• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Freak Show: 20 years later (part 3)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
I promise to have the next segment of clowns done either tomorrow or Saturday.

James Ford pulled into the motel lot, and noticed that there was one patrol car and a government issued car as well. He got out of his car and walked over to three men. Two were state police, and the other was an SIU (Special Investigation Unit) agent. His friend, the state cop, Ernie Knox was there with his young partner, Will Benson. The SIU agent was about mid fifties, with his hair starting to turn gray.

“Jim, glad you could make it said Ernie, shaking his friend’s hand.

“Well began James, let’s just say this is both business and personal for me”.

“I know said Ernie, which is I why I called you, buddy”. “This is Agent Flanagan, of the Special Investigation Unit”.

“Detective James Ford, Homicide, stated James, nice to meet you sir”.

“Likewise Detective said Flanagan with a small friendly smile, so what can we do for you”?

“Well, James is the fiancé of Lisa Morrison replied Ernie.

That was enough information for Flanagan, he nodded and began his speech.

“Ah yes, she and her friend Mallory Whitman were victims of Pillowcase’s sick games in 1985. Mallory was found dead this morning, so we immediately began to to spread out the search party”. “I’ve been following Pillowcase since 1977, when I was thirty” “Apparently he didn’t die in 1985 when Lisa shot him”. “Instead, we had a dead coroner and an empty body bag”. “For years, he’s been a ghost, but now he’s back with a vengenance”.

“And how do you know that he’s here now” asked James?

“We got a tip that he was staying in this motel here, which is only 18 miles from Haddonfield”. “So I notified the state police to send a unit out here to make sure he wasn’t going anywhere until I arrived”.

“So how do we go about this asked the young Will Benson, how do you want us to proceed”?

“Your call, James announced Flanagan, it’s your fiancés life that’s at stake here”.

“Well debated James, how about this”. “Flanagan and I enter, Knox stays behind the door, and the kid waits in the car in case something goes wrong”.

“Sounds like a plan said Knox, go on Benson”.

Will nodded and headed to the squad car. James pulled out his SIG 9mm, and Flanagan grabbed his Glock .45. Knox waited on the outside, back against the wall, with his .357 Magnum revolver in both hands. The two suited cops busted through the door with their guns drawn.

To their astonishment, it was not Pillowcase. Instead, it was a young man, about twenty five years old. He was with his girlfriend, who was naked in bed with him. The young woman shrieked and covered herself, while the guy started to get pissed.

“What the fuck, don’t shoot man he cried in panic, we didn’t do anything”.

“Where is Ben Deleuise demanded James.

“Who asked the guy, dumbfounded.

“You know who snarled Flanagan, Pillowcase, the man with scars on his face”. “We know that’s his Buick out there, so how about you tell us where he is”.

“Bullshit, I paid some chick for that car yesterday said the guy, and she told me all I had to do was pay her three hundred dollars and wear this stupid pillowcase mask, while driving it”.

James lowered his gun in defeat, they’d been set up.

“Alright ordered Flanagan, you two get dressed, we’re taking you downtown for questions”.

“Are you gonna handcuff us” asked the girlfriend?

“Not if you come willingly, they’ll be no need to do that answered Flanagan, now let’s go”.

As the two got dressed, James and Flanagan waited outside with Ernie.

“You’re kidding, it’s not Pillowcase”.

”No, the crafty bastard set us up snapped Flanagan angrily, God damn him”.

James suddenly turned very pale, and he realized that Lisa was now wide open with Pillowcase still on the loose. Whipping out his cell phone, he got her on speed dial. He heard her voice answer the phone and he breathed a sigh of relief.

“Hi Lease, where are you honey”?

“James, I’m going to get Brandy, can you call me back later”.

“Brandy, wait, there’s something I have to tell you”.

“It can wait said Lisa, I’ll be home with Brandy in about an hour, okay”.

“Lisa, no, don’t go anywhere protested James.

Then he heard a beep on his cell phone, and looked at it. The phone said “No Serivce”.

“Fuck snapped James, fuck, fuck”!

There was nothing he could do to warn Lisa now, and he had no idea she was walking into a trap….

