• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Batman: Case of The Mad Tickler (M-F, F-FF) Part II

CrazyTickler

TMF Expert
Sorry I haven't been posted liked I promised but here's part two.

Julie Madison's House

The Bat-Man approached Julie's House and noticed police cars and quickly drove around to a hidden area, there he took off his costume and resumed his Bruce Wayne persona and walked up to his residence. He approached the residence and the officer saw him and said "Your Bruce Wayne right?" reaching out to shake his hand.

Bruce than shook his hand and said "I' am is Julie there?" the officer than said "Yes she is but the Commish said don't let any one in yet" than they herd a voice said "Its okay let him in I wanna see him." said Julie walking down the stairs in her pink nightgown and slippers. Than the officer than said "If you insist ma'am than I guess it's alright." Bruce than walked in.

At an unknown Location

The man known as Red Hood was struggling to walk after emerging from an chemical affected water after being thrown in there courtesy of the Bat-Man. He kept walking and eventually fell and landed into a puddle of water and for the first time he saw his reflection and he was horrified.

He saw his chalk white face and his green hair and his red lips. He than he eventually began to laugh repeatedly said "B..A...T...M...A...M...Bat...Man...Batman!!!" and walked of into the night yelling "Batman." laughing in the full moon night.

At The Mad Tickler's Hideout

Stacy came up with an idea and turned to Angela and said "I think I can figure out a way out of here." Angela than asked but before Stacey answered a man walked in the room.

He was wearing a black mask, no shirt, and black pants. But recognizing his piercing green eyes they said "Mad Tickler?" he than said "I decided its time for a change." They than noticed he was carrying the unconscious body of a very tall girl and said "this is your new roommate while I'm getting her ready enjoy my new student, Mindy."

Mindy than walked over and without talking started tickling both of their feet and the girls started wailing with constant pleas of "Stop! Please!" but it was like she was a machine.

At Julie Madison's House

After Bruce left Julie's house holding her hand talking to her. The officer overheard their conversation "Julie i promise that nothing will happen to you." Julie was still obviously worried and Bruce lightly tickled her sides and she tarted and said "Stop" than they proceeded with a long kiss.

Bruce started to walk to his car and opened his secrete compartment and began to put on his Bat-Man costume. He than turned on his police scanner and it reported that another girl had disappeared and the word "Damn, wasted to much time at Julie's house." and sped off.

The officer than looked at the car and speed of into the night and simile and said on his radio "Boss the boyfriend has left." the mysterious voice said "You did a good, get Miss Madison and return home." the officer than said "Yes Sir."

As Bat-man raced off into the night he suddenly herd on the police scanner "APB One of Julie Madison's Assistants has been kidnapped by an man posing as an police officer, and an man has just robbed an convinence store located in the notorious "Crime Alley" and murdered two people and the only clue was a Joker playing card."

Bat-Man than turned up the police scanner as it continued to report "Also this just in a girl was kidnapped while walking down the street. Her name was Andera Paris, she is around 6"1' inches." Bat-Man than drove off to the direction of Crime Alley which got its name for the unsolved murders of his parents and in turn gave birth to the Bat-Man.

End of Part II (Good to be back) Later

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back