• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Blaire Video Project (Repost)

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
**Post removed**

Last edited:
Long live Dave

*Sigh* Dave, you're stories have me in an odd position.

Reading such great fiction, is by far a pleasure Dave. Reading about such expressive torture. So explicitly well written that I can just imagine the torment. You tap into the evil, in all of us. The side that wants to go beyond merely, playful tickling. And wants to drive the ticklee to the edge. Where even pain and the tickling can't be telled apart. Forced to laugh beyond comprehention. Muscles screaming, demanding for one to let up and can't.

Can such an experience ever be achieved in real life without getting a lifetime sentence to jail. These fantasies must remain in fiction, but how can one truly express that desire. By far, by writing this you obviously understand. Can one go through life without ever letting that desire out? Or is writing about it enough? I don't read Tales/Asylum, so I have no feedback.

What's the feedback of you people on this? Is it truly insane to want to deliver such evil on someone. Do I need a doctor? Or is this just something one needs to accept, control, and never speak of...

--Ace

Who says it can't be experienced?....he he he....:firedevil:

I have a little inside info on the merciless. I've been with a few women who were lifestyle BDSM players, people I had a good level of trust with. Not that I condone this for just anyone, but I would sometimes negotiate beforehand that I was going to push her past any limits.

I love playful tickling, but there's something about seeing someone taken to a new level...sigh

I hadn't read that one before, Dave.. quite good.. a little creepy the way it ended.. you're a true master.. *grin*

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back