• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My first story

MWhoTklsFemFeet

TMF Regular
My attempt at writing, comments good, bad, whatever welcome....

THE SANATARIUM

Brianna entered the doors of the building, it had a rather old look yet well kept look to it, aside from a few old water marks on the wall and a rundown feel, it looked to be in pretty good shape. She walked into what she assumed to be the main entrance, but not seeing anyone there made rather curious. The doors closed behind her with a loud thud which caught her off guard and made her jump a little and turn around to see what the noise was, she then turned back towards the front and proceeded to what looked to be the front desk.

“Hello?” she asked, looking around to see if anyone was there to greet her, no answer, “Is anyone around?” again no answer.

Brianna decided to start walking do the long hallway, maybe I can find someone, she thought to herself. As she began her walk, a young girl suddenly ran by her, about in her early twenties, with dark blonde hair, well build, she ran to the doors and was desperately trying to open them, she pulled and yanked on the massive doors and the sounds of them being pulled on could be heard echoing throughout the building, the girl appeared to be crying as well, her face was covered with sweat. Just then several what appeared to be nurse went flying by Brianna as well, she looked on in shock at what was going on in front of her. The staff appeared to have the young girl surrounded as she continued to pull at the doors with no avail, the young girl finally turned to see that she was surrounded by staff members and suddenly fell to the floor in a small ball, the girl was wearing what appeared to be a patience’s gown with nothing on her feet, soon they all approached the young girl.

“NO! PLEEE EEEEE EEEEASEE” scream the poor girl, crying at the same time, backing up against the doors, she had the look of someone who had been through a awful ordeal, the make-up she had been wearing had long since been smudged and she looked to be exhausted, “YOU CANT DO THIS! LET ME GO!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO GO HOME! PLEASE DON’T MAKE ME GO BACK, I CAN’T HANDLE ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!” She begged, but it’s as if they didn’t care, or hear her, they simply walked towards her which seems to make the young girl go completely insane with desperation,

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she screamed at the top of her lungs, the screams sent a chill completely down the spine of Brianna as she looked on, the young girl turned grab the doors again desperately trying to get them to open, two members of the staff grabbed her arms and began to pull on them, but it’s something else they did that caught Brianna by surprise, one of the staff members appeared to begin to tickle her in her side, the other person did the same, the young girl shrieked with laughter as her grip begin to loosen on the door handles.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHA HA HA HA NOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AH AHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAAHAH HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH AHAHAHAHANOHHOHO OHHOHOHHOH P-P-P-PLEASE STOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she shrieked, finally letting go of the doors, but they didn’t stop, they continued to tickle her while dragging her down the hall way, forced laughter pouring out of the poor young girl’s mouth, she desperately wanted to stop laughing, but sadly for her, this was not a option.

Out of utter curiosity, Brianna followed but made sure she stayed out of sight, she had no idea what she had gotten into and didn’t want to be spotted. They all dragged her back to her room, where she was quick strapped back into her chair with her arms strapped down to the arms of the chair and her feet were placed inside velcro ankle cuffs. After being placed in her confinement, a small spot light shine on her and a distorted voice began to speak,

“Please let me go!” the young girl begged, “I can do this anymore! I’m going insane! Please just let me go! I don’t understand why you’re doing this?!”

“It’s not for you to understand, the tests must continue on, no matter what” said the voice, “And now it is time for the next test session”

“NO PLEASE, NO MORE!!!!!!!!!!” she screamed, “I WANT TO BE LET GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

But her pleas fell on deaf ears, for suddenly to men ran out of the darkest and begin tickling her in sides, ribs, stomach, and underarms, she struggled in her bonds with no use, trying to hold in her laugh but only managing to hold on for seconds before exploding into more helpless laughter,

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” her laughter could have waken the dead, her scream of ticklish agony could be heard everywhere, Brianna couldn’t believe what she was seeing, this poor girl was being tickle tortured, the young girl was in complete hell, wanting to stop laughing, but unable to,

“PLLLEEELEELLEEELELEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHH!” the girl mange to say in between desperate attempts to gather air for herself, “I-I-I-I-I HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA CAN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA TAKE THIS!” she was struggling so much, the chair she was sitting was rocking with her as she tried to free herself from the tickling orderlies, but they wouldn’t stop no matter how much she struggled. Brianna couldn’t watch anymore, being ticklish herself, she couldn’t begin to image what the poor girl was going through.

