• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Portland, ME TNE Year End Gathering

helaughs

TMF Novice
This post is a call for New England tickle enthusiasts to gather the last weekend of the year (and on to the New Year for those interested in a long holiday weekend). This is a follow-up gathering to the extremely successful TNE meeting held in Boston in October. The purpose is to allow those from New England an opportunity to connect, get acquainted, share interests and issues.

I am very pleased that P.E.T.E. and Saint have agreed to host this event as well. I am working on the logistics for a safe/secure/discreet location in Portland, Maine as well as coordinating the list of participants and requesting the information needed to assure a good fit.

If you are interested in participating in the first-ever tickle gathering in Maine, there are many ways to get the information to us. You may post a reply, Yahoo message me at way2ticklish4myowngood, send me a private message (helaughs is my TMF member name), or email me at [email protected]. You may also contact P.E.T.E. (mrmiguu is his TMF member name).

Currently our schedule is to meet up on Saturday, December 29 and go to Tuesday, January 1st (or portions thereof for those who can't make all of it). A good turnout may mean the possibility of TNE gatherings on a regular basis - possibly on a quarterly occurance.

Please consider joining us for a respectful, positive experience where ideas on any issues are welcome. I look forward to hearing from you.

no way!

I'm very interested, but it will depend on how many people are interested and of what ages/genders/etc. Got to have a good mix!

Saw this on another post, figured I would "be that guy"

Gender - Male
Age - 24
Lee/Ler - Switch!
Favorite tickle places - Anywhere, but nylons/stockings are a plus!
Occupation - Law Enforcement
Name - That Guy

Last edited:
Quick Update

Right now we have eight highly credible people who have verbally committed to attending. Demographically we have an even number of males to females, and ages from 19 up through the mid 40s, A good majority of them are both lers and lees. All of these people are caring and responsible. I base all of this information on what I have directly experienced from a previous gathering.

Last edited:
love it

caring and responsible? who are you talking about? :devil: lol
I like the sounds of this and Me and Mary would love to come. Let me see if I can fit in into everything. Would make for an awesome birthday party (December 27, im 22)

Yeah...

I am really looking forward to seeing everyone again and maybe meeting some new folks. Thanks for putting this together Way2, PETE and Saint. I can't wait to see you guys again!!!

Dang, should I be coming?!?!?

:happyfloa

Will be wonderful to see you all and all the new friends and tickle-fiends out here. Love Portland, love Way2 and the Way2Ticklish Crew (new gang name?!?!) and the opportunity to host with Saint on behalf of Tickle New England! what will be yet another safe, sane, super-fun:veryhappy and successful gathering:smilestar....thanks, Way2 for the work you are doing to set this up...can't wait to get to the Land of Port!:xpulcy::xpulcy::xpulcy:

I am really looking forward to seeing everyone again and maybe meeting some new folks. Thanks for putting this together Way2, PETE and Saint. I can't wait to see you guys again!!!
:cupid:

Final Plans Begin

It's that time. We are approaching another fantastic TNE event and it is shaping up to be another great community-driven event. We are looking for your input on what would make it special for you. Can't wait to see all of you at what might be the biggest four-day gathering event for TNE! Any thoughts for a wonderful New Years Eve celebration?

If you are planning to attend, please contact P.E.T.E., SaintTQ or myself.

:2poke:

Here we come Portland. I cant wait to see you all again, and to hear all yoru laughter and begs of mercy. mmm music to my ears. This will def be the best way to celebrate the new year... and my birthday wink wink. all gifts can be made out t......

damn the misses wont let me finish :p

love you all.

Registration information for the massive four-day upcoming gathering is here. We have a great group of regulars and some new faces who we all can't wait to meet. There are still a few slots, so please contact me soon if you think you will want to attend.

We're in!

Mike and I just booked our room and will be there Sunday morning through Tuesday. I am looking forward to defending my title ;)

I'm finally taking the plunge and going to my first gathering. I have to, it's in my backyard. After about 10 years of talking tickling with like minded folks online, it would be nice to meet some.

What title is that, lorie, may I ask?

I am looking forward to defending my title ;)

um...if that's the title I think it is...if I remember correctly...since I was one of the one's that bestowed it upon thee...then you are in for some serious :tickle::feets:<<<<----:woot::2poke::wowzer::3poke::veryhappy:jester:

That's if...um....you're SEEEE-rious about that title of yours....:rolleyes:

(impish giggle)

Really looking forward to seeing you and the Mr. again.:wavingguy

"Sunday, sundaaaaaaay.....can't trust that daaaaaaay....." ;)

Committment Deadline Is Here!

