• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Star Trek: DS9 story- ?/F

guitman69

TMF Master
I've been working on this for a while, but it's not finished. I have another idea in my head that I need to work out before I forget it. So here's part one, I'll finish it when I get the other idea fleshed out.

LEGAL STUFF: The following characters are not mine, but are the intellectual property of Paramount Television.

DS9 TICKLE: While the Klingon’s Away…
by: guitman69

Jadzia Dax could hardly keep her mind on her duties. She was so excited she could barely sit still. She checked the chronometer on her science console one more time. “Damn,” she thought, “another fifteen minutes until my duty shift ends.”

Worf was away at a batleth tournament on Q’onos, and Jadzia had reserved a Holo-suite from Quark. She had been planning this for some time. She didn’t know how her Klingon husband would react to her experiments this evening. “Worf can be so conservative sometimes,” she thought.

She ran a sensor sweep of the station for no other reason than to pass the last few minutes. As the computer worked on compiling the data, Jadzia thought about what she was about to do.

Jadzia was a joined Trill, she carried in her a symbiont. She is one of many, both male and female, who has carried this particular one. It was called Dax. When she received it, she also received the memories of all the previous hosts.

The last host, Curzon, had a particular fetish. He liked to tickle torture beautiful women. He liked to tie them up and tickle them for hours, using whatever he could find. He was particularly fond of using feathers though. After remembering one of Curzon’s trips to Risa, Jadzia was curious to find out what it was like to be on the other end of the feather.

A beeping from the computer brought her attention back to her work. The sensor sweep was complete. With the exception of a minor power drain on deck 10, everything was fine. She logged the data and sent a message to Chief O’Brien in engineering to check it out. Then she headed for the turbo-lift. As she stepped into it, Kira jumped in beside her.

“Want to grab something to eat with me at the repli-mat?” Kira asked.

“No thanks,” Jadzia replied. “I’ve got some time planned in a holo-suite.”

“Sounds like fun, want some company?”

“I’m sorry Kira, maybe next time. With Worf being gone, I was looking forward to some private time.”

“That’s OK, I understand.” The turbo-lift stopped at Kira’s floor and she stepped out. “I’ll see you tomorrow then.”

Jadzia watched Kira walk away as the door closed and said to herself, “If I were still a man…” She was alone for the rest of the ride down to the promenade. She walked through the thick crowd of people that were always present this time of day, and headed toward the flashing lights that read ‘Quarks’.

She sat down at the bar next to Morn and waited for Quark to notice her. She wanted a drink to calm her nerves before she headed upstairs. She didn’t have long to wait though. It’s hard not to notice Jadzia Dax. She talked to Morn as she drank her drink. He was talking her ear off about what his many sisters were up to these days. When Quark came back around, she asked if the suite she reserved was ready yet.

“Absolutely,” he said. “Could I interest you in one of my PERSONAL programs?” he asked. “Only a few slips more.”

“No thank you Quark, I’ve brought my own,” she said. She winked and him and pulled an isolinear data rod out of her pocket.

“Really!” he said. He leaned in closer to her and flashed her a mischievous grin. “What’s it about.”

“It’s private.”

“Well now I’m REALLY curious.” Jadzia could see his pointy teeth, as Quarks smile got wider.

“And curious is how you’re going to have to stay,” she said with a smile. “Now which suite is mine?”

“Number four,” he said as she started to wipe down the bar. “Have fun!”

“Thank you, I will,” she said and headed towards the stairs.

The holo-suite was smaller than the Federation ones, but it didn’t really matter. Once it was activated, it could make it look like you were in a large hall or even an open field. Right now though, the walls were criss-crossed with the holographic emitters, and on the far wall sat the computer console that ran the holo-suite. Jadzia put the data rod into the console and pressed a few buttons.

“Computer, disable safety protocols.”

“Warning,” the feminine computer voice answered, “turning off safety protocols is dangerous-“

“If you proceed,” Quarks grating voice interjected, “you do so under your own risk and waive any right to legal action in the event you become injured.”

That’s Quark, Jadzia thought, always worried about his profit. “Computer disable safety protocols.”

“Warning,” the computers voice returned to normal, “ the safety protocols are turned off.”

Jadzia didn’t want to have the computer stopping this before she was ready to stop. She was afraid that it might interpret her reactions as dangerous and stop the program. She had already set the program to stop in case she passed out. And if she stayed out for too long, then the computer would notify the infirmary. Also, in case she was laughing too hard to talk to the computer, it would stop after 20 minutes to give her a break, and catch her breath.

“Computer, start program: Dax TK1, level 1.”

The room changed from the well-lit holo-suite to an empty darkened room. Then a table appeared in the center of it. Then she started to take off her clothes. All she left on were here bra and panties. The spots on her face and neck run all the way down her back, along the outsides of her legs, and down to the tops of her feet.