Lisa parked her Range Rover and got out. She was still wearing her navy suit, with matching skirt and stockings with black pumps. Basically, she didn’t have time to change after canceling her meeting, when she got the call from that anonoymous woman. Gazing up at the huge mansion, she said a silent prayer to herself and walked up to the front door. She rang the doorbell, and waited for someone to answer.

After almost a full minute, she rang it again. Nothing, after ten seconds went by, not a damn response.

Impatient and agitated, Lisa reached for the door knob, and it was surprisingly unlocked. She opened the door and walked inside.

“The big house hadn’t been lived in for two years, so it was a little unkempt. Not a trashy dump, but not exactly the place to have dinner parties either. She walked around, going through the hall and the stairway. To the left was a nice parlor that wasn’t completely unfurnished and the fireplace was lit.

“Hello called Lisa, is anyone here”?

There was no answer. For almost a second, she thought it was a ghost house.

“Can I help you, miss”?

Lisa turned around and saw a tiny oriental woman standing at the top of the stairs. She was about 5”1” and wore all white from shoulders to toes and had a pin in her hair.

“Yes, I’m here for my daughter, Brandy”.

“Ah yes, Brandy’s mother, you must be Lisa”.

“Yes, I’m Lisa Morrison introduced Lisa, do you know what’s going on here”?

The oriental woman walked down the stairs and spoke to Lisa in a soft yet clear voice.

“Yes maam, I do, my name is Jade Ling”. “My employer is the niece of the infamous Pillowcase killer, Laurie Curtis”. “But when he resurfaced, she was worried about him coming after you and your daughter, so she brought Brandy here for protection”.

“Oh said a relieved Lisa, for a moment I thought it was a ploy to get me here”.

“Of course not, Miss Lisa, but my employer would like a little compensation for her trouble”.

“Well if Brandy is alright, then I will gladly pay her three thousand dollars offered Lisa, I just am glad she’s alright”.

“But of course, madam, but I think she would settle for two thousand”.

“Where is this Laurie Curtis, is she with my daughter”.

“No, Brandy is around here somewhere, don’t know exactly, but she was drinking lemonade the last time I see her”. “Miss Laurie is in the parlor, I shall take you there, if you like”.

“Yes, please do, I need to speak to this woman”.

“Follow me please, right down this corridor”.

Lisa followed the Asian woman down another hallway, that was longer than the other. Lisa couldn’t help but notice some erotic paintings on the wall. People in weird sexual positions, bondage, and homosexual activity. Lisa cringed at some of them, thinking how she and James would concur if they attempted any of those. Finally, they came to a room that was dead center of the hallway, with a big white door. A piano tune could be heard going on in the inside of this room.

“Right through here explained Jade, you’ll get what you came for”.

She opened the door, and gave a bow as she made her way back down the hallway, Lisa shrugged and walked inside.

It was a huge ballroom, complete with a stage to the right, all the way in the back, like the one from her old high school. There was a circular rug in the ballroom center, which looked a little out of place. A piano was about fifteen feet away from the door, and the pianist was now playing Chopsticks. Lisa couldn’t help but smile and recall the movie BIG, where Tom Hanks jumped around on a huge piano and played Chopsticks with Robert Loggia. Lisa walked towards the piano, unable to see the pianist, because their face was covered by the huge piano window.

When she got a few feet from the piano, she stopped in her tracks to speak.

“Hello, Miss Curtis, I know you brought my daughter here, now I want to take her home”.

Then the piano window dropped, and the pianist was none other than Pillowcase himself.

“But you are home, Lisa, don’t you know that”.

Lisa’s eyes went wide as the sky, her mouth formed a huge O, and she stared at the face that she spent so much therapy trying to get over. The face of the man who tortured her and nearly killed her. The face of a madman, a monster, a psychopath”.

“No quivered Lisa, no, you’re supposed to be dead”. “I shot you, I killed you when I was eighteen”.

“Well you know what they say said Pillowcase, you can’t really kill evil”.

Lisa began to back up, then she sprun on her heel and made a dash for the door. She would come back for Brandy, but with an entire army of Swat soldiers, with James leading them into battle. She half expected Pillowcase to chase her, but she didn’t expect at all what was going to happen next.