The commitment deadline for anyone wanting to attend this event must be in by Thursday, December 14, 2006 at 12:00 p.m. EDT. Anyone who hasn't already given the "I'm in!" message to me by then will have to wait for the next event.

Please send a private message to me (helaughs), IM me on Yahoo Messenger at way2ticklish4myowngood.

Won't be able to make it

Hey everyone! Sorry I didn't notice the thread sooner. Unfortunately I do not think I will be able to attend this gathering. I will be back home and too far to make the trip. I'm disappointed that I will be missing out on the fun-filled weekend, but I hope you all have a great time. I am looking forward to hearing all the tickling tales that come from the gathering. Happy Holidays to everyone!

so whos bring the coooooooool ranch? Pete? will you be bring the COOOOOOOOOOOOL RANCH!!!!

inside joke... yes... inside...

COOL RANCH

Whoot!

Hey everyone! I haven't been on the TMF in just about a thousand years! LOL, but I'm just want to let you know that both bibbles and I...I mean the Tickle-Demon and I are VERY excited to see all of you again! Way2...yah...your in for it... Lorie...David can't wait to see you. And...yah...Everyone always misses Pete and Saint!

So! I miss everyone and can't wait to see you all!

Shucks

If I'd checked the forum sooner, I would've been all over this.

Man...and the 29th is my birthday, too...

Sigh

I am so sorry we will not be able to make it that weekend. My son will be home for the holidays. If it is not too late to maybe make it up for a day let me know that?!?! maybe I can work something out. Sorry I know the deadline was up a week ago so if that is not ok..... I will understand. *hugs to all :cuddle:

I can't make this gathering...

I'll be in Tampa for the new year. Everyone have fun without me!

Long-Range Weather

Earliest of weather forecasts are looking for some precipitation on Saturday morning and only scattered precipt in the afternoon. Things are still a go for a fantastic gathering.

I'll keep you updated.

Way2

Gathering is ON!

Okay folks, it's confirmed...we are doing this thing. Although we are expecting a couple of inches of snow Saturday morning, the weather is expected to improve as the day goes on and clear out by night time. I have sent messages to attendees so if you haven't checked your Private Messages please do so. I have provided the contact information for you to call me and get directions of where exactly to go.

On Saturday, feel free to contact me via phone and let me know when you are arriving. It will be a great help in the planning of activities which PETE and SaintTQ have lined up. If our hosts are delayed, we will be improvising until they arrive.

Can't wait to meet all of you in my home state of Maine!

I'm very nervous but really excited to meet you all at my virgin gathering.

A Wonderful Time Thanks To...

P.E.T.E. and SaintTQ: These two are the best at what they do! They are always on the ball, making sure everyone is having fun, being heard and participating. They are well prepared to entertain throughout the entire gathering (they brought a detailed schedule of fun and creative activities), and they are flexible and laid back enough to let spontaneous activities dictate what actually happens. If it wasn't for these two, this gathering would not have happened. Their spirits and support are now the benchmark for every TNE event.

eb226js and lorie: We saw firsthand that this couple provides the life and energy to the gathering. Your fun play and support of others was clearly appreciated. I am proud to have you as team members who helped to make this a successful event. Lorie, your reputation as one of the most effective ticklers preceeds and with good reason. eb288js, you matched me in my efforts to represent the "brotherhood". You stand strong when other guys crack.

Tickle-Demon and Tickle_Demoness: Both of you are so helplessly ticklish you can barely take any torture...and THAT is exactly what makes you two great! Demon, you clearly need to work on not giving in so soon...or we need to come up with a much harder safeword.

Demoness...what can I say...you are my favorite ticklee hands down! Your laughter is infectious, you have the prettiest feet, and you are the most willing victim I have ever met. I have to admit it was fan-freakin-tastic to shut down the usual cockiness and trash talk you offer...I humbled you early (although those color markers you used on my soles are my vote for the most effective tickling instruments). All I can say to you is "YOUR FACE!" I look forward to tickle torturing you for real at the next gathering (you ain't seen anything yet!)

Jerry67911: Way to represent our home state in our first gathering effort. This was a learning experience for you I believe. You learned to be careful for what you wish for.

Finally, thank you New England Patriots for winning your final regular season game! It set the tone for a fantastic "kick off" of our event (even when PETE tries ruffling our feathers).

Thanks to all of you for participating! You made this my most memorable new year's celebration!

