• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any chance of a new VU this year?

ransar007

TMF Poster
It's been a long time coming and I was anxious to know if I can get my hopes up or not.

Hi folks,

Well here's the deal. The next issue of Julie McGee's adventures in time has long been drawn and inks. Color wise I actually have some pages finished and some color on all pages. Earlier in the summer I had an accident and had to go through physical therapy for my back hands and shoulders.
In the meantime my regular work had been stacking up. I'm 46 and have had flair ups of arthritis since the accident, but that's been calming down. Over the past couple of months I've been getting back to work with long hours and not much rest.
On the plus side, I'm getting caught up. after getting a major 500 page book proof read for a NY publisher I've been getting caught up on my sculpting projects. In between that I've been working on VU. In the meantime, FTKL has been drawing a VU one shot I wrote that's going to be hot. So right now two projesct are being worked on. There just aren't enough hours in a day.

I'm trying my absolute best to get one finished before the end of the year.
As always, keep the faith, and some nice prayers my way might be nice.

BZ Tickler

Thanks for the update!

Hey BZ, sorry to hear about your plight. You need to start taking better care of yourself. I don't know what we would do without you. You have my best wishes on a speedy recovery. As for the weight of being overworked, I hope you at least enjoy all that's on your plate. Don't go killing yourself to get any of this done. I have come to learn to be patient for any of your projects and I am never sorry as a result!

Hey all,

Thanks for the interest! For my part, I've been working my butt off in the "real world". I work 7 days a week, putting in about 60 hours between two jobs. And in the last couple weeks, my car was stolen, so I've been running myself ragged to get a new one. I've got LOTS of new VU ideas in my head that I'm working on, but I just haven't had time to do any serious penciling. I hope for that to change in the next week or so. I still need to finish the story that BZ wrote (which rocks, BTW).

Suffice to say, if I could get rich drawing VU, I'd probably do nothing else. Someday ...

Til then, stay tuned and keep on tickling!
~FTKL

Thanks for the info BZ and FTKL. I love you two's work, especially VU.

Check out the "VU: the Roleplaying Game?" thread

~FTKL

Hey BZ, sorry to hear about your plight. You need to start taking better care of yourself. I don't know what we would do without you. You have my best wishes on a speedy recovery. As for the weight of being overworked, I hope you at least enjoy all that's on your plate. Don't go killing yourself to get any of this done. I have come to learn to be patient for any of your projects and I am never sorry as a result!

I also thank you for all your effort, energy and talent toward your projects. I agree that you should not go killing yourself.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back