• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Freak Show: 20 years later (part 1)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
by
Scinsor with a few rewrites by Jersey_tickler

“For cryin’ out loud Jeff, do you ever do anything around this house?”

Mallory stood in front of her husband, her hands on her hips, blocking the television set. Jeff craned his neck, trying to see around her.

“Jeff, are you listening to me?” She turned around and shut the TV off.

“Hey, what the hell did you do that for?” Jeff asked, tossing the remote onto the cushion next to him.

Mallory looked incredulous. “Hello, I’m trying to tawk to you here! Jesus Christ Jeff, you’re such a dick sometimes.”

Jeff rolled his eyes and turned the TV back on. “Okay, I’m listening, what?”

“This house is a mess! I work hard to support us every day, while you sit on your ass in front of the TV and drink my beer. When are you going to get a job Jeff? Huh? When are you going to get off your ass and start helping me out around here, huh? Hello?”

Jeff shrugged weakly. “Look, honey, I have been looking for a job. I just had an interview at the new plant downtown; they said they’d call me back.”

Mallory looked flustered. “Well do you think you could at least help out around the house while I’m gone? This place is filthy!”

Jeff ignored her and started flipping through the channels, belching loudly and scratching his rear as he did so. Mallory spit out the piece of Double-Mint she’d be chewing on. “You’re disgusting, you know that? Huh, did I ever tell you that?” She shook her head. “I’m going out for a smoke.” She stalked out of the room and headed for the door.

“Hey, I thought you quit?” Jeff yelled after her.

Mallory took a long drag and held it. She was so stressed she could hardly see straight. She was a highly successful clothing designer now , true. But her home life was less than stellar. She loved Jeff, she wouldn’t have married him otherwise, but he was just so lazy sometimes…
Mallory leaned against the door and began fidgeting with her lighter. She thought about calling Lisa, she had such a way of calming Mallory down when she was upset. No sooner had the thought passed through her mind than she heard her cell phone’s ring-tone:

“One love, one heart,
Let’s get together and feel all right,
Hear the children crying (one love)
Hear the children crying (one heart)
Give thanks and praise to the Lord and I will feel all right”

“Hello?” she asked.

No reply. She could hear faint breathing in the background.

“Who is this?” she asked.

A low, chilling laugh came from the other end, and then a voice that sent shivers down Mallory’s spine: “I’m coming for you.”

She nearly dropped the phone. That voice…no, it couldn’t be. But is sounded so familiar.

Working up her bravest tone, Mallory responded: “Hey, you better stop messing around buddy. I don’t know how you got this number but you better not call again.”

She terminated the call. She tried lighting another cigarette but her hands were trembling. The phone rang again.

“One love, one heart,
Let’s get together and feel all right…”

Mallory held the phone in front of her for a moment. Dare she answer it? She slowly flipped the phone open and held it to her ear.

“Hello?”

“I’m outside of your house. You should probably go in now.”

She heard the receiver click on the other end. This time she did drop the phone. She looked around frantically, trying to catch a glimpse of whoever had called. Was this just some sick prank? If this was one of Jeff’s practical jokes, she was going to kill him. Nevertheless, she thought it would be safest to go inside. She quickly jumped into the house and slammed the door shut behind her. It was eerily quiet inside. Mallory listened intently for a few seconds, straining to hear the sound of the television in the living room. Nothing. Her heart pounding, she began walking to the living room.

“Jeff?” she called. No reply. As she turned the corner the television came into view. Static flickered across the screen, but no sound was coming from it. She could see Jeff’s head poking up from the couch. She relaxed a bit.

“Stupid, he fell asleep in front of the TV again.”

She moved forward and shook him. “Jeff. JEFF! Wake up will ya, you left the TV on again.”

Jeff’s head lolled back, its eyes staring blankly up at Mallory. Her scream was deafening.
Jeff’s face was horribly grotesque, it looked as though the flesh had been eaten way.

“Oh…my…GOD!!!” She screamed and staggered back, trying to think straight. Her husband was dead…oh God, what had happened?

