• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TTF - Feathertime #7 (celebs fantasy) another show with tickling

What would be the best kind of match for the Title?

• Stocks (can only win by locking opponent in stocks)

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Hog-Tie (tie your oppoent in a hog-tie)

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Custard (they wrestle in a pool of custard or anykind of liquid)

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

korn_ste

TMF Expert
Feathertime #7

Fireworks blasted as the show kicked off, Rebecca Johnson and Denise Richards were here to announce today’s show,
Things started with the Commissioner and Gwen.S walking down to the ring - Commissioner Ste grabbed a microphone, “Welcome to the show everyone” (the crowd booed)
“I know what you people are thinking, why did I do what I did too Rachel last week?”
“….well you see it’s really quite simple” (the big screen came on and the song ‘Inside’ by Stiltskin played)

RJ: “What’s this?” DR: “Oh no it’s the TTF owner Mr. Mitchell”
C: “Mitchell – how nice of you to drop by”
M: “save your breath Commissioner cause I’ve had enough of your sick attitude”
(The Commissioner tried to explain but again was stopped by Mitchell)
M: “you disappoint me Steven – I thought you were better than this, first of all you abuse stars like Kylie by tricking them into what you call a test, for your own amusement you tie up and tickle stars that want to join the TTF, and if they pass your tickle test you let them in”
C: “I’m simple making sure stars are good enough”
M: “and last week you attacked Rachel with a steel chair, you bust her open and left her bleeding, and then you had the cheek to change the rules on the sport – and rob her of her Hardcore title” (again the crowd jeered)
M: “You leave me no option but to dismiss you as Commissioner”
RJ: “And he deserves it too – he is sick and twisted”
M: “but since you are now helping Gwen I will let you remain in the TTF as a manager, but don’t even think of trying anymore tricks”

The screen went off and Steven was left amazed and in shock, and then Steven and Gwen went backstage angry at the decision,
DR: “What will happen now? No Commissioner?” RJ: “I’m sure Mitchell has something planned”

Backstage Gwen and Steven entered the changing rooms, Pink sat in a chair looking depressed,
G: “What’s up with you?” P: “I’ve been put in a match against Britney next week”
G: “you can beat her, she isn’t anything special” P: “Maybe so but it’s a special match and Mr. Mitchell won’t tell me what it is”

Back in the ring Torrie.W called Molly down to the ring, Molly’s music played and she calmly walked down to the ring and stood in front of Torrie,
MH: “You wanted me?” TW: “Yes – I want to ask you one to one if you will be my tag team partner for tonight’s Tag-Brawl qualifying match?”
(Molly paused and thought about it) MH: “Ok I suppose I will”
TW: “Thanks”
Torrie and Molly waited for their opponents, and then suddenly Triple H’s music played – Stephanie and Stacy.K walked down the aisle,
DR: “What? How can she…….i thought we were partners?” RJ: “Oh dear it looks like Stacy has got a new team mate”
(Denise looked furious)

