• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Hard Way (MF/M Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
Greetings, all. Here's my latest tale of ticklig torment. In this one, a bi guy discovers that even when you jump genders, it's still cheating. Enjoy!

:jester:

THE HARD WAY

By

T.T. Gore​

CRACK! “EEEEEEEEEE!!!”

“Ready to talk yet?”

“Fuck you!”

CRACK! “AAAARRRRGH!!!

“You’ll talk sooner or later, asshole.”

“But I don’t KNOW anything!”

CRACK! “HIIIIIIEEEEEE!!!”

“Don’t LIE to me, asshole! You’ll just make it worse for yourself!”

But how much worse could it be? Rick was naked on the bed, arms bound behind his back, ankles together and bound to the rail. Fucking Darren had even tied his big toes together, which for some dumb reason seemed the worst violation of all. And having secured him in this helpless position, the bastard had commenced to slap Rick’s bare SOLES with the flat of a wooden SPOON!

This wasn’t the way the evening was supposed to have gone. Sly, slender Darren had seemed in a playful mood when he proposed spicing up their tryst with a spot of bondage. Having smoked a joint, Rick was feeling just uninhibited enough to follow Darren upstairs to the spare bedroom. They got naked and Rick allowed himself to be tied to the bed. It wasn’t until he was quite helpless that Darren dropped his act and revealed his true agenda.

He’d been spanking Rick’s feet for ten minutes now. Not terribly hard—just hard enough to sting—which was more than enough to make poor Rick cringe and blubber. It was just so horribly HUMILIATING to lie there naked and helpless, squealing like a fucking GIRL as his soles were lovingly chastised. Fucking Darren had promised to be NICE to him—but instead he was getting THIS!

“So who is she, asshole?” Darren gave his prisoner’s soles a final swat and laid the wooden spoon aside. “Are you ready to tell me, or do you need more persuasion?

“There’s no one!” Rick cried. “I swear to GOD, Darren, there’s no girl!”

“I wish I could believe you,” Darren replied with a rueful shake of the head. “But I KNOW you’ve been seeing someone. Some blonde TRAMP with big boobs and long legs. I have my sources, asshole. And I’m VERY disappointed that you’d LIE to me!”

“But I’m not lying!” Rick protested. He squirmed in his bonds. “I’m NOT!”

“All right, if you want to do this the hard way,” Darren whispered. “But in the end, you’ll talk. Trust me, asshole, you’ll tell me EVERYTHING!”

“What are you going to DO to me?!” Rick screamed in a panic. “Help! Somebody HELP me!”

“No one can hear you asshole,” Darren said with a smirk. “Which is a good thing, because in a second you’re going to be making a LOT of noise!”

So saying, he produced a bottle of baby oil from the drawer of the nightstand, tipped a generous portion into the palm of his hand—and began to massage it into Rick’s pink, tenderized sole!

“EEEEEEEEK!” Rick squealed. “Cut that OUT!”

“Come on!” Darren snickered. You know you love it!”

The little bastard was right, Rick realized. It felt kind of. . .sexy. . .to have his feet fondled in this fashion. In fact, he could feel the first stirrings of an ERECTION! Maybe this punishment wasn’t going to be so bad after all, he told himself.

“Ah,” Darren said with a leer when he noticed Rick’s increasingly obvious state of arousal. “See? You just LOVE having your feet pampered! Well, in that case you’re going to go CRAZY for what I have in store for you next!”

He replaced the bottle of baby oil in the drawer and took out—a KNIFE! Rick made a panicked sound in his throat. He jerked his arms and legs in a frantic, futile attempt to slip the bonds that held him helpless.

“Oh, don’t be such a PUSSY!” Darren chuckled. “It’s just a letter opener, asshole. See?”

“Wh-wh-what are you going to DO with it?” Rick stammered.

“What am I going to do with it?” From his position at the foot of the bed, Darren favored his prisoner with a gloating smile. “Why, I’m going to do THIS!”

And with no more ado, he very gently stroked the oily, ultra-sensitized sole of Rick’s left foot!

“EEEEYAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-EEEEYAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Rick shrieked as the tip of the letter opener sent a vicious, ticklish thrill shooting up his quivering leg. “HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!”

“What’s WRONG, asshole?” Darren inquired. “Does it TICKLE?”

Oh, it TICKLED all right—it tickled a LOT—it tickled too fucking MUCH! Rick writhed and wiggled—he bounced his bare behind on the mattress—he got goose bumps—and he LAUGHED! Oh, how he laughed! He laughed and laughed and fucking LAUGHED until his sides and his drum-tight belly ached like mad—!

Then he laughed some more.

Darren was methodical and merciless. Wielding the letter opener like a virtuoso, he traced intricate, agonizing patterns across Rick’s slick soles. By pulling on the free end of the cord that bound his prisoner’s big toes together, he easily immobilized Rick’s feet. This made the tickling even worse, and it wasn’t long before Rick began to fear that he might actually go out of his fucking MIND—!

“GAAAAAR-HAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-HAR-HAR!!!” he bellowed as the tip of the letter opener danced over the balls of his feet. “AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA!!!”

