• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A repost of an older story and again my thanks to Tooticklish4u for her inspiration.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
The Hellfires
Written by Ticklishscribe,
Inspired by .
c. 2002.

Ferron Hills Women’s Health and Country Club was a world unto itself. Rolling hills for the championship Ladies PGA golf course, equestrian trails and stabling facilities, it’s rich turn of the century stone and wood beamed club facilities that catered to every taste and whim. There was a complete health spa, lounge, restaurant, banquet facilities, pro and tack shop for the golfers and equestrians and numerous other amenities that made the club very popular with its members.

Tiffany closed her locker door and tied the sash of the robe around her. She wanted to wear shoes to her initiation into the Hellfires, but was told only to wear the robe and nothing else. The Hellfires was an exclusive club within the club, made up of only select members of the regular clubs membership. It wasn’t whom you knew, it was if they wanted and selected you to be a Hellfire member.

Since joining the club 2 years ago, she had become very friendly with Phoebe Ferron, descendant of the club’s founder and present owner. Phoebe and Tiffany had hit it off right away and were soon very good friends. They golfed; spa’d and even rode horses.

“You’re my kind of girl.” Stated Phoebe, towelling herself off in the locker room. “You have a body most girls dream of, from the top of your head to the tips of those absolutely adorable arches and toes.”

At 5'8" tall, slender, big chested, long blonde hair down her back, with the measurements of 37c, 25,36 she had a body that yes any girl would be envious of.

“Thank you I take very good care of them.” Tiffany was pleased that someone had noticed her feet, as she was very pleased with them as well, yet at the same time a little uneasy.

“And not only that, you’re a successful woman as well. Come and have lunch with me as I want to talk to you about something.”

“Such as?” Tiffany put her bra and panties on, and then started to climb into her herringbone skirt and chevalier blouse.

Phoebe came over and put her arm around Tiffany and gave her a hug. “I think you would be an excellent member for the Hellfires.”

Tiffany was a bit startled and elated. The Hellfire’s club; what a status boost for her and what contacts she could make within the club.

Why thank you for the honour, I’d be delighted to try out for membership!”

“Oh excellent! I get the application forms and we can discuss it over lunch.” Phoebe squeezed Tiffany’s left side a bit and the girl jumped.

“EEK!”

“Oh, sorry about that. Anyway, if your background meets with our criteria, then it’s just the initiation and you’re a member.”

“Initiation? What’s the initiation?”

“That my dear is something we members are not allowed to divulge; club rules.”

“Oh I see. I’m glad you suggested lunch, as I wanted to talk to you about the insurance for a facility such as this. I couldn’t help over hearing the other day that you may be changing insurance companies?”

“Yes our present company seems to be in a financial bind due to some problems. Whether it’s true or not I don’t know, but I want our insurance to be safe. I have the club’s membership to protect.”

“I totally agree.”

“You have you’re own insurance firm don’t you?”

“Yes. Granite Inc.”

“Granite insurance is yours? That’s a 2 million dollar a year company, if I remember my business news correctly.”

“Yes, we are doing well.”

“How old are you?”

“28”

Phoebe gave her another squeeze, and watched as she jumped again. “Yes... You are going to make an excellent member of the Hellfires.”

At lunch Phoebe helped Tiffany fill out the application form and said she would take it to the meeting this afternoon. The lunch itself was wonderful; shrimp cocktail, Caesar salad, and a delicious white Riesling. The whole meal was fit for a new member of the Hellfires, Tiffany mused to herself.

For two days she was on edge as to whether she’s made it or not. And when her phone rang that afternoon, it was Phoebe telling her that she was to be initiated into the Hellfires. She was to report to the club the next morning and be at the Hellfire’s door at precisely at 9 am and to be prepared to be available for the whole of the long weekend. And she was also told to wear only a robe and nothing else.

And so here she was... She had hardly slept a wink and hurriedly dressed and headed to the club. Putting on her club robe she hurried up to the door and arrived right on time. The two crossed feathers, with Hellfires written above them signified that she was at the right door and she knocked twice. The door opened and there stood Phoebe in a similar robe.

“To day is your day.” She announced. “And ours as well.”

Tiffany entered the room, which was a small lounge. Several couches and chairs were scattered around the room in little cloisters. Seven other women sat in amongst this intimate setting and they all looked at her. A plaque on the wall across from the door had the same red crossed feathers as what was on the door itself. Only under it was a motto that read “Going Beyond.”

“So today I become a Hellfire?” Tiffany asked hesitantly.

“First the initiation, which is a test to see is you make it.”

“Test?”

