Not a problem, Jennifer, you’ve worked hard all week for me, so I think it’s only fair that I grant your request”.

“Oh thank you, Ms. Dazel exclaimed Jennifer who couldn’t be any happier that she was relieved from dullsville. For a split second, she felt like doing a cartwheel or a number of Snoopy dances.

“You’re welcome, sweetheart said Summer, have a great weekend, and I’ll see you on Monday”!

“Same to you agreed Jennifer, see ya Monday Ms. Dazel”.

Summer smiled to herself, she didn’t have to call her Ms. Dazel, but she was such a polite young lady. She was so damn cute at times, it drove Summer crazy. Not that Summer was bisexual or had a lesbian side about her, but she did often fancy Jennifer’s natural beauty.

One hour later, it was five, and time to close up. After turning off all the computers, the lights, and grabbing her coat and briefcase, Summer headed out the door. There was a slight chill outside and Summer knew it was only a matter of time before snow came, and she’d have to buy a whole lot of groceries to cook the Thanksgiving feast. Getting to her Minivan, she dropped all her stuff in the back, next to her daughter’s soccer ball. Being a soccer mom, she had to car pool twice a week, and Summer was amazed how many hot soccer dad’s there were too. Still if she had the choice of being with Jennifer over a soccer dad, she would chose Jennifer.

She had driven about five miles heading out of town when she saw the strangest thing. Walking down the road, were five clowns.

“What the hell thought Summer, did they run away from the circus or something”?

She shrugged it off, and drove on. Summer may have plenty of room in her van, but there was no way she’d be picking up five freaky looking clowns. They’d probably try and turn her boobs into balloon animals.

She had just driven past them when all of a sudden, her mini van blew a piston. The car skidded to a stop and went a little off the road.

“Fuck yelled Summer, fuck me”!

She laid her exhausted head against the steering wheel and sighed heavily. She would call Triple A on her cell phone and they’d be there in fifteen. Grabbing her cell, she went through her purse to find the number. Then she heard footsteps coming towards her car, and her heart almost stopped. Slowly looking up she saw all five of the clowns staring right at her.

“Greetings and salutations said Sey, who might you be, fair earthling”?

“I’m tired and cranky answered Summer, and I’ve had enough chardes for one day”. ”So unless you work for Triple A, I suggest you move on”.

All five clowns looked at each other, as if in a football huddle.

“What about her suggested Roddy, she’s the first human we’ve seen for miles”.

“And she’s all alone said Mallow, so we shouldn’t have any trouble from just one life form”.

“Sounds good said Sey, and she has a chariot that we can use to get back to the ship without walking”.

“Tell me about it complained Rena, these human feet are unbearable to walk on”.

“It won’t be much longer assured Sey, once we get three more humans, we’ll be free from these wretched bodies”. “Now, let us apprehend her.

Summer was taken by surprise when her driver door was opened and she felt herself being yanked out by Sey and thrown into the awaiting arms of Rena and Roddy.

“Hey cried Summer, what is this, let me go”.

“Sorry female apologized Sey, but we need you”. He meant it too, he didn’t want to bother these earthlings, but if they were going to study this planet for a possible invasion someday, they would need to be able to walk freely in their own bodies.

“Help yelled Summer, somebody help”!

“Hush now, earthling whispered Rena as she clamped her mouth over the female’s eyes, no need to do that”.

All five of them piled into the van, Roddy and Rena sat in the back with Summer in the middle, holding onto her tightly in their iron grip.

Sey being very intelligent, was able to figure out the problem with the car, and gave the engine a jump with his charged hands, the car began to start and they sped off back to their ship. While they drove, Rena had a few questions for Sey.

“You say you need four humans, but yet they are five of us, why is that”?

“Because someone must stand guard with the ship answered Sey. “That way if something happens to us, one of us can escape and come back with a new team to start over”.

When they arrived, the five headed inside Summer kicking and screaming in their arms.

“No, don’t take me away, I have a daughter”!

“Don’t worry said Mallow, we won’t drain you of all your energy and then you can go back to her after we mind wipe you”. “Then they’ll be no loose ends and you’ll be none the wiser”.

That made Summer feel better, and she stopped struggling. The clowns brought her inside the ship and towards a command center type of machinery. On the lower level from the top was a circular type of padded table with restraints.

“What are you going to do to me asked Summer, fearing that might rape her and insert alien seeds into her.