“LIGHTS yelled Pillowcase.

Then the entire room went pitch black and Lisa screamed in alarm as she froze and didn’t move another inch.

“Now, spotlight cried Pillowcase, shine some light on the subject”.

A bright light shined on Lisa, and she tried to give herself some shade from it with her hand. She heard more footsteps entering from the darkness, and even heard canned laughter erupt from one of the invisible beings.

“Well Lisa, it’s been twenty years and there have been some casualties along the way”. “However I do have some new blood with my Freak Show clients, and I’ll introduce you to them”. “Meet Gretchen Farrell, also known as the Bearded Lady.

A tall heavy figure stepped into the light, it was a fat woman who looked normal except for the beard on her face.

“Howdy darling, you ready to have fun she sneered sweetly.

“Jade Ling, you already know continued Pillowcase, also called Tigress”.

Jade Ling stepped forward, but she looked very normal to Lisa. But then her body shifted into a half tiger/half woman being. That sent shivers up Lisa’s spine, after seeing her as a sweet Asian lady earlier.

“And the Albino twins, whom you already know” stated Pillowcase.

The twins stepped forward, they hadn’t aged much, save for Albino A had her hair cut short like a bull dike. And Albino B had his head shaved completely bald. They both wore teal blue jumpsuits and began leering at Lisa, remembering the fun they had in 85. Lisa just shuddered at the memory of those tongues they had, which made her toes curl inside her shoes.

“And finally, my personal security defense, Dwayne Markham, The Human Hyena.

A tall figure entered, he had spiked silver hair, and half of his body was hyena fur, and the other half was human. Almost like the D.C. Comics villian, Two Face. He took a step toward Lisa and started to laugh.

“Heheheeeehee, you gotta laugh, Lisa”. “It’s so much fun, and good for the soles”.

His gaze went straight down to her feet, and the black pumps she had on. Lisa gulped and felt so scared, if she had any water in her bladder, she’d have peed herself by now.

“Where is Brandy, I want my daughter, dammit”!

Pillowcase stood up and walked over to Lisa, but not in a threatening way.

“Patience, Lisa, no one has or will hurt Brandy”. “In fact, I will go retrieve her, right now, so you can see that she’s alright”. “But in the meantime, my posse will keep you entertained until I return”.

Pillowcase went past Lisa, and straight to the door. It opened and shut in the fair of an instant.

Lisa backed up as she saw the freaks gaze at her with hungry eyes, and started to circle around her.

“The twins tell us you’re quite ticklish, Lisa” stated the Bearded Lady, I’ll have to see that to believe it”.

“Yeah, me too rasped Hyena as he licked his lips and gave an animal growl.

Lisa gulped, and then pulled a tiny pistol from her purse.

“Stay back warned Lisa, I am not playing this charade again, I’m a grown woman now and I’ve spent the last twenty years trying to forget what happened to me”. “I will not be tickled again, and that is final”.

The freaks made no move to advance any further, which gave Lisa some sense of calm. She had five bullets in her gun, and could easily kill all five of them with one shot after plenty of target practicing with James. Then she took another look at them and only saw four.

“Wait she thought, I could’ve sworn there were five, who’s missing”?

While she was thinking, she didn’t see Tigress charge right at her, knocking the gun away and sending Lisa to the floor.

“Ahhhhhhh winced Lisa as she fell on her rear. She looked up and saw the Bearded Lady moving at her with fantastic speed, being that she was a big woman.

“Up you go, Barbie doll she bellowed as she grabbed Lisa by the arms and hoisted her up as if she were a baptized baby.

“PUT ME DOWN screamed Lisa as her feet began to kick and hit the Bearded Lady beneath her breasts. But the Bearded Lady just laughed at her victim’s attempt to fight back. She carried Lisa close to a light that shined onto the circular rug in the center of the ballroom.

“Lower the chains, Alibastor she ordered to Albino A.

The female Albino ran to the a console by the piano, and pushed a button. Seconds later, a chain with wrist shackles came lowering down to where the rug laid.

Lisa whipped her head back and saw them coming down and knew immediately what was going to happen.

“Please she pleaded, please don’t do this to me”.

The Bearded Lady chuckled to herself and turned to face the others.