“I’m in your house,” a voice came, the same voice Mallory had heard over the phone. She screamed again, and began running frantically through the dining room. This wasn’t happening…
She ran up the stairs, a sinister laugh ringing through the house. She ran into her room and shut the door behind her. It was cold; all of the windows were open. The wind blew through the trees outside, making eerie whistling noises. She could hear footsteps slowly making their way up the stairs.

“You cannot hide.”

Sobbing, Mallory looked around the room hysterically, trying to find a way out. She couldn’t jump out the window; the fall would surely kill her. Finally, she crawled under the bed, unable to think of anything else. The door slowly creaked open.
The footsteps stopped.

It grew suddenly quiet. Mallory didn’t even dare to breathe. And then…the footsteps began moving away from the room. Seizing the moment, Mallory shot out from under the bed and ran down the stairs. For a brief moment, out of the corner of her eye, she could see a shadowy figure at the far end of the hall. She sprinted to the door and began to tug on the doorknob. It was locked! Mallory looked around and noticed that all the lights were out. What was she going to do? Sobbing hysterically, she ran to the back door, only to find it locked as well.

“NOOO!” she screamed. She had nowhere to run.

It grew deathly quiet. Mallory stood there, rooted on the spot.

“Funny how time changes people, isn’t it?”

Mallory turned slowly around. There was no point in screaming or trying to run.
A man stood before her, a man whom she recognized quite well. He was short and swarthy looking, with a shaved head. He would have looked perfectly normal except that he was missing an eye and he had a second torso, identical to the first, jutting out of his left side.

“I mean, look at you love,” he continued, “You’re a regular success story ain’t you? And what’s time done to me? Well look! I’m just the same freak I always was, just older and worse for wear.”

It was true, Baldy did look rather worn. His face was scarred and his other torso appeared as though it were already dead. It hung limply, its lounge lolling out of its mouth, not speaking. Baldy advanced menacingly, a mad glint in his eye.

Mallory cleared her throat. “What do you want from me?” she said, her voice cracking as tears welled in her eyes. Imperceptibly, she moved a trembling hand to her pocket.

“Doesn’t matter, does it?” Baldy replied. “You remember what we did to you last time? We’re gonna make it look like a lovely walk in the park!”

Another voice came floating through the air, a woman’s voice, high and fluty. “That will be enough Baldy. Stay where you are, please.”

Frightened, Mallory looked all around for the source of the voice. She backed up and flattened herself against the door, breathing loudly and sobbing under her breath. Then she saw her, a tall, shadowy figure emerging from the darkness. It was a woman, six feet tall at least, with fiery red hair that fell almost to her knees. She was slender in build with long sloping legs and a curvy, well built body. She was dressed simply, wearing a faded pair of jeans and a short red top that revealed her bellybutton. The woman smiled a kind smile with no warmth behind it.

“And you must be Mallory. My master has told me much about you.” She spoke with a voice that was girlish and sweet to the point of being sickening.

“Yeah, that’s her,” Baldy said. “And I think she ought to be mine.”

The woman gave him a very dangerous look. “That will be enough please. You stay where you are, do not approach her.” She turned back to Mallory, smiling.
“My name is Laurie. My master has sent me to speak with you about your friend Lisa.”

Lisa? So that was it, these goons were looking for Lisa. But why?
Mallory sank lower against the wall. “Wha-what about her?”

Laurie flashed an unconvincingly kind smile. “We only wish to know where she is.”

Mallory said nothing. She didn’t know what these people wanted with Lisa, but she was certain it wasn’t to throw her a party. Her hand dropped deeper into her pocket.

Baldy gritted his yellow teeth, salvia dripping from them. “She doesn’t know anything. Just let me have her…let me have her!”
He rushed at her, roaring with rage. A few centimeters away from Mallory, he stopped short. His mouth opened wide, letting out a gasp. Looking down, he saw a knife blade sticking out of his belly, blood oozing slowly from the wound. Mallory wrenched the knife out of him and watched him slump to the ground, quite dead.

