• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mistress de Marque, Tickler of Chanttre F/F

Lady Feathers

TMF Poster
In the early part of the 1500s, in the small town of Chanttre, there was a mysterious disappearance of peasant women, young and supple in body and all had a common thread.. which appealed to a local woman of royalty and governance.

the Lady de Marque was the wife of Prince de Marque, the son of King Henry. She had some very unusual "appetites" and hired young women to work for her and to become her "playthings",, her ticklish playthings.

She screened them very carefully before she took them down to her chamber, whee she tied them and tickled them to her delight. she tortured them with feathers in delicately ticklish places, then teased them with her expert fingertips till the women went insane from ticklish laughter. Once she had tired of the captive, she had them exiled to a place where they would continued to be tickle tortured.

The Lady de Marque was just as ticklish if not more than the women she kept prisoner, but was only tickled when she demanded it. she conspired with Sir Drake to entice the women to work for her. Of course he had to make sure they were ticklish, so he devised a little test. He sent out one of his aides to the towns around the palace. He would talk to the woman of interest. As he talked to her for her "references", he would slide his hand around their waist and stroke the lower ribs. If the woman giggled and pulled away, he invited her to come to meet Lady de Marque.

One such aid was out in the town looking for another woman for the Lady de Marque. This time she wanted someone who was extremely ticklish. The aide's watchful eye fell upon a young woman walking in a group to the well for water. His interest was sparked when he watched the women at the well. As one fair haired young woman bent to place her pail in the well, another woman playfully stroked her ribs. The woman dropped her pail and twisted away , giggling. She shouted at her playful friend to stop as she was so ticklish.

The aide followed her as she walked across the filed. The woman felt his presence behind her and stopped walking. She turned suddenly to find him right behind her. "Sir.. Why do you follow me?" The aide smiled and introduced himself. "I am Tomas, aide to the Lady de Marque. She is looking for experienced women to work for her." Tomas waited for the woman to answer him. "I am Katrina. I have heard of the Lady and her need for someone to work for her. I have also heard other rumors in my town of the woman who have worked for her. they do not return when their time is over."

Tomas smiled weakly as he knew of the Lady's ticklings. He changed the subject to one more useful to him. "I noticed that your friend was rather playful.. teasing you like that!" Katrine smiled. "Yes .. she is always trying to make me laugh. She knows how ticklish I am and where. but i get her back because all know her tickle spots as well... Maybe I can find your tickle spots eh!" Tomas laughed and backed away from Katrine. She smiled and stepped toward him playfully.. "So.. Tomas.. Are you.. ticklish?!" She ran behind him and poked his sides till he twisted away and giggled.

"So.. Katrine.. Are you interested ?" She smiled and looked at him. "Yes! I will come with you to work for the Lady. Maybe she is ticklish, too!"

When Tomas arrived at the palace, he met first with Sir Drake and told him of this woman's "qualifications". then eh whispered in Drakes ear.. "This one tickles as well as being ticklish so the Lady must be careful. You know how ticklish she is." Drake smiled and told the Lady about the woman. He also told her that this one was a tickler as well s ticklish.

The Lady de Marque smiled. "Maybe I will she how good a tickler she is!. Feeling ticklish Drake?" She loved teasing Drake because he wasn't ticklish,but was a superb tickler.

Katrina was brought to the Lady who received her and looked her over. Once she visually inspected her, the Lady got closer and slide her fingertip inside Katrina's blouse, near her tummy. Katrina felt the Lady's fingertip slide inside her blouse and bit her lip. then she felt the tip of Lady de Marque's fingertip grazing her tummy, tickling her sensitive skin. Katrina sucked her tummy in just as a giggle slipped out.

Lady de Marque laughed. "My young , sweet thing.. you're ticklish!" Katrina wiggled away from the Lady. "Yes M'Lady.. very ticklish!" The Lady de Marque locked her door and walked closer to Katrine, then whispered in her ear.."I love to tickle! and today I will see how ticklish you are!" Katrina shuddered as Lady de Marque tied her wrists together then pulled her arms up over her had and tied them to the ring on the wall.

Lady de Marque ripped open Katrina's tunic, exposing her firm breasts. She took her fingertip and traced around the outer edge of both breasts, tickling them lightly. "Are you ticklish here my dear?" teased the Lady. Katrina could feel the tip of the Lady's finger as it tickled around the edge of her breasts. Soon she was giggling and twisting her upper body to avoid the Lady's fingertip. Alight film of sweat formed on Katrina's upper lip as the Lady de Marque took a goose quill out. Katrina's eyes grew wide as feathers made her even more ticklish.

Lady de Marque took the tip of f the feather and gently stroke it along the inside of Katrina's breasts. Katrina began giggling as she felt the feather tickling her. Lady de Marque soon swirl the feather around and over the breasts, making Katrina laugh hard and struggled. Katrina's body was soon covered in sweat from her laughter and struggles Then the Lady took the feather tip and began tickling Katrina's pink and erect nipples, which were hyperticklish by now. Katrina giggled loudly and felt her self becoming aroused, her clit tingling ticklishly.

Lady de Marque noticed that Katrina's hips were bucking as she kept tickling her. She smiled broadly."My dear.. feeling ticklish elsewhere?" Katrina was hysterical with laughter by now and could only nod her head.

Lady de Marque began stripped Katrine totally and then took out her feathers again. Katrine knew what she had in mind and pleaded with her.."PLease.. M'Lady! I'm so ticklish there..1 I will go insane if you use that feather!"

Lady deMarque took the feather and began tickling Katrina's inner thighs then around her private areas. Katrina arched her body and began a frenzied giggling and struggling, till he could no longer fight the ticklishness he felt inside her.

Lady de Marque was also affected by Katrina's ticklishness and began ti giggle softly as she tickled Katrina to climax. As Katrina's body hang limply by her wrists, giggles hic cupping out.. Lady de Marque began rubbing her arms and giggling softly... needing to be tickled herself.

End Part one

Last edited:
You really ought to use spellcheck. Quite a few spelling and grammer mistakes make this story a tough read.

Ripe for Revolution!

Ooooo! Quite clearly the Lady has tickled herself, so to speak. into a corner. She's sure to release Kat in her moment of weakness and face her comeuppance, or so I imagine.
Lovely set-up, Lady. And are we to assume that the titular Mistress bears a passing resemblance to her author, in that the reputed merciless tickler is just a tad ticklish herself, hmm? :devil2:

Katrina was brought to the Lady who received her and looked her over. Once she visually inspected her, the Lady got closer and slide her fingertip inside Katrina's blouse, near her tummy. Katrina felt the Lady's fingertip slide inside her blouse and bit her lip. then she felt the tip of Lady de Marque's fingertip grazing her tummy, tickling her sensitive skin. Katrina sucked her tummy in just as a giggle slipped out. End Part one

Soooooooooooooooooooo hot!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back