• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Underarms only!

axillamaniac

How about subdividing images and video clips, for exampe, into subcategories? Feet, underarms, bellybuttons, genetals, etc. I get tired of looking for one thing (underarms) and then get disgusted when all it is is feet. Need some way to search for popular single areas of the body.

Better yet why don't we have a separate forum that is dedicated to only photos of women being tickled on their left big toe.

Those right big toe tickle people are freaks!

Every time I go looking for some sexy, left big toe action, someone has to post a photo of a damn ugly right big toe! I mean, what's up with that!

And don't even get me started on those front of the knee freaks! Everyone knows the back of the knee RULES!

:jester:

Better yet why don't we have a separate forum that is dedicated to only photos of women being tickled on their left big toe.

Every time I go looking for some sexy, left big toe action, someone has to post a photo of a damn ugly right big toe! I mean, what's up with that!

And don't even get me started on those front of the knee freaks! Everyone knows the back of the knee RULES!

LMAO.

I'd love to see an underarm subforum here.

The only problem is that it can also be likened to a snowball rolling down a hill after that.

First some people will post shaven. Then the requests start coming in. Soon, people will be asking for:

Stubble
Hairy
Dresses
with/out breasts in view.

And on and on and on.

Every other category will fall victim to this as well.

Bottom line is that it is WAY too much of a hassle to keep tabs on. It starts out simple and spirals out of control from there.

I tend to agree with Dussicar myself. One subsection will start the cascade towards a multitude, ghettoizing, in a way, the various media sections. Users are supposed to post what body part is focused on in the title of their thread along with dom/sub information and the like. If that was done (And some do) there would be no issue; you could scan the section index and spy any thread labeled "underarms". The solution exists; the will amongst the posters does not.

Thank you for humorously pointing out the absurdity of this whole mess. I JUST commented about a somewhat related matter, in the tickling discussion section. And HisDivineShadow and Dussicar are right on the money as well. Bravo, guys! :bowing:

~FTKL

We DO however get an awful lot of foot only requests. I think the solution would be equal emphasis on all ticklish zones.

I try to do upperbody with every model. Sometimes a model's feet aren't ticklish enough, so I just film the upperbody tickling. I have made a lot of body tickling videos, especially the "four corners of hell" videos. Do you all think that I should create a brand new clips4sale store dedicated to armpit tickling? Dont think it would be a bad idea at all.

YES - armpits!

We need more armpits!
We need more FULL-body tickling.
And we need it to be more REAL - none of these girls PRETENDING to be ticklish.
And we need more nude girls, with nice bouncing breasts!

For example, there was this one clip (PM me with the link if you've got it), of this girl with HUGE breasts, in frilly panties, who was tied onto this tiny sheetless mattress. She was laughing her a$$ off and her tits bounced around, while she begged the person to stop tickling her armpits because she couldn't breathe.

Now I'm not saying the person should suffer respiratory difficulties, but otherwise, it should be intense and real. I'd be willing to have it done to me by women as long as we had a few ground rules and a clear understanding.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back