Laurie smirked. “Fool,” she said contemptuously. “I told him not to approach her.”
Her expression suddenly became fearful. “Master will not be pleased. I should finish this quickly.”

She made an almost negligent motion and Mallory felt a pair of strong hands grasp her arms, holding them over her head and causing her to drop her knife. She let out a scream and flailed around wildly, trying to catch a glimpse of her attacker. When she finally twisted her head far enough, she saw a man with four arms, two of which her holding her wrists. He was wearing a ghostly looking mask over his face.

Laurie smiled. “You remember Mike, don’t you? He’s been dying to see you again.”

She approached Mallory slowly, her scarlet hair flowing behind her. “Please dear, tell me where Lisa is. It will save you a lot of suffering.” Her fingers began moving up Mallory’s sides, caressing them ever so slightly. Mallory stifled a giggle. When Laurie reached Mallory’s sleeves she gently pulled her turtleneck over her head

“Oh my Gawd, what are you doing!” Mallory screamed.

“Shh, be calm dear. It will all be over soon.”

Laurie began running her fingers all along Mallory’s exposed sides, sending her into convulsions of laughter.
“Wh-Wha? Not agahahahain! Oh my gahahahawd, why are you tickling mehehehe!?”

“It won’t be long now dear,” Laurie cooed, “Just tell me what I want to know and you’ll be free.”

“Ahahaha, I cahahahant! Ahahah, bitch! Stahahap it!”

Laurie moved her fingers into Mallory’s freshly shaven underarms. “It would be much easier on yourself to tell me. But if you really don’t want to...” she gestured towards Mike, who moved his remaining two hands onto Mallory’s body. His fingers moved feverishly along her soft flesh. Two hands tickled her tender sides. Laurie wasted no time in unzipping and unfastening Mallory’s khaki pants, tugging them down to her ankles.

“Aha JESUS CHRIST! AHAHAHA, Son of a bithihitch, AHAHAHA get off of mehehehe, I’ll never tehehehll, EEEEHEEEEEAHAHAHAAAAHAH”!

“Why be so difficult dear?” Laurie chimed in. “We only wish to talk to your friend, we don’t intend to harm her.”

“Righihihiht, ahahaha, liaaaar! AHAHAHAHA!”

”Alright, Mike, lift her off the floor”!

Mike did so, and Laurie took advangtage and slipped off Mallory’s loafers and tossed them aside, baring her size seven feet.

“My, my, such nice feet, Mallory, I guess Baldy isn’t full of shit afterall”. Laurie’s nails scribbled their way on the bottoms of her feet, sending Mallory into further hysterics.

Although Laurie and Mike continued the torture for well over an hour, Mallory seemed no closer to breaking than before. Laurie was becoming frustrated. They had tickled her ribs, stomach, chest, feet, knees, and thighs, and nothing was working.

“I don’t understand, why isn’t it working? Master said it always works!” A fearful expression was forming on her face.
After her experience at the carnival twenty years ago, the horrible tickle torture she endured at the hands of those sideshow freaks, Mallory had developed a sort of resistance to tickling. She was still ticklish of course, but she was better able to withstand it for long periods of time. This woman had clearly not count on that, and it was becoming more and more evident by the expression etched across her lovely features.

“You…must tell me what I want to know,” she said, a mad gleam forming in her eyes. “If you don’t, Master will punish me, oh he’ll punish me horribly.” She shuddered.

“That’s too bad for you, ain’t it bitch? Cause I’m not telling you anything.”

Laurie stared into her eyes, a most evil grin across her features. “Very well, if you will not tell me then you will suffer. You will suffer terribly.” She pulled a small vial out of her pocket and held it up for Mallory to see.
“Does this look familiar?”

It did. Mallory had seen it before; sulfuric acid. Lisa had used it to kill the Ringmaster…and she had the sudden realization that it was the same substance that had killed Jeff. Mallory was afraid, but she knew that she couldn’t tell them where Lisa was. If they found out…well, Mallory didn’t want to think about it. Lisa had a daughter, and Mallory wouldn’t let these freaks touch her. Mallory held her head high and stared Laurie in the eyes. If she had to die to protect her friend, then so be it. Besides, her husband was dead and she very much wanted to see him again.

