• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New M/F Images - Captured Spy Foot Cleaning Tickle

Nice clip, great storyline. :headbang:
I just love Charlee, she is an awesome lee as well as ler.
Thanks for sharing

Yes it is a great clip and Charlee is one of the best ticklees.
But newest video clip? As in most recently made? Come on, let's be honest now.

I love seeing her get tickled. she should be tied and tickled much more often

Yes it is a great clip and Charlee is one of the best ticklees.
But newest video clip? As in most recently made? Come on, let's be honest now.

It's a 2 year old thread :sherlock:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=114721&highlight=spy
Here is the link for the same new clip 4/08. Please I do love their clips but honesty has to start somewhere.I mean really come on,please do not show me a 2008 truck and then tell me it is a new 2009. Again, I am not looking to pin someone against the wall but should you be honest with your coustomers? I am in my business.

Cyclon, what are you talking about? This thread IS from 2007 and not one person has commented to the contrary. Neither I nor Charlee has commented on this thread since 2007, until now. The recent comments in the last few days have simply reflected some people's enjoyment of the clip and appreciation for the concept. Maybe they didn't see the thread when it was first posted. But not one single person ever said this was a new clip or new idea, and that includes me and Charlee. Period. I honestly don't understand why you think anyone is misrepresenting anything here.

Elijah @ Tickle Torture
http://www.clips4sale.com/9697

WOW!!!

:bubbleheart: Charlee is "HOT" and she has got some of the "HOTTEST" feet on the net.:omg:

You GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ty:

witchtickler:firedevil

Elijah....those of us who love and look forward to your work instantly recognized the title and pics of one of your classics. Possibly Cyclon simply didn't notice the start date of the thread in the upper left-hand corner.
Here's to you and Charlee...you,my fav photographer amd without a doubt....for my tastes...Charlee,the most unbearably sexy feet on the net!

To be honest I did not see the start date in the upper right hand corner, I do sincearly apoligize, for my actions.But I have seen many clips that claim they are new when in fact they are 2-3 years old. In the future as a suggestion you might ad a comment stating it is an older clip and that you are bringing it back for the enjoyment of the TMF members.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back