“Tickle, tickle, TICKLE!” Darren sang mockingly. “Who likes to be TICKLED?”

“HIIIIEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Rick screamed. The pads of his TOES were being stroked now, and it tickled like MAD! His muscles bulged as he struggled with an energy born of sheer desperation to squirm free of his bonds! But it was no good! He was trapped! He’d just have to lie there and TAKE it—!

“Poor BABY!” Darren simpered. “Does it tickle too MUCH? Do you want me to STOP?”

“EEEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Rick shrieked. “EEEEEE-HEE-HEE!!! EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

“So are you SORRY that you CHEATED on me?” Darren inquired.

“OH YES!!! YES!!! I’M SORREEEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Rick bleated. His contorted face was bright pink—tears were streaming from his eyes—his naked body was covered with goose bumps and cold sweat—!

“But how are you going to make it UP to me, asshole?”

“ANYTHING!!!” Rick screamed. “YAR-HAR-HAR!!! I’LL DO ANYTHING!!! AAR-HAR-HAR-AAR-HAR!!! OH PLEASE DON’T TICK-HICK-EEEEEE-HICK-EEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-HICK-HICKLE MEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE!!!”

“Oh, so you’ll do ANYTHING?” Darren’s tongue crept out to touch his upper lip. “Even if it’s really KINKY?”

Rick’s responded with a high-pitched, girlish squeal.

“But what if all I want to do is TICKLE you?” Darren snickered. “Because I have to admit, asshole, I’m REALLY having fun! So if you’re not willing to confess, I guess you’ll just have to LAUGH!”

And the fucking letter opener continued to stroke Rick’s trapped, squirming feet! Oh, it was absolutely fucking UNBEARABLE! His sides and belly ached like MAD! He couldn’t catch his BREATH! He simply couldn’t fucking TAKE it any more! Someone had to HELP him! Oh, he was losing his fucking MIND—!

And all at once Rick’s resolve cracked and he was sobbing out a servile confession, past caring about ANYTHING except the urgent necessity of getting Darren to stop the horrid torture that was driving him BUGFUCK—!

It took three or four minutes for Rick to confess all. “Oh, you are such a pathetic SHIT!” Darren yelled when Rick was finished. “And after all I’ve done for you! Screwing around with some brainless blonde BIMBO!”

“I’m sorry!” Rick blubbered. He was trembling like a leaf—whether from shame, fear or relief at not being tickled he couldn’t have said. “I didn’t MEAN it!”

“Oh!” Darren exclaimed. “You didn’t MEAN it! Well, that’s good to know! I feel SO much better now that you’ve explained how you screwed this bitch by ACCIDENT!”

Rick sensed then that his confession wasn’t working out as he’d hoped. Far from being mollified, Darren sounded extremely irritated. “Listen, it wasn’t my FAULT!” Rick cried. “The bitch TRICKED me! She SEDUCED me!”

“Did she?” Darren knelt by the side of the bed and put a hand on his prisoner’s thigh. “And you fell for it, eh?”

“It was HER fault!” Rick insisted. The thought that Darren might resume the tickling made him tremble with terror. “You know what these sluts are like! They FOOL you!”

“Well, I can’t say I’ve ever had that sort of experience,” Darren replied with a smile. “As you know, I prefer masculine companionship.”

“Couldn’t I change your mind about that?” came a voice from the doorway.

Rick gasped and made an unsuccessful attempt to sit up. He knew that voice. Omygod! Oh no! It COULDN’T be! But it WAS—!

“Hello, sweetie,” Gretchen giggled as she sashayed into the bedroom. “Have I caught you at a bad time?”

“Well,” Darren laughed, “I’m afraid he IS tied up at the moment!”

“So I see,” Gretchen replied. “Mind if I join the party?”

“Not at all.”

Nobody asked Rick what he thought of Gretchen’s intrusion and he suspected that it would probably be better to keep his mouth shut. So he lay there shivering while sexy Gretchen stripped down to her scanty panties and knelt by the side of the bed. It was difficult, he discovered, to keep his eyes off her opulent breasts and rigid nipples.

“Well, well, well! I never suspected that you might be the kind of guy who swings both ways,” Gretchen cooed as she ran her fingers through his dark chest hair. “Heavens, sweetie, you’re so MASCULINE! Even now it’s kind of hard for me to believe that you’ve actually been doing it with a slender little cutie-pie like Darren. But he KNOWS things, sweetie—things that he couldn’t POSSIBLY know unless he’d been very, VERY close to you. . .”

“Gretchen. . .please. . .” Rick gasped. “You have. . . to make him. . .stop. . .”

“Oh, but I don’t think I want to do THAT!” she replied with a merry smile. “You CHEATED on him, after all, didn’t you, sweetie? And for that you deserve to be PUNISHED, don’t you?”

“Gretchen! PLEASE!”

“In fact, you also cheated on ME,” Gretchen went on. “So your punishment should be DOUBLE, don’t you think?”

“What do you MEAN?!” Rick cried.

“She means that she wants to get in on the ACTION, asshole,” Darren explained.