Off in the distance, she could hear another girl screaming in the distance, “NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOO! STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!” Brianna rushed off to see what was going on.

Steadying herself for what she was about to see, she looked into the room where she heard the screams and saw another young girl, well built, tan, with brunette hair, in the same gown the other girl was wearing, but this time there were two nurse who had her feet in each of their hands. They were using their long nails to scribble up and down the poor girl’s soles, tickling every part of her helpless bare feet, the girl curled her toes several time in attempts to fend off the tickling sensations but it was all in vain, the nurses as if they knew where to tickle her on her feet seemed relentless in continuing the tickling of her feet. They would tickle her arches, soles, sides, heels, her instep, underneath her toes, between her toes, and just under the balls of her feet. Tears had had began to stream down the poor girl’s face, she seemed to be agony as the tickling went on,

“PLLEEEEHEHEEHEHEEHEHEHESE STOP! I CAN’T HANDLE THIS ANYMORE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she pleaded, as she kicked and bucked her legs, her hair whipping around as she flung her head in every direction possible, “LOOK YOU CAN TICKLE ME ANYWHERE ELSEHAHAHAHAHAHAAH, “ she said managing to put a sentence together, “MY RIBS, MY UNDERARMS, ANYWHERE ELSE BUT MY FEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHHEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” the nurse seems to pay her no mind as they continued on with the tickling.

“LOOK YOU’VE BEEN TICKLING MY FEET FOR THE LAST FOUR DAYSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” she said taking a deep breath, “TODAY ALONE YOU’VE BEEN TICKLING ME FOR FOURTY FIVE MINUTES, I CANT TAKE IT, I FEEL LIKE IM GOING CRAZY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA, I—I—I-JUST WANT TO STOP LAUGHING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, PLEASE HEHEHEHEEHHEHEHEHEHE!!!!” she tried to reason with them, but it’s as if they didn’t, in fact they changed up their technique by dragging their nails up and down her feet, they had no pattern as far as how they were tickling just so long as the tickling was being administered to her feet. Suddenly they stopped; the poor girl slumped down in her chair thankful that the tickling had stopped, but soon after the light which Brianna saw in the room before, shined again, the girl sat up and the same voice spoke up,

“Hello Gabrielle,” said the voice.

“Please,” she said completely exhausted, “Please make them stop!” she continued to plead with the voice.

“We have not completed our experiments,” said the voice.

“But…But I can’t….I….” she said shaking her head, struggled to put a sentence together; she appeared to be obviously broken by the whole ordeal.

“You rest period has ended, and now it is time to resume,” said the voice.

“NO, NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN’T DO THIS! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!” Gabrielle became frantic, jerking around in the chair trying to keep her feet firmly planted on the ground, all most as if she was trying to run away, however the restrains wouldn’t let her, undeterred, the two nurses simply tickled the arches of her feet and when the tickling started Gabrielle kicked her feet up out of reflex, which allowed the nurse access to the bottoms of her feet, as soon as the tickling started again, Gabrielle was in hysterics, it was as if they hadn’t even stopped, in fact listening to the screams of laughter, you would have thought it was worst.

“This time we shall increase the time by five minutes,” the voice stated, but by this time Gabrielle was too far in hysterics to even hear what was said.

“Awful isn’t it?” asked a voice, Brianna jumped and turned to meet the voice, she had been so focused on what was going on, she hadn’t notice that someone had walked up to her. It was another young girl, about Brianna’s age, with blonde hair just like Brianna’s but in her own clothes, a blue t-shirt, a denim mini skirt, with low heeled business shoes and nylons. They looked as if they could be sisters.