Stephanie started the match against Torrie and they circled the ring cautiously, DING DING!
Stephanie slapped Torrie in the face and pushed her to the ground, she slowly began to pull Torrie’s shoes off and she tossed them into the crowd, Torrie struggled to try and get away but Steph pulled her back and locked her feet under her arm, Steph then began to slowly drag her long nails across Torrie’s soft little feet,
Torrie began to scream – begging Steph not to touch her feet, Stephanie chuckled to herself and started to tickle faster, Torrie began to cry and tears rolled down her cheeks as the tickling overwhelmed her,
Molly jumped in the ring and dropkicked Steph in the back of the head, then she ripped Steph’s top off and Steph screamed covering her bra up,
The referee forced Molly back out the ring while Steph tagged Stacy in,
Steph held Torrie’s feet while Stacy tickled her bare feet – Stacy began furiously tormenting Torrie’s feet with her fingers, Stephanie got out the ring as Stacy picked Torrie up off the mat, Stacy pushed Torrie into the corner and started to choke her by stretching her leg up to Torrie’s neck, Torrie then suddenly kicked Stacy’s other leg from under her – Stacy fell hard to the floor and Torrie tagged Molly, Stacy struggled to her feet as Molly charged and tripped her over,
Molly tangled Stacy’s hands in the top ropes and started to work her fingers all over her body,
Stacy squealed as Molly worked every inch of her upper body,
HEEH HEEE HAA HHEEE HHE HHA NHOOOO YAAHHAHHEHEHAHAHHAH HAOOOAHHA ARGHHAAAAA NOOOT THEREEHAAAAAAA
Molly released Stacy and pinned her – 1…………….2…………..
DR: “That was close Stacy only just kicking out” RJ: “but wait look Molly has pulled out a feather”
She used the feather to tickle Stacy’s body – poking and brushing her toned stomach, Stacy staggered over to Stephanie and tagged her in, Molly dropped the feather and attacked Steph with a standing dropkick, Molly then got on the top rope and tried a 5 star splash,
But Stephanie moved and Molly hit the mat with a thud, Steph dragged Molly away from the ropes and started to tickle her armpits, YAAHHAHAHEHEH HEHE HEHEH EHHEEHHEEEE HAA NOOOOO HEE HAAHAHAH
Stephanie was now tugging at Molly’s long black boots, she pulled her left boot off and slowly began to tease Molly’s soft soles, Nnoooooooo Not My FEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHEEEEEEET HA HA HEE HOOO HAA HAA HEE NNO NNO NO HAA STOP EEEEEEEEEEETTTTTT
Torrie got in the ring and ran towards Steph, but Stephanie stood up and tripped Torrie over – she then began to stamp on Torrie’s chest with furious anger,
Meanwhile Stacy was on the top rope but Molly had pushed her and Stacy fell tangling herself in the ropes, Molly let out a few kicks with her bare foot into Stacy’s face – and then she grabbed Stacy’s tangled feet, Molly looked at the crowd and smiled as she slowly un-zipped one of Stacy’s boots,
Stacy began to scream for help and tried desperately to stop Molly, but it was too late because one boot was already off and the other one was also being slipped off,
Stephanie was sitting on Torrie tickling her underarms like mad, but Torrie suddenly got her legs up and under Stephanie’s arms and pinned her to the mat,
1………….2……………3 RJ: “Oh my! Torrie has won the match”
DR: “What a turn of the books for Steph, and what agility from Torrie”
RJ: “What the…? What are the Dudley’s doing here?”

D-Von grabbed Molly and slammed her to the floor, Bubba-Ray untangled poor Stacy from the ropes, D-Von was now setting up a table in the ring – and Bubba-Ray started to beat on Molly,
Meanwhile Stacy and Steph were attacking Torrie.W,
D-Von grabbed Molly while Bubba-Ray got on the ropes – D-Von lifted Molly up in the air and Bubba-Ray got her legs over his shoulders,
RJ: “No No don’t do it Bubba – not through a table”
Bubba-Ray then stood up on the ropes and jumped from the top, SSSMMMMMMAAAAAASHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Slamming Molly hard through the table.
RJ: “You B****** how could you? Molly has been brutally beaten by those damn Dudley’s”

Backstage Gina Badstuff was talking to Buffy, GB: “I hear you are supposed to be quite a good fighter” B: “Well I’m not bad – what’s your problem anyway?”
GB: “My problem is I’ve been out of action for a while, and I’m looking to get some payback”
B: “So you want to fight me? Is that it?”
GB: “Do you think your up for it?” B: “Sure but you will regret this”
(Gina looked angry as Buffy walked away)

Back in the ring Molly was being helped by paramedics, RJ: “I sure hope she is ok” DR: “well those Dudley’s certainly have no respect for anyone”
Gina Badstuff walked down the aisle and she looked really angry, Gina stood on the ropes and saluted her own return, RJ: “almost 7 weeks since we last saw Gina here in the TTF” DR: “Lets take you back to that Tickle Rumble, where despite Gina being number 14 she was eliminated quite quickly”
A video scene showed Stacy.K flipping Gina over the ropes,

