• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The return of Narin and the debut of LeeAllure

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
This series of clips, featuring Narin and Lee Allure, both from the TMF, is the best I've ever made... it's a perfect storm of tickling. I first met Narin when she was 19 and joined the TMF, an incredibly cute, tiny (about 5'2", 110 lbs) ticklee who wanted to make a tickling video, which I was of course happy to do. Honestly, at first I didn't really believe it... I'm not sure I entirely did until I met her at the airport.

I met Lee at the annual NEST tickling gatherings in Philadelphia, and to this day I am somewhat in awe of her... every ticklish person at NEST is simultaneously terrified of her and has a crush on her, and she is without question the best and scariest tickler I've ever met.

So, I'm a little impressed with myself for managing to put the two of them together.

In this first clip, we kept things light and playful, so Lee and Narin could get to know each other a little bit. Narin is not tied up, but she has strict orders not to resist or fight back, which she finds adorably frustrating, giggling, wriggling, squealing and growling as Lee explores her body to find all of her ticklish spots, using them against her and filing things away to take advantage of later, when Narin is tied up.

I have a longer sample clip that I put up, showing the some of the entire days shooting, which you can also check out here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=114675

<CENTER><H3><A HREF="http://www.clips4sale.com/store/5870/966018">Click here to buy the clip!</A></H3></CENTER>

I like it. Cute girls. :D

Edit- I don't know why my title has a frowny face...
:)

Hey Jeff!

She "eeped" more in this clip, didn't she?

Drew and I were fortunate enough to get to see one of the two tapes of the footage from the tickling session Lee and Narin had. I thought I'd put a few comments here for the sake of those who have yet to see it.

I must honestly say that, while I enjoyed both preview clips, they didn't do justice to the amazing reactions Lee was getting out of Narin. It was a good selection of the type of positions/targets that you'll get to see in the upcoming material. But, there's MUCH more to be seen...teasing little comments back and forth, lots of squeeeling (which was really cute), Narin half ripping the couch apart in her squirming and struggling, etc. For those who enjoy specific targets, there is a good variety in that area...the feet (both with and without socks) the belly, ribs, sides, pits, legs, backside, back, neck.

For anyone not sure if they want to put the money into this...Do it! You won't be disappointed.

Great job Jeff, great clip.

Are you still on for your session with Ivy and her sister? looking forward to that one too.

I don't think so, they seem to have flaked out unfortunately.

Hey Jeff, was just curious: any chance the Laura (or is it Lara?) sets will be coming up on your page? I didn't get a chance to get those back when they were on VHS and really regretted that. Been hoping they pop up some time. :)

LeeAllure is an awesomely devastating tickler. :yowzer:
Great clip!!! :bouncybou

AWESOME! I think I have a new favorite producer preview clip.
Could you possibly do one with white no-show socks?

Nice clip, though she should have been tied up so Lee could really go at her.

Thanks for the clip
ST

Any chance of getting back in contact with Farra, now you're back east? :D

And the full length DVD Is coming out when?

This series of clips, featuring Narin and Lee Allure, both from the TMF, is the best I've ever made... it's a perfect storm of tickling. I first met Narin when she was 19 and joined the TMF, an incredibly cute, tiny (about 5'2", 110 lbs) ticklee who wanted to make a tickling video, which I was of course happy to do. Honestly, at first I didn't really believe it... I'm not sure I entirely did until I met her at the airport.

I met Lee at the annual NEST tickling gatherings in Philadelphia, and to this day I am somewhat in awe of her... every ticklish person at NEST is simultaneously terrified of her and has a crush on her, and she is without question the best and scariest tickler I've ever met.

So, I'm a little impressed with myself for managing to put the two of them together.

In this first clip, we kept things light and playful, so Lee and Narin could get to know each other a little bit. Narin is not tied up, but she has strict orders not to resist or fight back, which she finds adorably frustrating, giggling, wriggling, squealing and growling as Lee explores her body to find all of her ticklish spots, using them against her and filing things away to take advantage of later, when Narin is tied up.

I have a longer sample clip that I put up, showing the some of the entire days shooting, which you can also check out here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=114675

<CENTER><H3><A HREF="http://www.clips4sale.com/store/5870/966018">Click here to buy the clip!</A></H3></CENTER>

Can we start an "In the name of God Jeff, post all the clips in this series, I'm gagging for them!!!" thread? :bouncybou

I highly recommend this clip to anyone that enjoys playful, yet highly effective tickling. Lee pours it on and Narin is beside herself in ticklish laughter. The clip is a joy to watch from start to finish.

Kudos to all involved in it’s production!

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

NARIN IS BACK!! YAAAY! I CAN LIVE PEACEFULLY NOW!

HAHA sorry she was the very first video I ever seen (back in 2002 or 2003 when I was 17 or 18...me 22 now). So this brings back memories...she was awesome back then AND now!

Very nice, I luv these clips......oh wait...I mean, clip :p

I miss Magictouch stuff. :( There were some great videos out there. I check back randomly to see if anything new (or actually, what Im looking for are the converted old ones =D) might be up.

Looking forward to em!

On behalf of probably most of your customers Jeff, and certainly of myself, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD POST MORE CLIPS!!!

There is tons of stuff of yours I want to buy in clip form, of which the latest Narin stuff is only part.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back