“Let’s do this on the count of three suggested Dax, let’s make her mind race”.

“Splendid agreed Sey, you may begin”!

“One said Dax and then looked over at Mallow

“Two added Mallow and then nodded at Roddy.

Summer squeezed her eyes shut, and awaited the eneviatable.

“THREE cried Roddy as the three of them launched Summer into the air and down below to the padded circular table

AHHHHHHHHHH yelled Summer as she fell through the air and onto the padded table, which was well cushioned. Her right heel had come off during the fall and hit the floor with a thud.

“My shoe called Summer, give me my shoe”!

The clowns made their way down to the lower level and surrounded Summer. Rena picked up the discarded shoe and studied it with interest.

“My, what interesting footwear these humans wear”. “Although they don’t look quite comfortable with this object on the bottom of it”.

She smiled at Summer and then snatched off her remaining heeled pump, revealing Summer’s black stocking feet.

“Give me back my shoes, you bitch cried Summer, I mean it, they cost me a hundred bucks”!

“That’s strange said Mallow, her flesh is somewhat tanned and her legs are black, I don’t get it”.

Rena eyed her nylon covered legs with interest with Roddy and Sey each helping themselves to one of Summer’s legs, closely examining the material and running their hands over her legs with interest.

“From the looks of things, I’d say she is wearing foot and leg coverings that are designed to keep the contents warm and comfortable”. “And pleasing to the touch, I might add” he said with a smile. He turned to Rena who was inspecting the shoes in her hands.

“These seem to be made out of what the humans call leather, it feels like reptile skin and yet they smell, rather unusual”.

She sniffed the inside of Summer’s shoes, making the young librarian feel quite uneasy.

“So Dax asked Roddy, how did that Disc visual you watched go, how did the tickling method play out”?

“Tickling method quivered Summer, you can’t be serious”?

“On the contrary said Sey, we’re very serious”. “We need energy from human life forms and we discovered what you call “tickling” is an important tool in getting that energy”. “Now my cohorts, let us strip off her threads”!

“NOOOOO yelled Summer, DON’T!

But it was too late and her pleas fell on deaf ears as Roddy and Rena all started to tear at Summer’s clothing. Mallow pinned her arms down while Sey and Dax held a kicking leg.

Rena tore off Summer’s suit jacket, splitting it in two. Roddy ripped open the front of her blouse, and peeled it from her shoulders and back. Then Rena undid her black dress pants and pulled them free from her naked torso. Summer was blushing with embarrassment, wearing only her black bra with matching panties along with her thigh high black stockings still intact. Her torn clothes lay in a scattered pile along the tile floor.

“I knew it said Sey, I knew that her entire body is tan save for these black things”.

“Enough talk, let’s try this tickling technique on her” bellowed Rena

“Hold on, let’s observe this disc visual suggested Dax who wasted no time putting the DVD into their modified console. The DVD began to play on a huge screen so that all five of them could watch it.

*A dominatrix on the screen, wearing a tight leather dress. She walked over to her bound victim, who was a 5”4” blonde who was bound in a Y position and completely nude. Smiling slyly she put a ball gag in the victim’s mouth*

Dax attached a breathing type mask to Summer’s head and face so that everytime she breathed through her mouth it would go straight into the P.A.C. (Planetary Air Converter). Then he grabbed a feather from Sey, who had begun to pass out feathers to Rena, Roddy, and Mallow as well. They had acquired the feathers from a set of Indian statues from an Indian Reservation Location. It’s occupants were not around, so the five clowns helped themselves.

Summer’s eyes widened when she saw the feathers, and she started to panic and squirm more.

*The dominatrix used her her nails to tickle the blonde’s ribs.*

Dax used his feather on Summer’s ribs, lightly touching the skin, but the woman’s skin was way too sensisitive.

“EHEEHHEEHEHEEEEEE HEEEEHEHEHEAAAAAHAAAAA STAAAAAHAAAAP pleaded Summer.

But Dax didn’t stop. With one hand, he used the feather on her left side, and his free hand poked and prodded her other side. Rena took a spot near Summer’s middle and admired her adorable flat stomach.

*On the DVD, the dominatrix swirls her finger around the blonde’s bellybutton

“WHAT A CUTE LITTLE TUMMY she says sweetly*

Rena grins and swirls her feather into Summer’s navel and the helpless woman giggles louder.

“What an interesting little hole she exclaims with glee, I wonder what it does”!

