• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The return of Narin and the debut of LeeAllure

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
This series of clips, featuring Narin and Lee Allure, both from the TMF, is the best I've ever made... it's a perfect storm of tickling. I first met Narin when she was 19 and joined the TMF, an incredibly cute, tiny (about 5'2", 110 lbs) ticklee who wanted to make a tickling video, which I was of course happy to do. Honestly, at first I didn't really believe it... I'm not sure I entirely did until I met her at the airport.

I met Lee at the annual NEST tickling gatherings in Philadelphia, and to this day I am somewhat in awe of her... every ticklish person at NEST is simultaneously terrified of her and has a crush on her, and she is without question the best and scariest tickler I've ever met.

So, I'm a little impressed with myself for managing to put the two of them together.

In this first clip, we kept things light and playful, so Lee and Narin could get to know each other a little bit. Narin is not tied up, but she has strict orders not to resist or fight back, which she finds adorably frustrating, giggling, wriggling, squealing and growling as Lee explores her body to find all of her ticklish spots, using them against her and filing things away to take advantage of later, when Narin is tied up.

I have a longer sample clip that I put up, showing the some of the entire days shooting, which you can also check out here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=114675

<CENTER><H3><A HREF="http://www.clips4sale.com/store/5870/966018">Click here to buy the clip!</A></H3></CENTER>

Generally I am not as huge a fan of unbound tickling as I am of restrained, but that might have been one of the greatest things I have ever seen.

Perhaps it was that Narin was ordered not to fight back, but just watching her not fight back even though she could was amazing.

This might be the greatest series of clips ever done, Jeff. Bravissimo

Generally I am not as huge a fan of unbound tickling as I am of restrained, but that might have been one of the greatest things I have ever seen.

Perhaps it was that Narin was ordered not to fight back, but just watching her not fight back even though she could was amazing.

This might be the greatest series of clips ever done, Jeff. Bravissimo

Thanks :) Believe me, there is plenty of bondage coming in these clips, this was just to set the stage.

I'm preparing my acceptance speech for the "Willpower: Not Fighting Tickles" award.

Jeff, this is an amazing pairing!

Thanks to both Narin AND LeeAllure for their participation. A great 'ler is as wonderful to witness as a great 'lee.

I'm kind of watching my budget at the moment but this clip (as well as the Ivy clips) will be my next purchases.

Kudos from Tickle New England! ...!

Great stuff, Jeff!!! And thanks for acknowledging the massive "talent" and mystique that is New England's own LeeAllure (though how can she be limited by any bounds?!?)...

Thanks, LeeAllure, for sharing your wonderful tickle skills with us in this new way! Looking forward to more of you and Narin together....thanks so much all of you!

:bouncybou:bouncybou:bouncybou

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back