She got on the table and laid back. Just then a man appeared beside her. He wore only a pair of boxers and was holding a big, fluffy ostrich feather. Without saying a word, he moved it up and down her exposed tummy. Jadzia let out a few giggles. It tickled a little bit, but not too bad so she was able to stay still. She lifted her arms up and the man started to dance the feather in her armpits. This caused even more giggles, and after a little while she dropped her arms back down. Then the man went down to her feet. Again she giggled and kicked her feet a little.

This is nice, she thought, but not what I came here for. “Computer, increase to level 2.”

The big fluffy feather that the man was holding disappeared and was replace by a stiffer one. This time, when he played the feather against the bottoms of her feet she started kicking madly. This was definitely tickling more. There was no way she was going to be able to stay still. “Computer pause.” The man froze in place. She laid herself out in a spread eagle position, legs spread, and arms above her head. “Computer, add restraints.”

Padded cuffs appeared around her wrists and ankles. They were just tight enough to keep her from moving, but no tight enough to be uncomfortable. “Computer, resume program.” Without skipping a beat, the man started tickling her feet again. He ran the feather up and down her soles. Now Jadzia was laughing for real. She tried to move her feet away from the feather, but couldn’t.

Then the man moved up to her sides again. He placed the feather on her nearest wrist and slowly dragged it down the inside of her arm. The closer he got to her armpit, the more it tickled. By the time he got to it, Jadzia was already laughing. The more she laughed, the faster he moved the feather.

After several minutes, he moved the feather down her side and over her belly. Jadzia gasped when she felt it move into her belly button. Then he placed the quill end of the feather between the palms of his hand and rubbed them together. The feather twirled around in Jadzia’s belly button.

Jadzia was having fun, but she wanted to test her limits, and this wasn’t it yet. “Computer, increase to level 3.”

A second feather materialized in the man’s hand, and a bikini-clad woman appeared next to him. She wasn’t holding a feather, but she had very long nails. The man moved up and circled Jadzia’s pits with the feather, and the woman was using those long nails to attack her feet. She alternated between scratching Jadzia’s soles, and wiggling under he toes. The man would sometimes stop ticking he armpits, and use a feather to tickle her nose.

Jadzia was laughing and screaming now, but she wanted more. “Co-haha-mput-t-t-er, increa-he-he-ce to level 4.”

The man and woman disappeared. Next to her on the table, four Telorian Feather Snakes appeared, one by each limb. They looked like Terran snakes except that they were warm blooded, and covered in feathers instead of scales. The snakes started to crawl all over Jadzia’s body. One was going back and forth between her feet. Another one was running up and down and around her legs. The next one had wrapped itself around her mid-section, and occasionally flicked it tongue into her belly button. The last one was slithering across her chest and into her armpits.

It now tickled so bad that Jadzia couldn’t talk, all she could do was laugh. All she could do was wait out the programmed timer. She loved it though. Never before had she felt like this. It was so exhilarating. She mentally chided Curzon for not trying it from this side before.

The computer beeped twice, and the feather snakes stopped. Jadzia giggled for a little while longer. She took a few deep breaths and calmed down. She was a little apprehensive about activating the next level. She enjoyed the tickling so far, but she didn’t know if she could handle the next level. Sure, if something happened, the computer would call the infirmary, but she didn’t know if she could explain to Julian what she was doing in here.

Then she realized just how aroused she was getting. Her nipples were standing up, and she could feel warmth spreading between her legs. She decided to go for it. Taking a deep breath, she said, “Computer, level 5.”

What appeared next didn’t exist anywhere in the know galaxy. It was a figment of Jadzia’s own imagination. It was huge. It loomed over her ten feet tall. It was also covered in tenticles. Some were thicker than others, and some were as thin as spagetti noodles. Some were covered in fur, some smooth, and some were tipped with feathers. This, to Jadzia, WAS the tickle monster.

To be continued…

Cool!

My favorite Star Trek program and my favorite Star Trek woman! Thanks for the story and I can't wait for the next part...

WOWZERS...

Guess it shows that I'm a bit of a 'Trekkie' as
well.

This was excellent. I loved it. Everything, from
Dax's introspective thoughts to the way she
mentally chided Cherzon for not trying it that
way, was just sooo good. I watch the show, too,
and that's just how she would act. The tickling
is stellar, and I can't wait to see what happens
next. No matter where you're going with this
story, I hope at least that in a future chapter
or seperate storyline, or whatever, that Major
(Colonel now, isn't it?) Kira ends up on the
receiving ends as well. *grins wickedly* Mmmmm.

There's just something about a strong, confident,
very reassured woman submitting to tickle torture.
Of course, my own stories tend towards that theme
as well, especially with the hypnosis/mind control
theme added in, so maybe I'm just biased.

J-dark

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back