• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Golden State Goings, Mid Country Comings, And, Peace, Or Wars?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their road trip to California, going four and five on the trip. They began by winning two of three in San Fransisco, before losing two of three in both San Diego, and Los Angeles. They returned home, on a Sunday night at midnight, to begin a nine game homestand.
While Mitch was away on the trip, his relationship with Naomi was up and down. They had some perfectly civil conversations on some nights, while on others, it was a knock down, drag out battle, with arguments typed in capital letters.
When Mitch arrived home, on Sunday night, the couple had been speaking in a civil manner for the past few nights, a development which prompted Naomi to invite Mitch to bed. When Mitch got into bed, he made love with Naomi. It was times like this, hearing her excitement and satisfaction at their love and lovemaking, that he wondered why they had their rollercoaster relationship. After they finished having sex, Mitch lied behind Naomi, holding her around her belly, and giving her little tickles in her belly and ribs. "Tell me you weren't faking that, Australian?" Mitch said, trying to get a confession from Naomi. "I told you, I dont fake it, American. When we are right, there's no man in the world that turns me on more. Just seeing you walk through the door tonight made me all wet, because I knew we've been okay lately, so I was going to be getting some. Please let's try to have a good homestand, so we can do that about ten times or more this week" Naomi appealed. Mitch nodded, and kissed Naomi on top of the head. "Okay, no problem, I dont want to go anywhere but this bed during this whole week, so I'll do my part to make things good" Mitch replied.
The next night, the Good Guys opened their nine game homestand, with a game against the Nationals. Kate Hudson was the starter. The Good Guys scored four runs in the first inning, on two homers. Kate was fantastic that night, scattering five hits, and striking out nine, in a complete game, 4-0 shutout win. Gil Bellows pitched on Tuesday. The Nationals scored three runs off him in the first inning, but Paradise fought back, tying the score in the sixth, before taking the lead for good in the eighth, on a three run homer by center fielder Ed Burns. Hayden put the Nats away in the ninth, and the Good Guys had a 6-3 victory. Charlize Theron had the ball on Wednesday night. She gave up three runs, while working into the seventh inning. Paradise again trailed the game late, and was behind 3-1 in the eighth, before Mitch came up with the bases loaded, and hammered a Grand Slam to give Paradise the lead. A walk, a hit, and a hit batter loaded the bases for the Nationals in the ninth, but Hayden managed to secure the final out, on a blooper to second baseman Russell, that nearly fell into the outfield, and would have tied the game. The Good Guys survived, and gained a 5-3 triumph, to complete the sweep of the Nationals.
Thursday was an off day. That day, the couple showed up to counesling. They had nothing dramatic to say to their therapist. "We swept Washington. He is sleeping with me. Things seem okay. Hopefully, it will continue" Naomi said.
The Phillies came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was the starter. She allowed only one run into the eighth inning. Paradise, however, could only score one, and the game was tied going into the bottom of the eighth. The Good Guys pushed across a run in the bottom of the eighth. In the ninth, with Hayden pitching, there were two men on, when shortstop Cruise committed an error, that allowed two runs to score, and gave Philadelphia the lead. The Good Guys could not rally in the bottom of the ninth, and took a very difficult, 3-2 loss. Rachel Leigh Cook didnt make things any better on Saturday night, as she lost a 5-0 stinker, that the Good Guys were never in. Kate Hudson would have the ball, trying to avoid the sweep, on a sunny, bright, perfect, 80 degree Paradise Sunday afternoon, in front of a sellout. Kate was on her game that day. The Good Guys scored five first inning runs, on three homers. After that, Kate absolutely sailed along, fanning a dozen Phillies, and being unscathed. In the ninth, Kate served up a solo homer, that lost the shutout. She finished the game, however, and the Good Guys had a
5-1 win, to avoid being swept by the Phillies.
The Reds came to town on Monday night, for the last series of the homestand. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday. Bellows gave up only two runs, but lost, 2-0, as Paradise didnt score any. The defeat was their third loss in four games after sweeping the Nationals. Charlize Theron took the start on Tuesday. The Reds scored three early runs, before Paradise tied the game. In the seventh, the Good Guys scored two more runs. The Reds got one back in the eighth, and had men on base in the ninth, before Hayden put out the fire, for a 5-4 Good Guy win. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a sunny, bright, Wednesday that was in the low 80's, in front of a sellout. Neve got hit hard that day, allowing four early runs. At first, it looked like Paradise was going to be handed a defeat. In the seventh, trailing 4-0, the Good Guys exploded, to tie the score, on several clutch hits. Ed Burns came up in the bottom of the eighth, and launched a solo bomb to left field, to give the Good Guys a one run lead. Hayden finished the Reds in the ninth, abit with slugger Adam Dunn hitting a booming fly ball that Mitch caught for the final out, and was nearly a home run, for a 5-4 Good Guy win, that completed a six and three homestand. The latter part of the homestand had been a bit rocky at times, following the sweep of Washington, but, as the Good Guys packed to head to DC the following night, they had gotten the six wins they needed.
In the meantime, the team held its Saturday tickle party, following the loss to the Phillies. The featured lee would be pitcher Rachel Leigh Cook, whom the team wanted punished, for all the games she screwed up in the fifth starter spot. She was tied in a pink bra and panties, hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club. Second baseman Russell began the tickle on Rachel's neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Working down, center fielder Burns was next, tickling Rachel on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she thrashed, and squealed:HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEEHEHEHEE! Moving down, left fielder Dawson was the next ler, attacking Rachel on her hips, inner thighs, and knees, as she bucked her legs:HEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, Mitch positioned himself at Rachel's feet, and attacked them with his fingers, and then feathers, and an electric toothbrush, over her soles and toes. Rachel went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and squealing with laughter:HEEHEHEHEHEEHHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEEEE! OMG ILL TRY TO PITCH BETTER! IAM SO TICKLISH! I GIVE UP! NOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHHEEHHEHEEH! Finally, the tickle ended, and the extremely ticklish Rachel was untied.
On Thursday night, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could catch the team flight to Washington DC. "Good homestand on field and off this time. Go off, play well, and I will see you next Sunday night, and lets try for more of the same" Naomi said, kissing Mitch goodbye.
So, it had been a calm homestand with good play. Now came a ten day road trip. What would happen next? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well now it seems that everything is working in concert to produce a better Good Guys experience. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy. Your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, things are looking up.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back