• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does anyone know if there ever was a video that went with this image?

Horatio

TMF Master
This was Real Tickling. The clip I have must have been shot the same day, because Sara (the blonde in a lot of their earlier vids) both tickled and was tickled by the brunette pictured here in a French Maid scenario. The blonde girl she's tickling here was also tickled by Sara in that same vid clip, but this particular scenario/pair wasn't in this clip.

I'm interested because I think the brunette here was an awesome tickler and nearly killed Sara.

So - has anyone seen a video with these two? Thanks in advance.

I love that pic, too! Sorry to have to tell you this, and i hope that I'm wrong- but that is probably from a time when TIB did only photo-shoots, there was no video or audio recording... I believe thats when he was starting out. My favorite is also of these 2, is from this time period and thus there are only 2 pics that I know of, no video or sound. It is the hotel scenario in which Sara is wrapped in pink shrink wrap with her feet being tickled in a hogtie and that same beautiful laughing smile on her face!!

maid to laugh

check out maid to laugh, I know the one girl is in that video.

The ticklee is not Sara... i can say it for sure since she's one of my favourite ticklers/ticklees...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back