• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Buffy tickled?

skelly78

TMF Poster
I heard the Buffy ( I'm assuming the vampire slayer) was interviewed on some English channel and she was tickled on it. Has anybody else seen or heard about this? I'd love to see a clip of it.

I know the show you mean

There was a document I found on the Internet ages ago concerning this. It was written by a camera man who worked on the Uk show TFI Friday. In it he wrote that when they were taking a break from filming, just before Sarah was set to start her interview, he saw that she was lying flat on a couch and that her feet were bare, so he tickled them and she went crazy. That's all though. It wasn't even part of the show, so there won't be a clip of it. Shame...

Wow!! if you could maybe spend a little bit of time and find a copy of this post it here, you'd be a hero!

Sarah

I think what Skelly78 is thinking of is a role she had as an adolescent in some English show (sitcom?). There was supposedly some scene where she was tickled by her male costar, but the show has never aired in the States. Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Bandit

I believe the show in question was Swans Crossing, where SMG had a role when she was younger. However, that wasn't a British show -- it was produced and shot right here in the good ol' USA -- so I'm not sure the "wasn't shown in the States" explanation holds water. Which suggests one of two things: one, there was a tickling scene, but it wound up on the cutting room floor; or two, it's yet another one of those urban tickle legends....

It was me!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, I was the camera person u r on about there. I can remember putting what happened with Sarah on a site agggggggggggggges ago. She is incredibly ticklish and thats offical. Bye bye now.

Brick,

How about re-posting your story about you and SMG? Sounds like fun....

Strelnikov

Yes please do! I have always dreamed about tickling her feet! Great to know they are ticklish!

How i tickled Sarah M Gellar's feet

Well i'll do a deal wiv u people. If u want my story then i'll tell u. Oh i'll talk alright but i will only tell if...

EVERY SINGLE REALTICKLING VIDEO CLIP GETS PUT INTO THE VIDEO FORUM

Sorry but i kinnda accidently deleted my tickling files n' lost loads of videos. I haven't quite got over it. A little bit like the time when i tickled Sarah Gellar's feet i still haven't got over that INCREDIBLE EXPERIENCE yet. Bye bye now!

Oh yeah well...

Let me tell you something Utra...never mined your not worth a Flaiming ofence. And it's crank not crack!!!

Attachments

• Twitter2.jpg
    Twitter2.jpg
    231.9 KB · Views: 450
  • Footslave 1.jpg
    Footslave 1.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 306
Sorry People

I feel terrible for saying what i said about having every single realtickling clip up on the clips section before i told you about Sarah Michelle Gellar being tickled. Instead all I would like, if it isn't too difficult is the Carmen Electra tickling clip from Howard Stern, then I'll tell you all about my tickling experience with Buffy.
Really sorry to do this but i;'m despirate for that clip.

Ass

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back