• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who all is coming?!?!?!?

Civic

The Memphis gathering will be my first and I was just wondering who all will be going soooooooo if you all want to just knd of drop a thread and say that you'll be there, maybe we can all get a little aquainted before the munch!!

Civic:veryhappy :veryhappy

While I laud your desire to meet folks in advance, online, I do wish to make sure you know that many attending such events are not commonly "out" about such. Some, indeed many, may stay silent. Others may not be perusing this area, having already decided to attend.

Last I heard, there's a score or more of people showing. Some will be remote, like me, where others will be locals.

Good luck, sir. Don't be dismayed if you get little response BEFORE the event. It's not you. Many are just shy that way.

dvnc

*waving hand madly* I'll be there! I'm looking forward to meeting everyone!

Countessa

Who's coming

I'm with Civic. It's my first one also and I'm
nervous. I'm wondering what to say when I get to
the restaurant. When they ask "What table?"...
should I say "Er ah...the tickling one?" *G*

the table with the feathers????

It's getting closer everyone and we have over 25 people who've said "Yes...I'll be attending the gathering." However, only a few have sent in their money so I'm hoping everyone still intends to attend. It's going to be an awesome weekend!!

If you haven't already done so, send me your questionnaire and your money. I've got to have money by April 20 to pay for the club or we won't have a place to party. A few on this list have already been to this place and can speak about its "attributes."

I'll be sending out more details to those who've sent in their reservation in the coming week. We have numerous brave and adventurous souls who have volunteered to navigate the Memphis airport if people need a lift, so let us know early when you'll be arriving so we can arrange some taxi service.

As for the restaurant...just ask for Kate's group. We have a private room in the back of the place. There's no need to mention any aspect of why we are gathered or what we're going to do in order to protect the privacy of those who are not out to the general public.

Any questions?? Good....I knew you were a smart bunch :D

Er... I've got a question.

I know your busy and all Kate, but if you get a chance could you give us a quick count on the demographics and orientation of the attendees?

demographics

SunCity said:
but if you get a chance could you give us a quick count on the demographics and orientation of the attendees?

So far we have 9 women and 15 men - ages span the entire range from 20's to 40+

The orientation question is a little trickier....10 have responded to the questionnaire so far and it seems to be evenly distributed between switch/lee/ler.

Just thought I'd vouch for Kat's choice of party place!

Unless it's changed in the last 4 months, it's pretty well equipped for almost anything you could possibly want to do to another person! :wow:

Just remember...NEVER ask to be put in a cage, unless you mean it...ummm...your "friends" will actually do it, since there's one there. ;)

How's tha plannin' comin' along Kitty Kat?
JoBelle

JoBelle said:
Just remember...NEVER ask to be put in a cage, unless you mean it...ummm...your "friends" will actually do it, since there's one there. ;)

Awww, Jo! I thought you looked pretty CUTE in there! At least we finally let you OUT! LOL

It's a GREAT place for a party, and I am really wishin' things hadn't taken a turn & I could go! :( You guys will have SOOOO much fun!!!

Kimmie :angel:

hawkikim said:
Awww, Jo! I thought you looked pretty CUTE in there! At least we finally let you OUT! LOL
Kimmie :angel:

HA-HA-HA!! Just you wait, my Pretty!! :devil:

Gotta admit, it was actually kinda fun!! :wow:
Joby

JoBelle said:
How's tha plannin' comin' along Kitty Kat?
JoBelle [/B]

The planning is coming along quite nicely! I'm still hearing from folks that want to come but haven't made up their minds yet (nudge nudge - we're going to have a blast and we won't stick anyone in the cage unless they REALLY deserve it :p ) The hot tub is ready and waiting....what more could you want?? :devil:

Woopee

I'm going! I'm going!

That's if I am not still sick... :(

Live, Laugh, and TICKLE
Sunriseticklee
:Kiss2:

After this is over Saturday night....is anybody
gonna be up for getting a mess '0' ribs?

Re: Woopee

Sunriseticklee said:
I'm going! I'm going!
That's if I am not still sick... :(

Then you best get better quick!! ::sending some cyber soup in Sunrise's direction::

tyf69 said:
After this is over Saturday night....is anybody
gonna be up for getting a mess '0' ribs?

In the past we have gone out for a post-party food fest. Lots of laughter. Lots of fun.

I'm ready!! Party party! I'm bringing cuffs and a blindfold and fingernails and an ostrich plume and something special for dvnc, whether he wants it or not :devil: ...and an open mind. Aww yeah.

Countessa

What? I go t'visit my lady love for a weekend, and I'm gettin' sassed by my host? That SAME host that don't handle bein' tickled so well?

*shakes head*

Little miss, you're flirtin' with disaster. We've already proven that I can out wrestle you, and I've help, here. ;) You've yet to submit to bein' tied, darlin'...

Countessa, I'm ever so curious to find what it is you've got for me. Color me pleased to be considered. Sweet of ya.

dvnc

dvnc said:
I'm gettin' sassed by my host? That SAME host that don't handle bein' tickled so well?

*shakes head*

**innocent look** I don't know what you mean, darlin'...I seem to remember holding my own fairly well where you were concerned.

And I've flirted and danced with disaster for a while now...I have steel toed boots and cast iron underpants :D

Holdin' your own well? I'll remember THAT, sugar. Jan's likely to be ever-so-helpful with such instruction. I'm guessin' you'll be singin' a different tune within mere hours of bein' tied...

...even WITH them funny drawers. You're ticklish all over, lady. That'd be a lotta cast iron t'wear.

*eg*

The things some 'lees ASK for...

Excuse me, DVNC?

I owe you! Have you found your disguise kit yet? *WEG*

*putting on her "Hello, Kitty" slippers* :cool:

Owe me? Aw, darlin', that's sweet, but I donated that tickling freely. Y'don't owe me a thing. ;)

Did you want some of what our fine hostest is to receive? I'll add ya t'the list, then. <g>

dvnc said:
...even WITH them funny drawers. You're ticklish all over, lady. That'd be a lotta cast iron t'wear.

Then you'd better bring your can opener...methinks you're gonna need it!:evilha:

::the innocent one tippy toes back to her safehaven now::

And so it begins.....*giggle*

Hey DVNC,
You know I had some time in the ropes that I didn't use up with ya and Kat has been ever so nice to volunteer her service to be sure that it doesn't go to waste. Could you make sure that is given the best of attention for me, please?
Oh yeah...and inspect Countessa's lovely nails for me. That's the chick I'm gonna miss. ;)

Kat?? Darlin'?? Love you bunches!

Joby

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back