“What they’re doing to her? It’s terrible, they just won’t stop, it’s like they want her to go crazy, I’ve been standing here watching for a while” she said, “Oh by the way, my name is Jamie,” she said sticking her hand out to Brianna.

“Brianna,” she said, shaking the girl’s hand, “So how did you get here?” she asked.

“I was given a letter, they told me to come here or else they would come for me, so it’s pretty much like I didn’t have a choice,” Jamie explained, “What about you?”

Before Brianna answered, a man walked up to both of them and spoke, which surprised the young girls.

“Ladies,” the man said, “This way please,” and with that the man started to walk down the hall, the two girls looked at each other,

“I guess we better do what he says” Brianna said, and with that the two girls started do the hall,

As they all walked down the hall, the two girls saw room after room after room of young girls being tickled out of their minds, all of different races. In one room a slim Latino girl who was bound to a chair and getting her feet, knees, stomach, ribs and sides all tickled sporadically, she writhed around in the chair, screaming out in hysterics, begging to no avail as the skilled hands of the nursing staff in the room seem to find the marks. Another room saw a young black girl with brown curly hair who wasn’t bound to a chair, but being held in place on the floor of her room, a male nurse straddled her waist and was digging into her ribs, sides and would even pull down the sleeves on her gown to tickle her armpits while another male nurse held her arms down. This room was a little different, while the girl laughed out against her will, she wasn’t fighting, in fact, she just laid there, laughing still, but just not fighting back, as if she knew that there was no point in fighting back and just awaited and hoped that the tickling would at some point stop.

“What’s going on here?” Jamie asked,

“You’ll see soon enough,” the man answered, “All of your questions will be answered in time”

They finally reached an open room with no one inside, “This will be your room,” he said pointing to Jamie, with that, Jamie walked into the room, “Please change into the gown in the table and have a seat someone will be with you shortly,” he told her, “You can come with me,” he instructed Brianna.

She gave a goodbye look to Jamie as the door closed and followed the man down the hall, the room was eerily quiet, and the sounds of young girls laughing out in ticklish torment couldn’t be heard anymore. Jamie did as she was instructed and changed into the hospital gown, and folded her old clothes down on the floor and placed her shoes next to them; she then sat down in the chair. She felt a rather large lump in the pit of her stomach as she waited to be attended to. She wondered what was going on because it had been several minutes since she had been left alone. Then without warning a light began to shine, not bright, but still bright enough to make her squint, the lighting in the room was dim to begin with at first so it took her a while to adjust to the light.

“Jamie Morris,” said the same distorted voice that was heard in the other rooms.

“Yes?” she answered, “Look why am I here?” she asked.

“You are here to help us with our experiments, we explore limitations of the mind and body, how much a person can take before they are truly broken, and you have been selected out next test subject,” the voice explained.

“Is...That what’s going on in the other rooms?” she asked.

“Yes, throughout this entire building even,” the voice explained, “All the young girls here are being pushed to their absolute limits through these experiments”

“How long will this “experiment” last?” she asked, starting to become rather uneasy with her situation.

“The duration of time is unknown,” voice answered.

“Well….how long would I have to be here, I mean I could go home anytime I wanted to right?” she asked.

“You can go home once the tests are complete and not sooner,” the voice told her.

“Well how do these “tests” work, I mean what do I have to do?” she asked on.

“You simply just allow us to proceed with our tests,” the voice continued.

Jamie’s heart begin to pound in her chest, she began to become even more nervous than she was before, she slowly began to get up out of her chair and asked one final question, the question she felt she already had a answer to, “What…do you do…. to…conduct these…..tests?” she said slowly, starting to feel sick, there was no answer, and then she heard it, the answer she had dreaded to hear,

“We tickle you of course, we have learned that tickling can provide us the most accurate results necessary, you are ticklish aren’t you?” the voiced asked.

Jamie didn’t answer, instead she tried to run out of the room, but there was no handle on the door, she then saw another door open, she figured if she could hit whoever was behind the door with the door itself, she may can find a way out, but as she ran to the door, it open the other way, towards her, and she was shocked to see who was on the other side, it was Brianna, now in a nurses uniform.