YIKEEEEEEEES!!!!! How much fun was that?!?!?

:couch:

Kudos to all ticklers and ticklish people of TNE! and beyond! What a fun weekend! Thank you all for always providing the best time ever with some of the best people on the planet....and cutest feet, too!:D

SaintTQ: As always, thanks for doing what you do in the way that you do it...at my side:redheart: and at my feet:feets:.....um.....my bare, ticklish, tied-up feet!:shake::eek::dog: ....and for being the major hog-tie, ticklee-hotness factor that you are!:twohugs::lovestory I could get used to seeing you...and - um..."experiencing" you that way!:devil::angel:

helaughs/Way2ticklish4myowngood
: Thanks so much for all your organizing and providing such a great opportunity for Saint and I to drop into and do our thang! You are a fantastic and funner-than-hell lee and a mega-devious, though, loving ler....you are a joy to watch and a greater joy to get to know each time....and as always,....um....thanks for lending those giant hands of yours in holding down my knees as my feet get tortured by the masses!....and for introducing us to your beloved torturess, clearly the love of your life...(and easy to understand why):

TickleTortureTemptress: How could we have done this without you?!?:smilelove I never knew there could be such an inescapable leg-lock as the one you put on me....my foot will never be the same! ....and will never be so happy!:woot: You are the Nobel Lariat in the tickle world....yes, lariat....cuz once somebody gets tied up in any way, your tickle genius just flows....what a blessing that you were with us this time around...and hopefully each time. And thanks for those delightfully, wiggly, temptressy toes!:blush: You and Way2/helaugs are the best!!!

Tickledemoness and Tickledemon: Thanks for submitting to our greater will to drag you kicking and screaming from your home to a secluded Portland "dungeon" (of sorts!) in which we could torture you both! You are so kind.:idunno: It was great to see you both....sorry Demon, I wasn't there to hear your safeword directly....and you deserved it seeing as you dared to think we could have a gathering without you!:sowrong:....(long, finger-wagging judgmental pause)......:p And likewise, how could we gather without the lovely, wiggly, ticklish, gothy toes of the Demoness?!?...(long, finger-wiggling, judgmental pause).... Thank you for your inner beauty and your outer epidermal sensitivities, from head to "edible" toes!

Jerry67911: Thanks for pushing through the nervousness to have those self-same nerve-endings put through the tickle-paces....bravery will always be "rewarded" at any Tickle New England! gathering!:D We are all so glad you made it....sorry you couldn't stay longer to be hounded in such lovely manner by the ladies! It was an absolute honor to clip you in and tie you down for your TickleTortureTemptress/Lorie Extravaganza. You're a great guy and any gathering/community/gang-o-tickle-folk would be blessed to have you in their presence. Stay in touch!

eb226js and Lorie: OK, so what was all that wild-eyed, pleading coming from ol' eb?!?! ;) Your cool, collected demeanor is now being summarily shattered by the likes of our gang of hooligans! What fun to turn up the heat on YOU!!! Thank you for all your superlatives as we hovered over you in our special devious ways....always a pleasure to see you and even moreso to hear you begging for mercy! :veryhappy Lorie-lady, thanks for bringin' da noise....yeah, that was YOU, too, hollering up a storm every once or so often...and what a blessed opportunist you are...not sure if I will be avoiding your (clearing throat) "foot rubs" (doing the double finger thing):shake: or begging you for more:idunno:....you are too much fun:3poke:....SaintTQ and I hope to see you soon!....Have cuffs, will travel!!!:triangle:

Peace and love to everyone who came and those who couldn't make it...we missed you and hope to see and tickle you soon!....oh and we will!!!

OK, now.....um....not that I am into the whole quantitative, head-enlarging thing (LIE!), but didn't I set some sort of TNE!/regional record for going that hour+ in the cuffs?!?! I am hereby throwing down the tickle-gauntlet - Anybody wanna take a shot at my unofficial title?!? Hmmm...was that Saint I heard there?!? Demoness? Way2? Lorie? (trying to rock my best cyber-taunt....can you see me moving my neck on you?!?)....Bring it, tickle-peoples!

Update on the Tickle-Torture-Implement Scavenger Hunt: Stay tuned for the video clips of the entries....we will be posting here on TMF and TNE! to solicit votes for the most effective and least expensive tickle implement...beware of rampant biases by the videographer :)o )

oh...and um....I admit...humbly....the New England Patriots are the best hockey team on the court today....I don't know how they make so many home runs in one set! They sure know how to handle that shuttlecock!

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back