“Come with us please.” Phoebe lead her by the hand into another room and she saw a padded double bed of sorts in the middle of the room, flanked on three sides by several cabinets and wall mounted cabinets. The walls looked like stone and wooden beams ran from the floor up the walls and along the roof. There were also beams on the doors as well and it gave her that medieval feeling. She still wondered what her initiation was going to be and now she was going to find out.

“Please remove the robe Tiffany.” Phoebe asked.

Tiffany removed the robe and all the other girls got a good look at her. They marvelled at her beauty and she felt slightly strange in the fact that they circled her and were eyeing her up and down. One of the girls stepped forward and put a hand on her left then her right nipple.

“Hmmm, hmmm. These will do definitely.” She announced.

Another girl came over and lifted Tiffany’s right arm and looked underneath. “Buttery-soft and wrinkle free. Perfect.”

Still another came over, took a close up look at her pussy and smiled. And finally Phoebe, who hadn’t come over now did so, walked behind her and lifted her left leg. “Same as the armpits, buttery soft and wrinkle free. Just the way feet should be.

Tiffany who had remained quiet and still until now, jerked her foot from Phoebe’s grasp. “What’s going on?”

Phoebe came around and faced her. “We deem you initiation material and will begin your test right away.”

With that the girls picked up Tiffany and laid her on the bed. Taking her arms above her head they put her wrists in fur lined leather cuffs. Then pulling on her ankles they stretched her out taught and tied her ankles to the bottom corners of the bed. Tiffany was confused and began to struggle, but the girls grip was firm and she was tied in no time.

“Now wait a minute!”

Phoebe then came and sat beside her, a black cloth in her hand and then blindfolded the still struggling Tiffany. She then lay beside Tiffany and began to kiss her on the lips

“Shhhhh... Relax sweetheart, you are among friends here. It is now time for your test, and we will know at the end of the long weekend if we will allow you to become a hellfire or not.” Spoke Phoebe.

Tiffany then felt a single feather stroking from her left wrist and going slowly down then back. Each stroke slowly became longer until the feather reached the elbow, then the strokes slowly moved down the arm until they were just teasing the top of the armpit

“Wait, what are you doing?” The soft stroking gave her the willies and she shook, shivered and began to writhe. She also began to jump and laugh erratically as the feather strokes continued.

“Stoooooooop pleaaaaaaase. Why are you doing this?”
Phoebe and the other women loved her reactions, watching her as she writhed incessantly.

You are so precious Tiffany sweetheart, and so ticklish it seems.” Phoebe announced, stroking the feather even longer now. Another girl then brought a second feather in into play and did the same to Tiffany’s right arm. Then one at a time the two feathers entered her armpits and Tiffany went nuts.

“Stoooooooop pleaaaaaaase. Why are you doing-“ She didn’t have time to finish the question as her laughter exploded from within side of her.

The feathers were incessant and they teased every micrometer of Tiffany’s pits. Their tendrils were hyper-soft and gave the poor girl the strokes and tickles from hell. Tiffany’s almost virgin soft skin under her arms was stretched taught and that increased the tickles ten fold. Her giggles were non-stop now and the other women were delighted in her reactions once more.

The tickling then suddenly stopped. Tiffany waited with baited breath for the next onslaught, but was surprised when she was kissed again. The kisses were nice and she wondered why they were doing this to her? But the giggles were still coming and she couldn’t speak to ask.

A moment later two soft furry things caressed her nipples and she jumped. Two feathers were dancing over the nipples, teasing and tickling. This was followed by two feathers returning to her pits again and she shook, shivered and began to writhe once more. This teasing tickling was driving her nuts and she found the strength to beg them for release and again asked why they were doing this.

“Ah, you don’t have the stamina to be a Hellfire?” Phoebe cooed.

Tiffany was totally in ticklish abandon and was beginning to sweat. Being tied taught didn’t allow her any movement, but still she tried. Any chance to escape this sensual tickle torture was her utmost desire, but that didn’t seem to be forthcoming soon.

“W-w-why are you d-d-d-oing thisss?”

“Hellfires must also have the ability to be able to take it.” Phoebe announced.

Tiffany felt two more feathers now teasing her ribs, sliding along each rib from the front to the back. This drove her even more wilder in her bondage, and she felt that release was the only way to retain her sanity.

“Are we enjoying the feathers Tiffany? Is our touch soothing to your soul?”

Their tough was anything buy soothing. In fact it was torturous and was beginning to wear Tiffany down. Still two more feathers made contact with her body and her inner thighs were the targets now. She was really jumpy now and the bed rocked with her struggles. Never before had she gone through anything like this and her senses were about to disappear altogether. However the stroking of her pussy brought her back into full focus and her screams returned. Her loins were becoming hot and aroused and she begged for one of them to take her.

