• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Central Comers, Western Welcomings, And, Restless Thoughts, About Baseball, And Life

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their second road trip of the year. They began by winning two of three in Pittsburgh, before losing two of three in both Chicago, and St Louis. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, against the California teams.
While Mitch was away on the trip, the conversations he was having with Naomi on the computer, and the phone, were causing him to have sleepless nights. The couple battled about so many issues in their lives. While any marriage was difficult, many people who knew both Mitch and Naomi, questioned them about how they could have stayed together for nearly a quarter century, with some of the knock down, drag out battles they had. Mitch had always said that the one quality he loved most about Naomi was probably what kept him with her: Loyalty. Naomi had stayed with him for many years, and, then, after the couple divorced once, remarried him, and she had remained with him, through all the fights, and troubles with his father. She had raised their three offspring, who were now in adulthood, and had sat home in Paradise, in front of the TV watching him and the team, through all the nights they were on the road. To his knowledge, she had never cheated on him. Honorably and loyalty were qualities Mitch hadnt been fortunate to have from too many people in his life, and he had gotten those from Naomi. Additionally, the couple knew all of each other's secrets. Mitch knew all there was to know about Naomi, and Naomi knew all there was to know about Mitch. It was probably that way in many marriages, but, in this couple's cases, there had been some top notch secrets. Naomi had been raped, Mitch had impregnanted another girl, during a seperation from Naomi, and Naomi herself had accidently gotten pregnant, and had an abortion. Sometimes, it seemed as if their lives were one great big soap opera, a soap opera that was always continuing.
The couple was at that point not in one of their happiest periods, but yet, had slept together the night Mitch arrived home, and made love. The next night, the Good Guys opened their nine game homestand, at the ballpark, against the Giants. Kate Hudson was on the mound. Kate allowed only one run in her six innings of work, having to leave after six due to throwing a lot of pitches. The game was tied, 1-1 in the seventh, when Paradise scored three runs. The Giants made it interesting in the ninth, and scored a run, but Hayden saved the day, as Paradise gained a 4-2 win. Gil Bellows pitched the next night. He gave up three runs in six innings, but the team could score none, and lost, 3-0. Charlize Theron took her turn on Wednesday night. She got hit hard early, allowing four runs in five innings. The Good Guys trailed
4-0, before erupting for five runs in the bottom of the sixth. The bullpen then had to wiggle through the rest of the game, but they did get the outs they needed, for a razor edge, 5-4 victory.
Thursday was an off day. That morning, Mitch and Naomi attended counesling, as they always did: "We are not in one of our best periods, but I've been doing a lot of thinking while I was on the road. One of the major reasons I stay with you is loyalty, Naomi. Whatever fights we might have, or faults we might have, you have stuck with me through thick and thin, and given me three beautiful children who are now adults. I dont forget things like that. I've battled with you for over twenty years, but I've also loved you for over twenty years. For me, the fact that you've stuck by me, with all the crap we've been through, is remarkable" Mitch said. "I do love you, Mitchell, in spite of times when you dont listen to me, and your flirtations, and such with other women. I dont love that you tickle other half naked women every Saturday night, because I know many of those women want to get into your pants. I deal with it, though, because I know it makes you happy, and that is what this team is about. I want you to be happy, and I want us to be happy. I'm scared of life without you, and I know you've told me many times that you're scared of life without me. The motivation of our love, in spite of all the crap we go through, is what has to keep us here. We know we will have our battles. We always have, and we probably always will. If we are still here with one another, fighting for our marriage, and our lives together, it will all be worthwhile" Naomi said firmly. The couple had what was hopefully a productive counesling session.
San Diego came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was on the mound. Neve got hammered, allowing five runs. Paradise trailed, 5-1 in the sixth, before exploding for five runs, to take the lead. Hayden sealed the deal in the ninth, and the Good Guys had a 6-5 win. Rachel Leigh Cook got shut out, 4-0
on Saturday night, even though she didnt pitch that badly. Kate Hudson opposed Jake Peavy, on a sunny, dry, 85 degree Paradise day, in front of a sellout, on Sunday afternoon. Peavy gave up a two run first inning homer to Mitch, but Kate gave the two runs right back. From there, the score remained tied, until the Good Guys pushed a run across in the eighth. Hayden relieved Kate in the ninth, and struck out all three hitters in the inning, to give the Good Guys a 3-2 win.
The Dodgers entered Paradise on Monday, for the homestand's last series. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday night. The Good Guys got only one run that night, but Gil was brilliant, firing a shutout, with no bullpen help, in a 1-0 victory. Charlize Theron took the mound on Tuesday night. Charlize gave up three runs in six innings. The Good Guys had a 4-3 lead in the ninth, when an error gave the Dodgers two runs. Paradise could not recover, and the Good Guys were defeated, 5-4. Neve Campbell was on the hill, on a sunny, breezy, 85 degree Paradise Wednesday afternoon, in front of a sellout. Neve pitched brilliantly that day, allowing no runs through eight innings. Paradise scored three runs, on an Ed Burns three run dinger in the seventh. The Good Guys led, 3-0 in the ninth, when first Neve, and then Hayden, started giving up hits, and runs. The score was 3-0, then 3-1, and then 3-2, and then tied, as the bullpen blew the lead for Campbell. The crowd was in a surly mood, angered that the bullpen had screwed up the win for Neve, and had also prolonged the game. The game didnt go on for much longer, though, as, in the bottom of the ninth, Ed Burns stepped to the plate, and hit the second pitch he saw, over the right field wall, for a solo homer, to give the Good Guys a dramatic 4-3 win, and complete a six and three homestand. The team had not always been at their sharpest during those nine days, but they had gritted out the six wins, and now, as they packed to head to San Francisco the next night, they at least felt good about the outcome of their homestand.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday tickle party, following the loss to the Padres. The featured lee would be attractive Weather Channel Meteroloogist Heather Tesch, visiting Paradise that week both on vacation, and also to discuss general Bahamian weather and climate. Heather was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club, in a white bra and panties. Center Fielder Ed Burns began the tickle on Heather's neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHE! Moving down, left fielder Dawson was next, tickling Heather on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she squealed:HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEEHEEHE! Working down, second baseman Russell was the next ler, attacking Heather on her hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as her legs bucked:HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEEEEEE! Finally, Mitch positioned himself at Heather's pretty feet, and tickled the attractive meterologist on her soles with fingers, feathers, electric toothbrushes, and vibrating electric massagers over, under, and inbetween her toes. Heather went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and squealing with laughter, begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE! OMG MY FEET ARE SO TICKLISH! PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! NO MORE TICKLE! NOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and Heather was untied.
On Thursday, in the late afternoon, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could catch the team flight to San Francisco:" WE did okay this homestand. We just have to keep plugging away. I love you, and I'm not going anywhere" Naomi said. "Okay, that's good, because I love you, and neither am I" Mitch said, kissing Naomi. "Have a good trip. Dont be tempted by too many California bathing beauties" Naomi said, in jest. "I wont, the only bathing beauty I'm tempted by is right here" Mitch said, as he headed inside the airport terminal.
So, it had been far from the best homestand, but it was a homestand of expressing feelings, and decent play for the team. Clearly the couple was committed to one another, and hopefully, the stability they were attempting to find would last, which was not always the case with them. Would the stability last? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well the Good Guys are still moving forward which is always good to see. Even Mitch and Naomi seem to have reached a level of understanding conducive to their continued cohabitation. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, the team is doing well, and hopefully the couple has reached an understanding. We'll see if it continues.

As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon, likely tomorrow.

Mitch

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back