Sey and Roddy, each holding a foot in their hands, began to tickle the stocking soles immediately.

“WAHAAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAAA NOT THE FEET wailed Summer as it was the most ticklish spot on her body.

*Ironically, the dominatrix was tickling the feet of her victim, with her long red nails*

Dax eventually grew tired of tickling the ribs, and used his feather to tickle the hollow armpit of Summer. Until Sey decided to give him his feather, which gave Dax the idea to tickle both armpits. Summer was howling so much by now, that tears started to stream down her cheeks. Her blonde hair had come undone from the bun during all the thrashing and commotion, and was flapping around her face.

Sey had given up his feather, because he saw that the dominatrix on the screen was using her nails. The body that Sey had commandeered was fortunate to have decent size fingernails, so he took advangtage and used them on the ball of Summer’s foot.

Rena was merciless, she used her feather to tickle Summer’s neck and drew imaginary circles all over the librarian’s quaking tummy.

All while the four clowns were tickling her, little Mallow was getting quite envious of being the odd man out, so he could keep her pinned down.

“Inconceiveable, when may I embark on this game of human hysteria” he inquired to Sey.

“Patience, my friend assured Sey while tickling Summer’s arch, you shall have the next human all to yourself”.

“Not quite interrupted Rena, you said I could have a human as well”.

“Indeed agreed Sey, so be it, but no more special pleading for anyone else”. “We have a mission to accomplice, and haven’t got time for a recreational holiday”.

Then the four clowns realized they had stopped tickling Summer and noticed that she was taking in deep breaths of air, regardless that her air was going straight into the P.A.C. Oxygen to the humans was fuel for the aliens/clowns.

“Now silence commanded Sey, let us finish this task at once”! “Only this time, we shall take turns tickling a pressure spot”!

The four of them switched places. Sey and Roddy each tickled an armpit with their feather, and tickled for two minutes. Then they stopped, to give Rena a turn. Rena grabbed both feet and tickled them with her long manicured nails.

“NAHAAHAHAHAAAOOOOOHOOHNOOOAAHAHAHAHAAAA NO MORE TICKLING, PLEEAAAAAHAHAHSSSSSEEEE!!! “EEEHEHEHEHEEAAAAAAAA OH NO MORWHOOOOOREEE!!!

Rena then had an idea, and opened her mouth wide. Her real mouth came out of the clown’s mouth and clamped on Summer’s stocking toes.

“OWWWWIEEE cried Summer, as she felt a brief second of pain.

Rena bit off a huge chunk of Summer’s stocking off and swallowed it. Now half of her left foot was naked, with the other foot intact. Rena tickled the naked arch of Summer’s left foot and then tickled her remaining nylon covered right foot. Then to indulge her curiosity, she stopped tickling the barefoot, and used both hands to tickle the stocking foot. This made Summer roar with laughter, she whined louder and started to cry more. And then Rena stopped, and only tickled the barefoot, to which her laughter began to come out more soft and silent.

“How interesting, it seems that this silky material on your foot makes it more ticklish to the touch, as opposed to the nude foot and actually tickling of the bare skin”. “You humans are just full of surprises, and I find it quite invigorating”.

Dax wrapped things up by clawing lightly at Summer’s belly while Rena continued to tickle the feet, then all of them tickled her at the same time to make her shriek and laugh harder. The tickling DVD was now forgotten, as the clowns had gotten the hang of tickling and how fun it was to do.

Ten minutes later, the clowns stopped their tickle torture, when they realized that the PAC was now full! And Summer was way too weak to even wiggle her toes, her eyes were closed and her breathing got slower after Roddy took the PAC mask off her.

“Bravo said Sey, well done”. “Now Dax, kindly download her energy into the NSU (Nutrient Solution Unit) and then take this human down below deck, where she can rest properly”. “As for the rest of you, let us use that remarkable chariot to go find more humans”!

Next part, Pretty In Punk!!!!!

Last edited:
Leigh Ann, it's your turn to be tickled! I'm writing that segment as we speak

WOW awsome can't wait for the next part ^ ^

Thank you Michael errrr Stevenson!!!!

Yeah man, i got some great stuff lined up for your character, if you PM me your email, I'll give ya a head's up. Can't have my leading male in the dark, can I?

OMG, no, i did not remove the other installments. I have no idea what happened, but i am damn shocked as hell. That was the best work I'd ever done, and now it's gone. I am so frustrated I could cry, seriously!!!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back