“I’m not telling you anything.”

Laurie became livid. “So be it…”

Mike walked down the deserted street, blending into the shadows to avoid being seen. Laurie had told him to get the car while she searched the house, so he obeyed. He regretted somewhat having to kill that woman, but knew that it was for the better. Her death might lure her friend out, and the master wanted her for some reason. What that reason was, Mike didn’t know, but it was better not to question the master.

”I wouldn’t go that way if I were you.”

Mike whirled around, looking for the source of the voice. He saw a man leaning against a nearby tree, garbed entirely in leather and wearing a most hideous mask over his face.

“It would be a bad idea.”

Bewildered, Mike ignored the man and continued walking. How bizarre…that man looked strangely familiar. He might have been an associate of Mike’s master. But it didn’t matter; he had to follow Laurie’s orders no matter what that strange man said.

“You’re going to die,” the masked man said lazily.

A few meters down the sidewalk, Mike stopped. Another man was standing behind a car parked on the curb, almost as peculiar as the man he had seen before. He was wearing blue mechanic’s overalls with the collar turned upward, and the same type of mask that Mike himself was wearing. Mike stood, frozen on the spot, unable to tear his eyes away. It was like looking at his twin. The other man approached, breathing heavily. Too late Mike noticed he was carrying an enormous butcher knife in his hand, which he promptly thrust into Mike’s gut. The man then walked off into the night. Clutching his wound, Mike slowly dropped to the ground, wondering how it could possibly end this way. As he laid there, his vision darkening, he looked up to see the first masked man standing above him.

“So you’re one of Pillowface’s goons? He never did value intelligence.”

Suddenly remembering who this man was Mike closed his eyes one last time.

Interlude 1:

Laurie’s life had always been a difficult one, especially before she had been taken in by her master. At the age of 13 she had been kidnapped from her home and sold into a life of prostitution in some far off land. Abused by strangers by day and beaten by her owner by night, nearly starved, she lived a life of misery for five long years. Then one day a man was passing by and noticed Laurie. He paid to sleep with her, but when they were alone together he said “Do not fear child, I will not touch you.” He was a curious man, dressed in tattered but flamboyant clothing, his face concealed by a large hood. He asked Laurie her name, and how she had come to be in such a dreadful place. He simply talked to her, for over an hour, and for the first time in years Laurie felt as though she were a human being. Finally the man told her not to worry, that he would return and free her. That night Laurie had woken to find her captors dead, lying in darkening pools of blood around her. The man had killed them and freed all of their slaves. But to Laurie he said
“For what I have done here tonight, I ask only one thing of you: that you will serve me, not as a slave or a prostitute, but as my apprentice. What I ask of you is difficult, but it is a better life than what you have been living.”
And Laurie had not choice but to accept. This man had saved her from a life of misery and suffering, and for that Laurie knew she would have to work her entire life to repay him. When she asked him his name, he replied “My name is Fredrick Voorhees, but you will not call me by that name. I am known by many names, but you will call me Master and nothing else.” And with that he removed his hood, and Laurie saw for the first and only time her Master’s true face. It was horribly disfigured and scarred, with wide staring eyes, lank, stringy hair, and a mouth like a gash. He pulled a plain white pillowcase over his head, saying “This mask is a symbol…a symbol to my enemies to remind them of what they have done to me.” Laurie would later discover why he wore that pillowcase; discover the horrible truth behind the man she owed her life to. And yet it did not bother her. Her master had done horrible things, true, but soon he would ask her to do horrible things. And it would begin with her training.
Had Laurie know just what her “training” would entail, she might have never agreed to join her master. But it was too late now. She could remember the first training session; her arms chained over her head and her feet placed in an ancient looking set of wooden stocks. And then her master came; but no, it wasn’t her master. The master was kind and warm and protected Laurie. This was the alter-ego, Pillowface the torturer, the demon-born. He had tickled Laurie, tickled her so that she could barely breathe for laughing. Her toned, flat stomach, her silky underarms, her smooth, soft feet…
Pillowface had tickled her until she was unable to stand another minute of it. Her face had been contorted with screaming and laughing, her eyes shimmering with tears. And then the master returned, and wiping the tears from her face said
“One day you will enjoy this…one day you will find pleasure and satisfaction in it. And on that day you will truly be my apprentice.”
And although Laurie did not believe it at first, she soon found that it was true. The more she was tickled, the more she liked it. And the more she liked it, the more she wanted to do it to someone else. And she suddenly realized that that was the entire purpose of her training. She would be her master’s right hand, his replacement when he was gone. She was Laurie, apprentice of Pillowface the tickle monster, and soon her master’s enemies would know it.