“That’s right, sweetie.” Gretchen whispered. “Aside from the fact that you two-timed me with a GUY, I must admit that I kind of LIKE the idea of having you all naked and helpless and laughing your stupid HEAD off!”

And with that, Gretchen’s hand slithered down from Rick’s chest to assault the backs of his bare legs!

“BWAAAAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Rick bellowed as Gretchen’s well-honed fingernails stroked the sensitive hollows of his knees. He arched his back, lifted his ass from the mattress, and wiggled it energetically. Oh how it fucking TICKLED—!

“That’s right,” Gretchen whispered. “Shake that cute butt for me, sweetie! That’s what I like to see. . .”

Rick complied with alacrity—indeed he couldn’t HELP but comply. Gretchen’s unendurable ministrations convulsed every muscle in his body. He writhed madly, gasping desperately for the oxygen he needed to fuel the hilarious shrieks that rattled in his throbbing throat. Tears blurred his vision. Goose bumps roughened his skin.

And his COCK began to stiffen!

Rick was scarcely aware of his burgeoning state of arousal. But his subconscious was on the job, tweaking his libido with a reminder that he was naked and helpless in the hands of both his male and female playmates. It was, in fact, a sexy situation. And it took only moments for Rick to achieve an erection of truly impressive length and rigidity.

Gretchen was the first to notice that her laughing lover was in a manly way. “Now will you look at THAT!” she snickered. “Our poor little tickle toy is getting all EXCITED!”

“He probably wants you to tickle it,” Darren replied from the foot of the bed.

“OH-HO-HO-OH-NO-OH-HO-HO-OH-HO!!!” Rick howled. His frantic struggles made his tumid tool sway back and forth.

“No,” Gretchen shook here head. “I think I’ll just keep tickling the back of his legs. He seems to like that.”

“Then would you mind if I give him a little tease?”

“Be my guest!”

With a smile of sadistic anticipation, Darren moved from the end of the bed to the side opposite Gretchen. He replaced the letter opener in the drawer of the nightstand and took out a long, stiff, pointed feather. “This should do the trick,” he whispered. “Just keep tickling him.”

“My pleasure.”

And with a smile of lewd anticipation, Darren flourished the feather and stroked the swollen head of Rick’s yearning member!

“EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!” Rick shrieked at the top of his lungs in response to the potent, unendurable thrill of tormenting ticklish DELIGHT that shot through his quivering body! The dark hairs on his arms and legs stiffened to attention like tiny wires. He arched his back and shimmied his hips in a desperate attempt to maintain contact between the teasing feather and his throbbing joystick. But fucking Darren was SADISTIC! He stroked lightly, drawing the feather back whenever Rick’s cries took on a note of fulfillment. And meanwhile, fucking Gretchen continued to tickle and tickle and fucking TICKLE the hollows of his knees and the backs of his legs and the soles of his feet! Between the Darren’s feather and Gretchen’s sharp nails, Rick was laughing his fucking ASS off—and leaking drop after drop of pre-cum in the process!

Thus they tormented him until poor Rick was too exhausted to produce anything more energetic than a feeble shiver or louder than a wheezing gasp.

“So do you think he’s learned his lesson?” Gretchen inquired as they surveyed their pathetic prisoner from the foot of the bed.

“I believe he has,” Darren replied with a chuckle. “But there’s a problem, you know.”

“There is?”

“Yes. Who gets him now?”

For a long moment, they stared down at Rick, who was still sporting a rather impressive erection.

“I guess we’ll have to share,” Gretchen said finally. “It certainly looks to me as though he has enough to go around.”

They both laughed.

“Why don’t you finish him off for the night?” Darren suggested. “Ladies first.”

“Why, that’s very generous of you,” Gretchen replied. “Mind if I borrow the feather?”

“Not at all. Have fun.” Darren headed for the door. “I’ll be downstairs if you need anything.”

When he was gone, Gretchen retrieved the feather and knelt by the side of the bed. “Still with me, sweetie?” she inquired.

“Omygod, Gretchen—PLEASE!” Rick cried.

“Please make you CUM?” She smiled and raised the feather. “Sure, sweetie, but do you mind if we do it the hard way?”

And with a sigh of pleasure she stroked the full length of Rick’s stiff shaft!

“GAAAAAARRRRRRUUUUUUMPH!!!” he gasped, bending his back and wiggling his ass to welcome the feather’s delicate kiss. Oh, NOW he would cum! Oh YES! If she would stroke just a little HARDER, Rick fucking KNEW he could fucking DO it—!

But Gretchen didn’t make it easy for him. And when Rick did finally manage to squirt all over himself, she punished him for making a mess—by spanking the soles of his feet with the wooden spoon.

Rick wept as she wielded it. He wept with pleasure. And he wept with joyous anticipation of the many hilarious and painful delights that awaited him at the hands of sexy Gretchen and sweet, slender Darren.

Wonderful! I just LOVE your stories..you just keep getting better!! Thank you! :)

Thanks very much for the kind comments--glad you liked the story. Another one is in the works, so be on the lookout!

Nicely done!

That...was amazingly well done. The things I miss when I'm away...

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back