• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Let's Make December A Month To ...

HorriblyTklshF

Let's make december a month to remember! How about a tickle party? I'm looking for a place to hold a party - anyone with ideas? Anyone interested in helping? Let me know -

~Mousy :p

Let's make december a month to remember! How about a tickle party? I'm looking for a place to hold a party - anyone with ideas? Anyone interested in helping? Let me know -

~Mousy :p
I do understand wanting a party Mousy!!! We just had one here in Michigan ( our fifth party since June 10th, 2005 ). These parties are NOT easy. This last party cost us almost $3,000 to put the whole thing together. Now we put actual homemade food and meals from Breakfast until you go to sleep. The New Hampshire gathering does the same thing. From breakfast right until you hit the bed there is alot of food, fun and laughter. My point is, it is hard to have a GOOD QUALITY party without preparation. Who has that kind of time or money once the holidays hit??? I wish I did. But Mousy, maybe I am wrong, I hope you get your party in December and that it is a GREAT one. Just for you.:bump: Hopefully you will be able to go to other parties like NEST and Michigan Gathering someday!!!

Thanks for the reply - been there done that! It's great to have money and if the party costs 3,000 or more that's fine too just as long as everyone is comfortable happy laughing and eating then I'm okay with that too!

~Mousy!

Id love to come to a tickle party. especially in Georgia. There just doesnt seem to be any tickle activity down here.

There really doesn't seem to be to much tickling activity in GA. I would love to go to a tickling party though. It would be my first and I really would like to meet some people that share my love for tickling. We should try to make something happen. I would be willing to cotribute to the cause.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back