Gina waited for her opponent eagerly as she paced the ring in frustration,
And then BANG! Fireworks blasted and Buffy ran down the aisle at high speed, she got into the ring and the two girls began to slap and kick each other,
Gina instantly used her awesome power to gain advantage over Buffy, Gina slammed her down with a few hard suplexes – and quickly moved down to her legs, Gina wasted no time in tearing Buffy’s boots off revealing her white socks, Gina’s eyes lit up and she pulled off one of the socks and put it in her pocket,
Buffy tried to stand up but Gina tripped her over and locked her bare foot under her arm, Gina began to slowly stroke Buffy’s foot but there was not much reaction, Gina then started to tickle faster but still Buffy wasn’t laughing much, Gina then decided to change tactics and she slammed Buffy to the floor again, then she went to the outside and grabbed some rope from under the ring,
Gina now started to tie Buffy’s hands behind her back – and then she grabbed Buffy’s legs and put her in the corner of the ring, Gina started to tie each of her ankles to the top rope (one each side of the post)
Buffy started to scream for help and so Gina pulled off her other sock and stuffed it into her mouth, RJ: “Buffy is stuck now and she has been completely tied up, and now Gina can do whatever she wants” DR: “I don’t understand why the referee is letting Gina use rope” RJ: “Well it is allowed to a certain degree, but I think your right because this is a little unfair on poor Buffy”
Gina teased Buffy continuously as she began to poke a feather at different parts of her body, eventually Gina started to use the feather on and around Buffy’s stomach,
Buffy’s eyes got wider and bigger and her face turned red, muffled laughter came from her gagged mouth – and her face became redder and tears began to flood,
(The crowd began to jeer at Gina) Gina smiled at the crowd and continued her work, Gina wiggled the feather all over Buffy’s torso – and she could see how much it was tormenting poor Buffy,
After several minutes it was clear that Buffy couldn’t take another stroke from the feather, and Gina pinned her shoulders down realizing Buffy had no way of tapping out of the match,
1…………2……………..3 DING DING!
DR: “That was a really dominating match – this Gina seems like a lone force that could take the TTF by herself” RJ: “And poor Buffy has been left tied up and tickled silly”

Steven was now walking around the arena trying to find Mr. Mitchell,
S: “Hey Mitchell – I want to know what you are going to do about the Main event”
M: “Steven don’t worry I’ve had a few talks with certain people, and I intend to appoint a new Commissioner tonight”
S: “Look you are really beginning to piss me off right now..”
M: “Excuse me? I think you should stop right there, I was kind enough to let you stay as a manager, So I suggest you just let me do all the talking from now on, and besides I have something nice for next week at ‘Tears of Laughter’.”
And once again Mr. Mitchell walked away leaving Steven puzzled.