Her entire body was now blazing with tickles and the fires were out of control. She had no control over what was happening and this helplessness enhanced the tickling 100 per cent. Her nervous system was gone, yet her nerve endings were now sharper than ever. Even just touching her body set off explosions of volcanic screaming and writhing. She was a mass of sweat and ticklishness, experiencing one conniption after another. But the girls continued to tickle Tiffany with a hearty zeal that caused the poor girl to shake, shiver, writhe and scream all over again.

Then the feathers all stopped and Phoebe straddled her. She leaned forward and kissed Tiffany very lovingly and longingly. Tiffany’s first response was to pull back, but she enjoyed the kiss that Phoebe was giving her.

“I think you may just make a wonderful Hellfire member.” She announced, getting off the bed. “We might even talk insurance for this place too.”

Tiffany was still twitching from the previous feather tickling and even thought she was tied taught, her twitches were noticeable. Phoebe’s remark about insurance for the club could mean only one thing, that her company may get the contract. She was elated at the fact.

“Why than-“ Her speech was cut short as Phoebe then knelt down by the girl’s waist and closely observed the throbbing mound, then took a feather from the table and began to tease the moist, tender pink lips. Tiffany tried not to react but she moaned then strained and arched her back once more. She tried with all the strength that she had left to close her legs, but this was impossible. Phoebe could tease and tickle the tied girl’s womanhood to her heart’s content and there was nothing the tormented girl could do about.

“Ladies, underneath that cut little bush is an intense urgency just begging to be released. Should we release it?” Cooed and taunted Phoebe, as she stroked the lips with the very tip of the feather, then sliding it in between them and drawing it back along to the top.

“No.” Said one.

“Uh Uh, no.” Replied another.

“Tickle now pay later.” Said a third.

The rest all agreed and Phoebe give one last and quick stroke then left the throbbing bud alone.

The combined attacks of fiendish feathers on her ribs and pits and the unfinished fiendish feather torturing her womanhood were taking its toll. Tiffany again begged for relief from the tickling and relief from not being allowed to orgasm. Her loins were hot, exhausted and screaming to be unleashed. Her limbs ached from struggling to free herself and her ribs ached from the continual assault that was given to them. Every ticklish spot on her body was hot and ready to boil over, but there was nothing she could do to achieve this. She was going through ticklish agony and hell at the same time and her begging was almost incoherent. Her entire body was on fire it was on hellfire. She was going through hell and the fire they were only letting smoulder; not letting her have the raging blaze that she so craved.

Suddenly the tickling all over her body stopped and once again she waited for the next onslaught. That came when two feathers began caressing her toes.

“OH PLEASE DON’TICKLEMYFEET! N0NOT THE FEET,NO!!PLEASE! HAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!STOP!!!NOTTHE FEET!!!!!HEHEHEEEHEEEEE!”

But the feathers continued their merciless torment. The two feathers then caressed, teased and tickled her arches and insteps and her feet went ballistic. The feathers were electric and her feet jolted and jumped.

Phoebe was taking Tiffany’s arches apart bit by bit, stroke by stroke and this brought forth laughter upon laughter. A quick tickle in the insteps caused her to hiccup into new laughter and she practically rocketed off the bed. The other girls were quick to see this and they tickled her tummy back down to the bed.

Seeing her reaction to the feathers, Phoebe was enjoying every ticklish stroke that Tiffany was experiencing, especially on her feet. The feathers could explore everywhere; even the smallest crevasses between the toes and Tiffany’s toes were no exception. The other girls were also delighting in her reactions, ballet dancing the tendrils of the feathers in her tender armpits. Phoebe had to grip Tiffany’s foot even harder to keep it still, and even that was a challenge. When she used the shaft end, she used very short and fast strokes and this drove Tiffany wild. Her bucking, writhing and continual screams of laughter were now even more intense and the four had to keep checking the bonds that held her, to make sure that she couldn’t get free.

Two more feathers began an assault on her toes and balls of her feet and this took her beyond ballistic. She had never known this kind of torture and it had the firmest of grips on her senses.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!PPPPLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAASSE!!!!!!!!!!!! Not Between the TOES!!!HEHEHEEEEHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!”

Her toes splayed out in all directions, trying in vain to find some small refuge from the tickling. Someone was playing the harp that was her soul and the frenzied plucking of the strings tore at each and every nerve ending. Her nervous system was in a state of full-blown chaos and with each torturous stroke the chaos increased tenfold. They were letting her rip, with no holes barred tickle torture and the release of her was obviously not in the initiation plan.