“Alright, who wants to start, five minutes per person”.

“You got her already, Gretchen explained Hyena, you start”.

“Don’t mind if I do agreed the Bearded Lady, twins, come help me chain her”.

Albino A and B ran over to where the Lady was heading. As soon as Lisa was set down, the twins pried Lisa’s business coat off her back and shoulders and threw it to the floor. They each seized an arm and shackled her wrist I place. And Lisa immediately remembered the last time those twins had her. They had set her in stocks, then taken off her shoes and socks and used their long leathery tongues to tickle her soles and toes. She cringed as they shackled her, with her arms sticking straight up as the Bearded Lady was all smiles while she stared at Lisa.

“Do you want to be blindfolded, or are you a real loud screamer and need to be gagged asked the Bearded Lady.

“Fuck you snapped Lisa, fuck all of you”.

“Well, since you have a potty mouth, I would suggest a gag”. “Bring the tape, Hyena” she ordered.

Hyena brought a roll of duct tape and tore off a piece, then he tapped Lisa’s mouth shut. Her cries of plea were muffled as she couldn’t speak through the tape.

“Now, raise her up bellowed the Bearded Lady.

The chains lifted Lisa up so that she was almost six feet off the floor, Lisa shrieked and then noticed that her left pump was halfway off her foot.

The Bearded Lady noticed the dangling shoe and smiled.

“Looks like Cinderella is about to lose her shoe at the ball” she snickered. And on that note, she flicked off the pump and it landed on the floor. Lisa’s navy stocking foot was exposed with her toes wiggling like mad. Seizing her ankle with one hand, she used her other to tickle the bottoms of Lisa’s foot.

“Mmmmpheeheeheheeeeheeeee giggled Lisa through the tape.

“Ha ha, that’s right crowed the Bearded Lady, laugh Cinderella, laugh”!

Her nails tickled all the way from the bottom of the foot to the top and then she teased Lisa’s toes through her stockings. Getting every inch of Lisa’s size ten foot, from the heel, to the arch and the nylon covered toes with ease. She eventually plucked off Lisa’s remaining pump and then tickled both feet at the same time. Her victim began to squeal more at both her feet being tickled. Not to mention the stockings Lisa wore just made her feet ten times more ticklish.

“Alright, let’s find some other ticklish spots suggested the Bearded Lady, lower her down so that she can stand”.

“They did so, and Lisa gasped loudly as her feet touched the ground. Then she looked on in horror as the Bearded Lady started to unbutton her blouse.

“Let’s see if I can find a ticklish tummy chanted the Bearded Lady, as her fingers undid each button until Lisa’s blouse was open. Lisa blused as her bra clad breasts were exposed. But the Bearded Lady decided to tickle elsewhere. Her nails danced lightly over Lisa’s bare belly, getting below her breasts and all around her navel area.

“I wonder if this bellybutton is ticklish pondered the Bearded Lady, guess I’ll have to find out.

Lisa tried to muffle a loud NO, but it just came out in unreadable vocals. Unable to stop the Bearded Lady from sticking her chubby digit into her little innie. Lisa’s face turned red from the laughter that resulted in her bellybutton. Which was actually her tickle button.

Two minutes later, Hyena got impatient.

“Alright, your time is up, Gretch, somebody else needs a turn”.

“Fine sulked the Bearded Lady, come here Jade”.

Jade the Tigress, came forward as the Bearded Lady stepped back. Jade’s head bent down and smiled at Lisa’s stocking feet.

“Such sweet stockings, Miss Lisa, but I prefer soft skin”.

“She reached under Lisa’s skirt and found how high the stockings went up, which were under Lisa’s thigh.

“Here it is sneered Jade as she pulled the nylon down. Getting on her knees, Jade began to peel Lisa’s stocking all the way down to her foot. When it got to her heel she gently whisked it off the woman’s foot. Lisa groaned as she felt her foot get naked, and then felt Jade holding her foot up to her face.

“My, such big sexy feet you have, and so fair skinned she cooed, looking them over. Then she curiously sniffed them to indulge her foot fetish as well.