Next was a match set-up by Mr. Mitchell, he had randomly choose a star to fight for the Pop title – And the lucky person was Jo from the S-Club girls,
She made her way to the ring excited at the opportunity that was given to her,
The Champion was Jennifer.L and the proud Latino babe slowly walked down the aisle, DING DING!
The match started with Ms. Lopez showing off and influencing the fans, the crowd went wild every time Jennifer blew a kiss into the crowd,
But Jo had seen enough and she ran over and kicked Lopez in the back on the legs, the champion fell and rolled out of the ring holding her leg,
RJ: “Ms. Lopez seems hurt and she isn’t getting back in the ring”
Jo got out of the ring and moved towards the Injured champion, but J-Lo suddenly sprung up and attack Jo with fiery kicks and slaps,
RJ: “Wow! Jennifer was very cunning in that one” DR: “Yes she tricked the unsuspecting challenger”
Jennifer.L rolled Jo back into the ring and proceeded to tickle her victim, Jo rolled about giggling as Jennifer worked her way across the stomach and armpits, and as Jennifer’s tickling got faster Jo’s giggles turned into hysterics,
Jo somehow managed to reach the ropes and Jennifer had to let her go, and then they clashed again but this time Jo got the better of Jennifer and used a powerbomb to slam Ms. Lopez to the mat,
Jennifer was stunned and Jo started to pull off her high-heels, then Jo used some tape to bind Jennifer’s ankles together, Jo then slowly started to massage Ms. Lopez’s feet – at first Jennifer was confused but then she drifted into paradise,
Jennifer liked nothing more than to have her feet massaged,
Jo could see that Lopez was enjoying it and she said “Do you like this Jennifer?”
She replied “Oohh yeeessss that’s great… don’t stop”
But Jo did stop and she now started to frantically rub her fingers up and down the soft soles of the Latino beauty, AGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHAAA HAAHAHA HEE HEE HEE NNNOOOOOOO DONNNNNNTTTTT HA HA HA HA HEE HE HEE HA HOO HA HAOO HAA NOT MY FEEEEEEEETTT IIIIIII BEEEEEEEEEEG YYYOOOOUUU NOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHA
The tickling went on for a while and even Jo started to sweat, Jennifer was holding out and Jo just couldn’t make her quit,
The tape broke because of all the struggling Jennifer was doing, and Jo tried hard to hold on to Jennifer’s legs, Eventually Ms. Lopez got her legs away from Jo – but Jo dived at her trying to grab her legs again,
Jennifer dodged as Jo dived towards her and she grabbed Jo from behind and rolled her up, Jennifer rolled Jo into a pin and the count was made, 1……………...2……………
…3 RJ: “Oh and look at that, J-Lo has somehow pinned Jo for the 3 count”
DR: “Jo cannot believe it, she gave out some extreme tickling but it just wasn’t enough”
RJ: “Jennifer.L holds onto her Pop championship – and at this rate she looks very hard to beat”

Jo wiped the tears from her eyes and walked over to Jennifer.L, Jo shook her hand and accepted the defeat – Jennifer hugged Jo and said to her “That was a great battle you should be proud of yourself” J: “Thanks…..but I just cannot believe how resistant you are, how do you do it?” JL: “I don’t know – sometimes I find it fun and I enjoy it, it just depends what kind of mood I’m in I suppose”
And then they both went back up the ramp talking and being friendly.

Emma Davies stood in the corridor talking to Cameron Diaz,
ED: “Cameron what do you think to tonight’s decision by Mr. Mitchell to sack Steven?” CD: “I think he was right to do what he did, I mean after all he did leave the show early leaving me to fight for my title, I mean anything could of happened and he would not of been there to help” ED: “And tonight you face yet another opponent for your TTF title” CD: “That doesn’t bother me!”
(Lita approached the two girls and stood face to face with Cameron)
L: “I just want to tell you that I’m not happy about this mystery person, getting a title shot before me – So I just hope you can win tonight so that I can face you again ……. But one on one this time” CD: “I hope so too Lita, You deserve your title shot and I hope I don’t disappoint you”
(Both women then went their opposite ways leaving Emma in the view of the camera)
ED: “Well that’s all from me – let’s go to that title match right now”

Cameron Diaz made her way to the ring and the TTF title was about to be put on the line,
Once Cameron was in the ring Mr. Mitchell stood at the top of the ramp and made an announcement, M: “First of all I want to appoint a New Commissioner, now my decision has been rather random but I’m sure this person will be appropriate for the job, she is currently already in the TTF and after tonight she will be an active Commissioner, this means she can still fight in the TTF but all of her matches will be setup through me”
(The crowd got eager with anticipation)
M: “And so without further delay may I introduce the New TTF Commissioner…….”
RJ: “Who is it? Come on………Who?”
(Mr. Mitchell took a deep breath) M: “Angelina Jolie”
DR: “WHAT???? Angelina????”
And the sexy Tomb Raider star walked and stood next to Mitchell, she wore her usual black Tomb Raider clothes but her top was striped (black and white)
M: “As you may have noticed she has a referee’s top on, and as one of her first duties I’m allowing her to be referee for this match” (The crowd cheered in approval)
M: “And………I’m going to let her choose what type of match this should be”
(Angie smiled and frowned as she thought hard of a match type)
AJ: “Ok….. How about if this match was a Chair match?”
M: “Oh very good Angie – now incase everyone is wondering what a Chair match is – this match is where you can only win by tying your opponent to a steel chair”
AJ: “Yes! And you have tie them by the waist – arms and feet”
RJ: “Wow! Looks like Angelina has been doing her homework”
M: “That is correct Angie, So……..Cameron your opponent tonight is yet another random selection – but I’m sure she has potential ………Let the match commence”