Two feathers began again their assault on her nipples and her reaction was immediate. Touching and caressing her nipples one at a time, they gave her double the initial sensations and it was like she had been hit with two shocks of electricity. Her back arched and two quick screams erupted from inside her, followed by an explosion of laughter that carried on for five whole minutes, and then went silent. Even in silent laughter her mouth was open wide and her head violently jerked from side to side.

“She’s amazing!” Remarked one of the other women.

“Definitely a valuable asset to the Hellfires!” Remarked another.

“I think we can all agree on that!” Said Phoebe, who continued to tease Tiffany’s arches.

Although tied taught, Tiffany nevertheless continued to rocket off the bed and began screaming again. Even thought they couldn’t see her eyes they could still see a wild look on her face, that went with the frenzied and erratic writhing.

The teasing of her pussy began again and she finally orgasmed. Everyone stopped to look and take in the copious waterfall of love juices that voraciously streamed from her now wide-open womanhood. The lips pulsated with every gush of juices and Tiffany shivered and shook so hard she even shook the bed.

“Sweetheart you are just so precious! I think you should get a tattoo on your soles that tells everyone that you’re to ticklish for words.” Remarked Phoebe, a wicked evil grin on her lips. “You could have “Too ticklish for you.” And for uniqueness0 the number 4 could be used instead of the word, just to tease people who would be reading what it says.”

She could imagine Too ticklish 4 you in one long tattoo or tattoos on each sole and she shivered at the thought. She was too ticklish for them or anyone else for that matter. And she could also imagine the tatooist’s needle writing that on her soles and tickling them at the same time as well. Her brain was processing those images and the tickling sensations as fast as they were coming, and it was overwhelming. She was also hoping that tattooists didn’t make house calls, or club calls for that matter.

She didn’t have time for any further thought, as the tickling resumed all over and the electric sensations harped away at her nerve endings once more. The tickling was wrenching her in every direction and digging deep into her senses to uproot even the tiniest shred of sanity that she had left to her.

Phoebe was now raking her fingers over Tiffany’s left arch, burrowing in the buttery-soft and ticklish flesh. Light touches give Tiffany the willies and made her giggle. But in some areas like her feet, and sides, it made her just jump, shiver and go nuts. Hard aggressive touches, tickled her to near insanity. She laughed like a banshee and squirmed and wiggled around like a worm under a magnifying glass. But it was the fast and furious tickles that just did her in. Phoebe’s fingers scrabbling fast and furiously all over the soft sole made her scream and writhe like she’d been shot!!! It was pure torturous agony for her. Phoebes ten fingers were murderous, revving all over the tender, spasming arch. Tiffany’s laughter now came in short screams, which was in dispersed with short bursts of silent laughter.

"Please...please...please...” Tiffany was almost breathless. “Oh my God! Jesus Christ! Somebody, somebody get her off my foot God Dammit!” Her head pounded the mattress, she shivered and shook all over and her writhing became primeval.

“Hellfire members must be strong sweetheart and you appear to be just that. But the initiation is only half over and so after we get back from lunch we‘ll begin again.

“Phoeb’s, you want to give her a taste of what’s in store after lunch?”

“She’s so precious, why not!”

Tiffany heard a click followed by an ominous humming that seemed to resonate and echo throughout the room. She felt someone straddling her left leg and then felt the firm grip of a hand on her left foot’s toes. She felt her toes being bent back and heard the humming getting closer and closer.

“What is that? What are you doing, what are you doing! What are you going to do to my foot! What are you going to do to my foot?”

“Now, now my precious, little ticklish one, you’re going to enjoy this.”

Instantly she felt vibrations against her left instep and realized that Phoebe was using a massage vibrator on her. As the vibe move into the arch, Tiffany rocketed off the bed and began to shudder so hard that the bed was actually moving as well. The vibe slid slowly across the arch, then slowly slithered up and then down again. Every one of Tiffany’s circuits instantly blew and her screaming laughter became intense followed by more primeval writhing. Phoebe moved the vibe from side to side and then up and down, moving slowly and torturously. The resulting effect was still more intense screaming laughter and primeval writhing. Tiffany was in full-blown agony and it was showing.

Then the vibrator was turned off and Phoebe got off Tiffany’s leg. She came over to her head, leaned forward and kissed her once more.

“We must lunch sweetheart, so you lie here and rest and we’ll be back in two hours to begin the second half. And that was just a taste of the second half, you might say, something to whet your appetite with. And speaking of appetites, what would you like us to bring you back for your lunch. Something that will tickle your palate perhaps?”

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back