Chapter 2
Friday October 31st, 2005: Haddonfield, Illinois

Lisa Sawyer walked into the kitchen and poured herself a cup of coffee. Black with just a little bit of sugar; just the way she liked it. Wearing her navy skirted suit, with white blouse, black stockings, and pumps that matched her suit. Since she was 5”9” she didn’t see the reason to wear heels, if she did then she’d be a six foot Amazon.
She sat down at the kitchen table across from her fiancé, James Ford. Lisa was now, thirty eight, and worked at real estate. It had been five years since Luke, her late husband had passed away from Hotchkins disease. She and James met four years later, after Lisa had tried the dating game off and on. James Ford was a homicide detective, with short brown hair and a Johnny Depp look about him.

“You look stunning as usual complimented James barely glancing up from his newspaper.

“And you look as badass as ever chirped Lisa as she spread jam on her toast, what’s new in the world”?

“Oh, the usual, sex mixed with drugs and heavy metal”.

She smiled

"I can feel it coming in the air tonight,
Oh Lord
I've been waiting for this moment, all my life,
Oh Lord
Can you feel it coming in the air tonight, Oh Lord,
Oh Lord

Lisa sat back in her chair, yawning and stretching.

‘I don’t know. I thought I might go to lunch with Mallory but I haven’t been able to get a hold of her.”

James shrugged and took another sip of coffee.

“Oh…you’re picking up Brandy today right?”

Lisa nodded solemly and sipped her coffee too

“Can you make sure she does her homework tonight I drop her off” she added softly. “I’m tired of her coming home with Ds on her papers, and it’s not a good way to graduate in May”. “I have a meeting tonight until seven thirty, and I know she’ll jump at the chance to bail on her schoolwork”.

“Well it is Friday night, love” stated James.

“I know agreed Lisa, but If she puts it off, then it won’t get done and then another D to add to the mix”.

“Fair enough said James, maybe if I give her twenty bucks she’ll do it”.

“Oh honey, you know Brandy loves you said Lisa sweetly, if you tell her it’s because you care about her, she’ll understand”.

“Well I love her too said James, the both of you, and she’s been the daughter I’ve never had”.

“Well, when we get married next spring, she’ll be your stepdaughter, which is close enough”.

They both smiled, thinking about how wonderful the wedding was going to be.

"Well, if you told me you were drowning
I would not lend a hand
I've seen your face before my friend
But I don't know if you know who I am
Well, I was there and I saw what you did
I saw it with my own two eyes
So you can wipe off the grin,
I know where you've been
It's all been a pack of lies

Lisa thought for a moment.

“She’s going to that carnival tonight, right? Who’s she going with”?

“Some friends,” James grunted. “I just hope she isn’t going with that Mark kid. I don’t like that way he talks to me.”

Lisa smiled slyly. “Lucky for us, they broke up, and she’s dating Evan Smith”.

“Oh yeah, he was friends with Brandy, he’s an okay kid and polite.”

"Well I remember, I remember don't worry
How could I ever forget, it's the first time,
the last time we ever met
But I know the reason why you keep your silence up,
no you don't fool me
The hurt doesn't show; but the pain still grows
It's no stranger to you or me

“And besides, I’ve raised her to know the difference between bad boys and good bad boys joked Lisa, and she’s eighteen now”
“Yeah, I suppose you’re right”.