And as Mitchell disappeared backstage Angelina walked down to the ring, and then suddenly the song ‘Reach’ by S-Club 7 played and Rachel Stevens ran down the aisle,
DING DING DING!
The match was underway and both women pounded each other with punches, Cameron went down first as Rachel quickly started her tickling, Cameron giggled as Rachel ran her fingers across her whole body trying to find a weak spot,
Cameron’s eyes lit up when Rachel started to move onto her feet – Rachel slipped off Cameron’s sandal and started to circle her sole, Cameron flexed her toes and positioned herself so that she was comfortable, Rachel circled faster and tried different techniques to make Cameron scream with laughter,
But nothing seemed to happen – Rachel glanced across and noticed Cameron had now closed her eyes and started to bite her bottom lip,
Rachel now knew that Cameron wanted her to tickle her foot and was basically offering her foot to Rachel, so she turned Cameron over onto her stomach (Cameron again made herself comfortable and relaxed) Rachel grinned with an evil smile and grabbed Cameron’s ankle – then she yanked and twisted with all her power,
Cameron let out a terrible scream and tied to get her foot free from Rachel’s grip, but it was no use Rachel had executed the submission perfectly and Cameron started tapping like mad, referee Angelina smiled and just shrugged her shoulders (The match couldn’t be won by submission)
Cameron screamed knowing that this could go on for a long time so she again tried desperately to get free, but the more she struggled the more it hurt – Rachel finally realsed her lock and left Cameron writhing in pain,
RJ: “I think she has broke her ankle – that was terrible” DR: “Wait this could be bad - Rachel has grabbed two steel chairs”
She setup both chairs in the ring and grabbed Cameron and placed her in the chair, Rachel then tied Cameron’s waist to the chair – then she grabbed the other chair and raised it above her head, RJ: “God no don’t do that!” DR: “I told you this was gonna be bad, Rachel’s going to finish Cameron for good”
She swung the chair at Cameron but Cameron pushed the chair backwards and she fell onto her back, the chair came crashing down on Cameron’s knees – and another painful scream came from Cameron,
Rachel dropped the chair and grabbed Cameron’s foot, Rachel then slipped off her own trainers and sat down by Cameron’s feet, she then stared to suck on Cameron’s big toe, then she used her own feet to tickle Cameron’s armpits,
Rachel’s white socks caused Cameron to laugh like she hadn’t laughed before, tears rolled down her face and the pain she was in – now became confused with the pleasure and torment of the toe sucking and the tickling,
Cameron was in a mess and she shook her head from side to side, Rachel eventually stopped and she got out of the ring to find some more ropes,
Cameron had untangled herself with all the struggling she did, and she slowly tried to stand up as the pain became intense,
Rachel got back in the ring but hadn’t noticed Cameron was standing and she had a chair in her hand, Cameron used the strength she had left to whack the chair off Rachel’s head,
Rachel dropped like a stone and she was completely KO’d,
Cameron struggled but she eventually sat Rachel in a chair, she then used the ropes Rachel had kindly brought into the ring,
Cameron tied Rachel’s waist to the chair followed by her hands behind her back, finally she tied each ankle to the bottom of the chair and the tie-up was compete,
DING DING!
RJ: “Cameron is battered and bruised but she has Won the match” DR: “Hold on! What’s she doing now?”
Cameron pushed the chair on it’s back and she sat in front of Rachel’s feet, she slowly removed Rachel’s white socks one by one,
At this point Rachel (who was bleeding from her head) woke up to realize what had happened, she tried to move and knew that she had lost but didn’t see Cameron by her feet,
She felt her big toe being consumed and a warm wet feeling covered her toe, Rachel knew this could only mean one thing,
It was her worst nightmare as the thing she hated the most was happening, Cameron was sucking on her toes, but not only that Cameron was sucking slowly and very sensually,
Rachel screamed and burst into tears begging Cameron to stop,
Suddenly the other 3 members of S-Club ran down to the ring, they all pulled Cameron away from Rachel, Hannah un-tied Rachel while Jo and Tina kicked Cameron,
And then Trish ran down to the ring as well – Trish used her Stratisfaction move on Tina and then did the same to Jo,
Hannah helped Rachel out of the ring and they scrambled away as Trish helped Cameron up,
The show came to a close with Trish giving the evil eyes to Hannah and Rachel.
THE END.