“Mmmmm, smelly feet, just the way I like them she purred, then planted kisses on the top of Lisa’s feebly wiggling foot. Lisa cringed and giggled softly at this woman’s lips smack against her skin. With each kiss, she gave Lisa’s heel a little tickle, just to add to her torment.

“MmmphhEEHEHEEEAAAHAHAEEHEEHEEHEHH laughed Lisa as her head bobbed up and down.

Jade continued to tickle Lisa’s barefoot for the two out of her five minutes, tickling in between her toes and then tickling each one with her dainty fingernails. She would tickle, then stop, and then wait for Lisa to stop giggling. Once Lisa took in a breath of fresh air, she would continue again. Jade admired Lisa’s French pedicured toes and watched them wiggle.

“Yes, such cute adorable tootsie toes she cooed with delight, I think I’ll play with them”.

She tugged Lisa’s big toe and began to recite a familiar nursery rhyme.

“This little piggy go to market she sang, and this little piggy stay home”!

Lisa groaned even louder, but she did play that game with Brandy when she was a a little girl. But Lisa was a grown woman in her thirties, and that was too much.

“This little piggy have egg rolls, and this little piggy ate none”. “And this little piggy went wee, wee, wee, alllll the waaaay home”!

"STAAWAAAAHAAAAP It screamed Lisa, but it came out in muffled tone.

“Raise her back up commanded Jade, who had another idea.

The twins did so, and Lisa cried out in fear as she was elevated back off the ballroom floor. Her feet kicking like mad, muffled cries still trying to make themselves more annunciated. Jade saw Lisa’s kicking feet and smiled more. Morphing back into her tigress form, she once again seized the woman’s barefoot.

“Fuck the big bad wolf, the tigress is going to eat the little piggies” she snarled hungriliy and began to nibble and suck on Lisa’s big toe. Lisa wailed even louder, and tears rolled down her eyes, it was too much. Soon she felt another toe go into Jade’s small mouth as she couldn't get all five in at the same time. When she was done she gave the sole a kiss and let go. Knowing her time was up, she nodded for Albino A to lower her back down to standing postion.

“So, twins, you should go”.

The Albinos twins eagerly stepped forward, remembering the fun they had with Lisa back in the day. This time, they would explore other areas, and not just her feet.

“Since there are two of us, we get ten minutes said Albino B as his voice had no trace of humor whatsoever.

“Fuck that snorted Hyena, then I get ten minutes too, ha ha ha ha”!

Albino B turned to confront him, but Albino A spoke up”.

“Very well, but after us”.

The two regarded Lisa with sly looks, she regarded them with fear and began to panic and squeal more.

“What do you think, sis, asked Albino B.

“I think she’s over dressed, let’s get her out of these work clothes”.

She walked behind Lisa, and ripped her blouse from her back and shoulders, which made Lisa shriek. Albino B was a bit gentler, he merely unfastened her skirt and let it fall to her feet. Her clothes were tossed aside, leaving Lisa in her gray bra and matching panties, with one stocking still intact. Lisa began to feel another tear drop, as she knew she was in trouble being exposed like this.

Albino B took the tap over her lips for a moment, in which Lisa began to breath more heavily.

“Not, not, not you guys again she murmured in fear, please no”!

Albino B smiled. He and his sister opened their mouths, and their long tongues came slithering out

And Lisa screamed….

More to come, stay tuned…

Last edited:
Scinsor, I hope you read this segment pretty soon dude!

I promise to have the next installment of clowns done before the weekend is over!

Another fine installment to one of your stories. I'm looking forward to the next installment of clowns as well, even though I couldn't help you with it. But because you didn't leave me with anything to write to you, I got to start working on my own story (my first one on the TMF!). So hopefully I'll have something to contribute that you will enjoy as well. :)

Very good, I like it a lot, lots of humor. Just remember that its Pillowface not Pillowcase, lol.

Very Excellanto!

I am Really liking this series, FreakShow!

The little man says as he flips through the pages of Freak Show: 20 Years Later

" I am really thinking you are very talented writer and stuff!"

He pauses, noticing something watching him from the bushes to his left...

"Hello? Is someone there?"

NOOOOOOOOOO!!

A flash of The PillowCASE and he's gone without a TRACE!

Bravo JT! Loved it!:bump:

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back