“You were asked a question” she said rather sternly, “We would like an answer,”

“You’re…..you’re one of them?!” she said shocked at her discovery.
“Yes, but I worked at a different phacility than this one,” she explained walking to Jamie.

“There are other places like this?” she asked stunned, backing up not realizing she was going back into her chair, but then soon realized it when she back into it and sit down out of reflex.

Brianna looked at Jamie with a rather cold stare, Jamie was frightened and then almost out of instinct said something that she thought would change her mind.

“My family knows I’m gone, I live with my mother, and she’s going know something’s wrong when I don’t come home” she tried to tell her.

“Your mother thinks you’re away at school, that’s how we found you, through the mail, you’ve been sending out letter to various collages, she won’t even worry about you, seeing how your busy in all with classes, plus you’ll being having such a wonderful time here, why would you want to leave?” she said in a rather taunting tone.

Jamie then felt even sicker than before, Brianna brought in another chair for her to sit in, but before she sat down, she tied Jamie’s arms down to the arms of the chair, and then placed her feet on top of a table and then began to tear off the nylon covering her left foot. She then tickled her barefoot lightly, Jamie giggled in spite of her predicament.

“I see that you are ticklish, but you can do better than that now” Brianna danced her nails along the sole of Jamie’s foot, Jamie this time forced her mouth closed, even biting down on her lip, trying not to laugh.

Brianna then began to use both her hands, her right hand tickling the bottom of Jamie’s foot, while her left hand tickled her toes, Jamie still refuse to laugh, still trying to hold on, Jamie’s feet were extremely ticklish, all her life she had been on the losing end of tickle fight and her feet have been her down fall, but it was as if it were a test of wills, she wouldn’t laugh no matter how much it tickled, she thought maybe if she showed how she was all that ticklish, they would lose interest and let her go. Brianna wasn’t giving up that easy however, she just simply grabbed her ankles and held them in place and continued to rake her nails up and down the sole of her barefoot, “You know you want to laugh, you can’t help yourself, give in it’s okay, a good laugh would feel great right about now wouldn’t it?” Brianna goaded.

“Haahhaha ahahahahahahhahahahahahaahahahhahaahhah ehehehehehhhehhehehehehehhehhahahahahha!” she finally let loose and begin laughing uncontrollably, wiggling her toes and trying to cover her right barefoot with the other nylon covered foot, it did her no good however, Brianna simply would tickle her nylon foot as she tried to cover. Jamie’s laughter was like music to Brianna as she continued to explore every inch of her barefoot. Brianna switched to Jamie’s nylon foot, tickling right in the center of her foot, cause Jamie to suddenly go into near hysterics,

“PLEEEEAAASSSSEEE STAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAAPP!” Jamie begged, “I-I-I CAN’T TAKE THIS AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

Jamie’s pleas seem to fall on deaf ears until, quite suddenly, Brianna stopped and the light came back on again and the voice spoke,

“My you are a rather lively one, aren’t you?” said the voice, “This is the extent of your testing, Brianna will switch periodically between your nylon foot and your barefoot, and we will see just how long you can take being tickled on either foot as well as the difference in the two.”

“What?!” exclaimed Jamie, “I won’t be able to handle that! I hate being tickled on my feet!”

“This is not your choice, these are the condition of the experiment, you have no say in the matter,” the voice continued.

“YOU CAN’T DO THIS!” demanded Jamie.

“Brianna please continue,” ordered the voice, “This time start with the nylon foot, focus on it for at least fifteen minutes, no less.”

“NO! NO YOU CAN’T! PLEASE! AHA AHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!” Jamie could feel Brianna nails begin to scribble and dance all over the sole of her nylon foot. Jamie wiggled her foot as best she could in Brianna’s grip, but it was all for not as Brianna had her orders and carried them out and Jamie became a unwilling test subject in this sanitarium’s wicked tickling experiments.

Awesome work MWhoTklsFemFeet!!!

Can't wait to read more of your work!

that was just evil, very good story keep it up :)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back