** Feathertime #7 ** Tickle Torture Federation (TTF014)
http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/the_ttf/

Keep 'em comin'! And a little notes, Stephanie isn't with Triple H anymore and she has her own music and she's with Y2J. Also, Dudley Boys put Stacey through a table so, yeah.

cheers for the notes
hope you liked the story - i will be doing lots more very soon

Steph's 'own music' you are talking about is one of Triple H's old theme's 'My Time'. (Steph is a stupid idiot and doesn't deserve her OWN music. She will get it though, hell, why not have her sing the freakin' song! Then she can irritate Wrestling fans more aswell as:

1/ Being on TV FAR too much.

2/ Putting herself in Main Event situations.

3/ Having a stupid voice like a cat shitting out an entire piano.

4/Buggering up the booking team and writing stupid storylines.

5/ Destroying potentially great feuds: HHH/Jericho (What the bloody hell? Jericho trying to find her Skin Cream? Lucy the Dog taking a shit?!

6/ Having a face like a slapped arse.

phew.......:sowrong: that not all the points, but the main ones.

I love the story by the way Korn, the Celebs/Wrestlers matches are great! Keep them up! How about having Chyna back, i'd sure love to see her get it! ;)

Sorry, TheD, I didn't know that. But look at the bright side, if Triple H pins Steph in the match against her and Y2J, then she'll be gone forever (hopefully).

Korn, I love all of these stories. Keep 'em coming!

yeah, but i reckon she will then become a member of the nWo, then she will turn that to crap!:(

She is a McMahon (as she keeps reminding us) and therefore will never be fired from the WWF. Unless she did something REALLY stupid.

By the way, The Dudleyz putting Stacy through a table was cut off Raw here in the UK. Did that happen in the States?

Yep. It sure did.

And as for Steph, it is fun watching her get humilated time after time again. Like with her lotion. That was perfect humilation for Steph.

But the question remains, what will happen with a new owner now that Vince McMahon is leaving? :D

I heard about Stacy going through the table, but yeah it was cut off in the UK, nevermind :(
looks like i will have to create a story now the dudleys arent gonna help Stacy in the TTF

i think you should have Chyna included in your next story. She should lose though, as she never (expect for Ivory) lost to women. I think she should lose in a tickle match to Steph.

Hi there TheD
You will be glad to know i think your idea is good and i will be putting that match in my next PPV, but like you said Chyna is tough so i might make it a handicap match 2 on 1,
but im not sure who will be Steph's partner...... yet
cheers

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! This should be good!

I was thinking, how about Steph's own mother! Linda McMahon! :D

joining the discussion

Points to note:

1. Steph sucks. She has no ability in anyway shape or form to do with wrestling. I agree with TheD, she ruined HHH/Jericho's fued, and has devalued the title. By the way, for a while she had "Bodies" by Drowning Pool as her music, but she used it about twice.

2. Bring Chyna in is a great idea. She should be beaten tho, because she always dominated women. I think the best opponent for her would be someone equally as dominant over other women but from a different vein...Realtickling's Priscilla James! If u don't take this idea, then I'm taking it for the WtWF!

3. The Dudleys have bee split due to the brand extension. And on the last show they did together, Stacy accompanied them to the ring (non-tv show). So I don't think it matters if the Dudleys help Stacy.

Da Frogg

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back