James checked his watch. “Gotta go,” he said, putting his coffee down. He leaned over and gave his gal a kiss. “See you when I get back.”

Lisa got up and walked to the window. Sunlight streamed through along with a cool October breeze. It was a beautiful fall day, with the freshly fallen leaves forming a colorful carpet on the ground. She could see backpack-laden kids walking to school, talking excitedly about all of the candy they were going to take in this Halloween night while an elderly man shook his head and smiled as he raked the front yard. Halloween…exactly twenty years after that horrible night at the carnival. Lisa shuddered, remembering. She couldn’t forgot the horrible, grinning face of the Ringmaster as he tickled her senseless on that padded circular table. Lisa shook her head and turned her attention to the TV to take her mind off of it. She turned up the volume just in time to hear:
“Our top story this morning: a Chicago couple was brutally murdered in their suburban home late last night. Officials are not releasing the names of the victims, but say this is one of the most heinous crimes in recent history.”
Laurie sat down and moved her chair closer to the TV set. Her heart suddenly went cold as she realized that the house she was looking at on the television was Mallory’s.
“The victim’s faces were burned with what appears to be sulfuric acid and then covered in pillowcases. Officials are troubled, as this resembles a series of murders that occurred in the 70s and 80s, known publicly as the Pillowcase Murders. In that case 27 people were murdered, burned with sulfuric acid, and their faces covered with pillowcases. The case remains unsolved. Officials have not commented on this similarity, and there are some who believe that this crime may perhaps be attributed to a more well known Illinois serial killer who remains at large…”

"And I can feel it coming in the air tonight,
Oh Lord
I've been waiting for this moment for all my life,
Oh Lord
I can feel it coming in the air tonight,
Oh Lord, Oh Lord
And I've been waiting for this moment all my life,
Oh Lord, Oh Lord

Lisa gasped as she saw the footage of two people, their faces covered, being wheeled out of the house. Mallory, her best friend…she was dead. And her face had been covered with a pillowcase. It was happening all over again…
But no, the Ringmaster was dead. It was impossible. Was this one of his followers, returning to finish what his master had started? If so, Lisa was in terrible danger. And if they knew that she had a daughter…

Lisa would call James later, and tell him the news. The first thing she was going to do, was take a tranquilizer.

“EAHAHAHAHA! FORGIVE MEHEHE! IT AHAHAHA WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAHAHAHIN! AHAHAHA!”

Laurie screamed with laugher, thrashing against her bonds, but to no avail. Pillowface was just finishing up administering Laurie’s punishment. She lay flat on her back, her legs straight up in the air with her feet tied securely to a post. Pillowface had tickled her feet with every device humanly conceivable; he was very upset about Baldy and Mike’s deaths, and Laurie’s failure to procure the information he desired. Of course it no longer mattered, as he had found out what he wanted to know in his own way. He knew about Lisa’s daughter, and knew that she would be the key to luring out Lisa herself. Nevertheless, Laurie needed to be punished for her failure. Laurie had endured such punishments countless times, but she was still excruciatingly ticklish, especially on her bare feet.

Pillowface finally pulled his fingers away from her tender soles. “Perhaps that will teach you to not fail me again.”

“Yes master,” Laurie gasped, “I swear it shall not happen again, I swear!”

Pillowface retreated into the darkness for a moment. Taking a syringe from a drawer in his desk, he injected a pale blue substance into his neck. Laurie watched, waiting to be released. She knew that her master took a special narcotic to keep his mental state from deteriorating any farther. If he did not take it, he was wild and animal-like, controlled by instincts. When he took the drug he could control himself, and appeared calm and collected. It was a recent discovery of his.
A moment later he returned and untied Laurie. Helping her up he said “Now go and prepare yourself. We must meet with the others.”

Outside the sun was shining and a cool breeze rustled the newly fallen leaves. But deep underground it was dark, cold, and dank. A long, stone chamber stretched for several meters deep under the earth, illuminated by a small fire in the center. Four others were with Pillowcase and Laurie as they seated themselves in the dark room around a circular table.

