• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Western Wars, And Woes. Then, Personal And Team ILLS, In More Ways Than One

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their road trip to California. It did not go well, as they went four and five on the trip. They began by losing two of three in San Francisco, before winning two of three in San Diego, and again losing two of three in Los Angeles. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, that would conclude their first part of their schedule around the league that year.
During the last two days of the trip, Mitch had several vicious arguments with Naomi on both the computer, and the phone. Then, on the last day of the trip, in Los Angeles, he began to feel sick with a cold. Mitch's head hurt, he was coughing, and his stomach felt weak.
When Mitch arrived home, at midnight on that Sunday night, he stumbled through the door feeling just miserable. Naomi, who was not sympathetic, shot him a look of stone: "I guess you're going to tell me now that your little illness gives you a free pass to act like an ass to me this whole week" Naomi began, showing no sympathy for her ailing husband. "You know what, Naomi? Fuck you! I fly three thousand miles, to come home, and I'm sick as a dog. I really dont need to listen to your bullshit right now. Just shut the fuck up, and let me be!" Mitch snapped. Naomi seethed: "Fine, I'll let you be. You can take care of yourself. Maybe I'll let you be forever, you fucking son of a bitch!" Naomi screamed, going into the couple's bedroom, and slamming the door, as Mitch retreated to the guest room.
The next night, the Good Guys were to begin a series against the Nationals. That morning, Mitch awoke, and felt just dreadful. He called Lee Sniderman, and told Lee that he would be staying in bed that night. Naomi, meanwhile, went to the park to play the game. Kate Hudson pitched very well, allowing only one run in seven innings. The Good Guys, playing with a makeshift lineup, could score no runs, and lost, 1-0. Gil Bellows had the ball the next night. Gil allowed three runs in six innings, a quality start, but once again Paradise could score few if any runs, and fell short, 3-2. Charlize Theron was the starter on Wednesday night. Charlize gave up three runs in six innings, but the Good Guys could get only one, and it was hardly enough, as Paradise suffered a three game sweep at the hands of the lowly Nationals, by a 3-1 score.
Thursday was an off day. With Mitch under the weather, and he and Naomi not speaking, they decided to skip counesling. Mitch wanted to try and rest, so he could play some later in the homestand.
The Phillies came to town on Friday night. Mitch did not play in that game. Neve Campbell kept the team in the game, by allowing three runs in seven innings. An eighth inning error, with the score tied, however, allowed Philly to get a run, and sent the Good Guys to a 4-3 defeat. Rachel Leigh Cook pitched on Saturday night. The game was never a contest, as Rachel gave up seven runs in three innings, as the Good Guys were thumped, 8-0, for their fifth straight defeat. Mitch still could not play on Sunday, when Kate Hudson would face the Phillies on a sunny, beautiful 82 degree day, Kate gave up one run in six innings. The game was tied, 1-1, in the eighth, when Ed Burns hit a homer to give the Good Guys the lead. Hayden had some trouble in the ninth, but managed to get out of it, as she ended the five game Good Guy losing streak, with a 2-1 win.
The Reds entered Paradise on Monday, for the last series of the homestand. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday night. Bellows allowed only two runs into the eighth inning, and struck out nine. The game was tied, 2-2 in the eighth, when a suicide squeeze pushed a run across. Hayden again finished the game, and the Good Guys had a 3-2 victory. Charlize Theron took the ball on Tuesday. The Good Guys scored early and often, getting four first inning runs. From there, Charlize took over, firing a complete game five hitter, with eight strikeouts, in a 4-0, complete game, shutout win. Neve Campbell was on the mound, on a sunny, dry, 84 degree Paradise Wednesday, in front of a sellout. Mitch did not start that game. Neve allowed two runs in her six innings of work. The game was tied, 2-2 in the eighth, when a surprise occurred. With a man on, Mitch came up to pinch hit, to a roar from the crowd. The man was on second, and Mitch delivered a base hit, to drive him home, as the crowd went wild. Then, center fielder Burns drove Mitch in, with another single. The two run lead was enough for Hayden in the ninth, as the Good Guys came away with a 4-2 win, their fourth straight, that completed a four and five homestand. Four and five was certainly not what the team had strived for, but, after losing the first five games,they felt some sense of positive feeling with taking a four game winning streak on the road.
In the meantime, the team held a special Wednesday tickle party, as Mitch had to miss the Saturday night one, due to his illness. Not surprisingly, he would be the featured lee, as the team wanted to get him back in the game, after his long absence. Mitch was tied in his boxer shorts, hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club. Kate Hudson began the tickle on Mitch's neck with fingers, as his head shifted, and the laughter began:HHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Working down, Neve Campbell was next, tickling Mitch on his underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as he howled:HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! Moving down, Rachel Leigh Cook was the next ler, tickling Mitch on his hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as his legs bucked:HAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAA! Finally, Amanda Bynes positioned herself at Mitch's feet, and attacked them with her fingers, feathers, ice, and an electric toothbrush over his soles and toes. Mitch went beserk, wiggling his toes every which way, and howling with laughter:HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! OMG I GIVE UP! NOOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAA! Finally, the tickle ended, and Mitch was untied.
On Thursday night, Mitch was packed to head on the team flight to Washington DC: "Get a cab, I'm not taking you" Naomi said. "Fine, so dont. I will remember your heartfelt sympathy and care for me this whole week while I was sick. For someone who is always talking about heartfelt, what a fucking hypocrite you are, Naomi Ellen!" Mitch said, picking up his suitcase, and heading out the door to the cab, and the airport.
So, it had been a subpar homestand, filled with on field problems, Mitch's illness, and trouble for Mitch and Naomi. Now came a ten day road trip. Would things improve? That answer to cone in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well it didn't look good for the Good Guys this time out. Not a very good homestand and not a very good roadtrip before that. Lets hope they can turn it around for the next time. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, we had a rough road trip. Mitch is sick, and he's not getting any better any time soon. Hopefully, the tide will turn.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon, hopefully tomorrow.

Mitch

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back