• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Starting The Road, Thoughts Of The Home, And, The Ultimate Home Goal?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their first road trip of the year. They had a winning trip, going five and four. The team began the trip by losing two of three games in New York, before winning two out of three in both Atlanta, and Houston. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, their second of the year, against the teams from the middle of the country.
While Mitch was away on the trip, old issues with Naomi began to surface. The couple began having cyber blowouts on the computer every night. While it was only the beginning of the season, Mitch began to feel torn. Each year, he never knew if the current baseball season would be his last. While he was still a baseball player, he had three months a year rest from Naomi, not counting certain times they were apart, when she took a movie role. What would be once Mitch retired? The battling couple would be together all the time. Mitch feared retirement with a passion. In spite of Mitch being scared of life with Naomi, he was equally as terrified, if not more so, of life without Naomi. Mitch had a quarter century, three grown kids, and a lifetime of memories with the woman. Many times, during their most vicious arguments, Mitch would ask Naomi either on the computer, or in person, if she wanted out. She infatically told him no, and that she still loved him. Clearly, while Mitch knew he had plenty of unhappy times with Naomi, he also knew he had many passionate and happy ones as well, with a strong bond, for a quarter century. It was not easy to walk away from that. Mitch, in spite of his prowess on the baseball field, was much the opposite off the field. He never liked to expect things from anyone, and was always appreciative of someone putting effort through to him. While Mitch often took the foot worship, tickling, and ladder climbing that Naomi gave to him as a given, he viewed that as such because she was his wife, and was supposed to go out of her way for him to be happy. In reality, Mitch knew that as unhappy as Naomi was with him at times, she still loved him dearly. He felt extremely appreciative that Naomi was so open minded, to allow him to fulfill his fantasies. She had always figured to herself: "I'm his wife, so, if I dont do it for him, he'll find someone else who will. So, it might as well be me"
After all the deep reflection, and a quiet Sunday night, the Good Guys opened their nine game homestand with a game against the Pittsburgh Pirates on Monday night. Kate Hudson was on the mound that night. She fired shutout ball for eight innings, as the Good Guys went to the bottom of the eighth scoreless, before hitting three solo homers, in a 3-0 win. Gil Bellows pitched on Tuesday night. The Good Guys got on the board early, erupting for six runs in the first two innings. The Pirates were held scoreless until late in the game, when they scored a run each in the seventh, eighth, and ninth innings. Those runs were hardly enough, as Hayden saved the day in the ninth, for a 6-3 victory. Charlize Theron took the mound on Wednesday night. She got hit very hard, allowing five runs in five innings, as Paradise could not recover, and was saddled with a 5-2 loss.
Thursday was an off day. That day, the couple went to counesling in the morning. Naomi expressed frustration at Mitch for some of his attitude "Every time we have a blowup when he's on the road, he asks me if I want out, like I'm here for my health or something. I want you to stop doing that, Mitchell. If I wanted out, I would have told you to get the fuck out of the apartment, and served you with divorce papers. I want in this marriage, but I dont want you with one fucking foot out the door. Dont keep badgering me about this issue, because, one of these days, if you ask me if I want out, I will answer yes, and get out. Got that?" Naomi said infatically. Mitch nodded sheepishly that he understood.
Chicago came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was the starter that night, and pitched well, allowing only two runs into the seventh inning, as the Good Guys broke a 2-2 tie with four runs, and came away with a 6-2 win. Rachel Leigh Cook got hit very hard, as usual, on Saturday, giving up seven runs in less than five innings, of a 7-1 defeat. Kate Hudson had the ball on a sunny, dry, 80 degree Paradise day, in front of a sellout. Kate gave up a solo homer early, and then nothing else the rest of the time. Paradise trailed 1-0 into the sixth, before tying the game, and then exploding for four seventh inning runs. Kate pitched into the eighth, and the bullpen took over, bringing home a 5-1 victory.
St Louis entered Paradise on Monday night, for the homestand's last series. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday. He gave up just a two run homer in eight innings, but Paradise could not score that night, and lost, 2-0. Charlize Theron took the assignment on Tuesday night. Charlize gave up three runs in six innings, a quality start. The game was tied, 3-3 in the seventh, before Paradise got two runs. The Cards loaded the bases against Hayden in the ninth, but she got out of the jam, and came away with a 5-3 win. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a sunny, dry, 83 degree Paradise day, in front of a sellout. Neve allowed three runs on ten hits in six innings. The Good Guys were behind, 3-1 in the sixth, when they scored six runs, on three homers. Hayden once again made things interesting in the ninth, and allowed a run, before shutting it down, in what would be a 7-4 Good Guy win, that completed a fine six and three homestand. There had been some close games and tough, tight spots during the ten days, but, as the team packed to head to Pittsburgh the next night, they had taken care of business by getting the six wins they needed.
In the meantime, the team held its Saturday tickle party, following the loss to the Cubs. The featured lee would be dark haired actress Rachel Bilson, famous for her roles in The O.C, and the movie The Last Kiss. Rachel was tied hands and feet to the bed in a bra and panties. Second baseman Russell began the tickle on Rachel's neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the giggles began:HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Working down, third baseman Michael was next, tickling Rachel on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she quealed:HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NO! Moving down, Center Fielder Burns was the next ler, attacking Ms Bilson on her hips, inner thighs, and knees, causing her legs to buck:HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, Mitch positioned himself at Rachel's bare feet. Mitch tickled Rachel's bare soles, with fingers, feathers, and an electric toothbrush, over her soles and toes. Rachel went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and squealing with laughter:HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHE! OH MY GOD MY FEET ARE SOOO TICKLISH! I GIVE UP! STOP! PLEASE! NO! NOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEEHEHEEHE! Finally the tickle ended, and the extremely ticklish Ms Bilson was untied.
On Thursday night, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could catch the team flight to Pittsburgh: "Not a bad homestand this time. Have a good trip. I'll see you in ten days, and I hope we can have a good one next time as well" Naomi said, kissing him goodbye.
So, it had been a stable homestand of good play on field, and no earth shattering developments off field. Now came a ten day road trip, What would happen next? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well the Good Guys continue to impress on the field and Mitch and Naomi might have just dodged a bullet there. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, they did dodge a bullet there.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back