• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Sweet 'Lee - How Can I Say "I Love You"?

ticklishticklr

TMF Novice
Just how DOES a 'ler tell his 'lee he loves her? Here's my ideas on the subject....

Oh yeah, almost forgot ... it's X-rated, so under 18, go away, please.

My Sweet 'Lee - How Can I Say "I Love You"?

(1) Just say it..."I love you". Frequently.

(2) Tickle you romantically as we sit at a candlelit dinner table.

(3) Send flowers. Frequently.

(4) Tie you to an X-bar, turn on a tickling movie, and make you watch it as I stand next to you with a wry smile and a flower in each hand. The anticipation alone will kill you. You want to watch the movie, but you have to keep a close eye on me, too. After all, I just may want to run those flowers lightly down your sides from wrists to waist, pausing, of course, at those VERY sensitive and wonderfully sexy underarms. And thru it all, your pussy gets wetter and wetter.

(5) Call you at work and whisper what I'd like to do to you tonite.

(6) Tie you speadeagle to a bed and tickle you from head to toe till you TOTALLY lose it (shouldn't take long).

(7) Serve you breakfast in bed (oh wait, you're already tied to it--how in the WORLD are you going to eat? LOL Guess I'll have to feed you.)

(8) Lie next to your tied body, run my fingers thru your hair and kiss you incessantly all over, romantically, teasingly, and lovingly.

(9) Place my head between your tied legs and lick your clit until you cum explosively.

10) Go back to tickling your now highly-sensitive body (like it wasn't sensitive before LOL) and make you crazy for more.

I love you, my sweet 'lee. Now and forever.

TT

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back