“Are all of you one hundred percent on the plan asked Pillowcase.

All five of them nodded their heads in agreement.

“Good, Laurie is going to set the the bait we need for the trap, along with the our newest member who bears a similar resemblance to one of our fallen comrades”. “I made a deal with someone who is part of a cult called Thorn, and he has given us a most valuable asset in our mission”. “Once Laurie brings our little bait, I will need the rest of you to be on your guard”. “I doubt Lisa will try anything, but if she does then we must improvise and take whatever action necessary”. “We do have one luxury, and that is the underground bunkers below this old mansion”. “A fallout shelter if you wish, that can conceal us until arrangements can be made to leave for Amsterdam”. “Any questions, anbody want to add something”?

All five shook their heads.

“Good, now let’s take care of business”.

Chapter 3
Friday October 31st, 2005: Haddonfield Illinois

“My friend’s got a girlfriend, man he hates that bitch
He tells me everyday
He says “Man I really gotta lose my chick”
In the worst kind of way

“So Brandy, you coming to the Halloween party with me?” Evan asked, looking expectantly at the teenage girl in front of him. Brandy was the prettiest girl at Sean Cunningham High, in Luke’s opinion, and he had butterflies in his stomach just asking her. She was 5’7’’ with dark redhair in a ponytail and the cutest dimply smile. Today she was wearing a Green Day t-shirt, baggy black pants with large pockets, black and white striped socks and red Converse All-Stars. Evan had bleached blonde hair, was wearing a brown leather jacket, black tee, and gray jeans. He was leaning against a wall outside the school near the bike racks, one hand in his jeans pocket to hide the boner steadily growing in his pants.
Brandy thought for a moment, twirling her hair around with a finger as music played loudly from a stereo inside the school.

“She sits on her ass he works his hand to the bone
To give her money every payday
But she wants more dinero just to stay at home
Well my friend, you gotta say
I won’t pay, I won’t pay, ya, no waaaay
Why don’t you get a job?

Brandy wanted to go, but she was supposed to wait for her mom to pick her up. She really Evan Luke though. She felt like she could really talk to him and they had a lot in common, plus he was so cute. Well…I guess it couldn’t hurt.
She flashed her cute smile. “Yeah, sure.”

The butterflies in Evan’s stomach went into overdrive. “Cool,” he said in the calmest voice he could manage. “Come on, I’m parked out front.”

“I guess all this money, well it isn’t enough
To keep her bill collectors at bay
I guess all this money, well it isn’t enough
Cause that girl’s got expensive taste
Why don’t you get a job?
Say no way, say no way, ya, no waaaay
Why don’t you get a job?

As the walked out to the parking lot together, Brandy thought for a moment that she saw a someone standing in the shadow of a nearby tree, man who appeared to be wearing a ghostly white mask. She looked at Evan to see if he’d notice, but he was talking to her about his band. When she looked back, nothing was there. She shook her head and kept walking.

Unfortunately, she didn’t notice someone else following close behind. A woman with flowing red hair, matching her step for step…

“My friend’s got a boyfriend, man she hates that dick
She tells me everyday
He wants more dinero just to stay at home
Well my friend, you gotta say
Why don’t you get a job?

Evan pulled Brandy in for a tight hug and then she kissed him passionately on the lips. They were going to have a great night, party hard, and get laid.

Or so they thought……..

awww man i can't believe Mallroy was killed... she was my fav.... but still loved it !

I'm probably going to be reworking this entire scene, so you can pretty much disregard the way it went. It'll still stay true to Jersey's original ideas, of course.

finally, a story worthy. This is one of the best series I have ever read. It reminds me of some of the things i read many years ago, written by some of the greats. Great man, keep it up. These would make great movies.

Thank you man, I can't tell ya how much that means to me after all that work me and Scinsor, as well as the other writers at TMF do. If I ever have the money someday, trust me, they will be movies.

Okay, I'm bumping this story because it's the sequel and for Hinata's benefit. I think that he wasn't around at TMF when Scinsor and I wrote these parts

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back