• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

lets get serious its time

up_lifter

TMF Poster
lets get sumthin hapening in sydney i no use are out there u just hav to give it a go well meat sum wear for a drink or sum food or sumthin hav a chill and a chat get to no each other or sumthin just general stuff and see if we can get a group goin and see wat happens from there if the yankees can do it im pretty sure we can right

post ideas and sugestions thanx
cheers

###############

Last edited:
yeah it is a damn joke i cant believe that there is a decent amount of people in syd that are into tickling and wanna meat up yet so many of those people are doging it every time its a dissapointment wen do ya wanna catch up bro

bad in Sydney, bad in Melbourne too....maybe Aussie's are just conservative compared to the US.

lets get sumthin hapening in sydney i no use are out there u just hav to give it a go well meat sum wear for a drink or sum food or sumthin hav a chill and a chat get to no each other or sumthin just general stuff and see if we can get a group goin and see wat happens from there if the yankees can do it im pretty sure we can right

post ideas and sugestions thanx u

cheers

Hey mate hows it all going? Haven't seen you on MSN in a while!

Normally I'd agree about the bit I've bolded. We must however, keep all this in perspective.
The USA has a population of about 300 million vs. our 20 million.

Now I'm not the worlds greatest mathematician but i think thats somewhere in the vicinity of 15 times higher. Now while it is a bit of a broad-sweeping assumption, if the population of the US is 15 times higher, that is 15 times as many people who are into tickling. Of the people that are into tickling, only a smaller group are prepared to come out and do things such as meet up. But alas, the US still has 15 times as many people prepared to do that.

So lets do a bit of math. If there were only 50 people in Australia prepared to chat to meet up with someone. That becomes 750 in the US. Thus it greatly increases the chances of finding someone not to far away.

So, what do we do? I think we're doing OK all things considered. The OZ Roll Call thread brought a number of people out to say hi. As of that a few connections were made on MSN amongst people. A good first step!

Now I've chatted to a few folks and the prospect of meeting of course has been raised, but I've not quite had the nerve to do it yes. Well, it's not just that--it's also costs a reasonable amount in Australia still to get on a plane to say hi to someone and have a beer.

Although I think one of the things that is important is getting to know folks and not just constant tickling talk. Yes we all have an interest in that somewhere along the lines and its cool. But at the same time being able to talk about something else helps us all convince ourselves that the other folks are less likely to be freaks! [And we've all probably wondered about the chance of that happening.] Along these lines, although it might be out of place and off topic, and people in forums tend not to like that, A General Oz discussion sticki in the Australian Personals probably wouldnt go astray. Thus allowing a bit of non-tickle local related discsussion to help us get to know each other.

Thats my thoughts for the moment :).

Sure a bit more action in the AU would be nice. But we've gone from having very little said in this forum to a few pages of replies of people saying hi in a relatively short time. That is ok progress!

good

i like the way ur thinking i agree that we should hav a discussion about things that arnt just tickle related like ive heard people talking about music and things like that thats awsum we should keep it up or even about sport i dont no about u guys but i luv my sport and things like that...

so how about if u read this just write a brief paragraph about urself and wat u like wear ur from or ne thing ud like to add so we can no more about each other than just age and sex lol

cheers

let's see - something apart from tickling I'm a fan of :idunno:

OK ...I like...the internet! I think it's a pretty cool invention.

I would find a social gathering of tickling fans...not over-the-top intimidating, but probably a fair bit harder to acclimatise to than the 1 on 1 meetups I've had.

Jon

cool

yeah im heaps into like well music i play piano and sing and just sorta formed a band so yeah its sick and i love surfing whcih im gettin back into now since i got a new board and the wether has been awsum ay

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back