• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Janice and the chase...mmm/F

Tanthalas

So I thought I'd continue the Janice storyline with one more thread - let me know what you think...

Janice was just heading into work – her job as a part time library assistant in the local high school gave her great flexibility.

‘Morning Ms Williams’ said Mr Roberts on the way past in the corridor. Janice climbed the steps to the 2nd floor library and settled into work.

Janice was in her mid forties, curvy but not fat and those curves were best accentuated in her ample breasts. A natural redhead, her curls came all the way down to her shoulders and bounced when she walked. Janice had never married – some of her sisters had kids so she was simply ‘Auntie Janice’.

She sat down at her desk. St Josephs High School catered for intelligent college/uni bound 11-18 year olds – it was of course co-ed.

‘Do you have the Rise and Fall of the Third Reich Ms Williams?’ said a student over the counter…..
‘Of course I do – lets see if we can find it for you’ – this was standard – Janice was well liked by all the students and had been especially well liked by one called Anna.

Anna had left for university two years ago but had gotten very intimate with Janice and discovered her secret – Janice was hopelessly ticklish (check out Anna’s story)

Her day passed uneventfully – just three students remained – ‘The Three Geeks’ they had been nicknamed – all Princetown bound – they loved the library. As they passed by Janice said farewell to each of them, Mike, Peter and Todd.

Later that night Todd was sitting at his laptop downloading music when an email arrived from an old friend of his, Anna. It read,

‘Todd long time no hear from, just thought I’d let you know that uni is fine and I’d recommend it. Oh and Ms Williams is incredibly ticklish and gets turned on if you do it right – well thought you’ d like to know’

A

Todd reread it again just to check he hadn’t been dreaming. He’d always had ‘a thing’ for Ms Williams and the thought of tickling her – well that would be a result for a guy who’d never even had a girlfriend. Most of what he’d learnt – he’d learn though the net. He decided to share this information with Peter and Mike – two friends who he could trust implicitly…

‘But Todd she’ll report us and we’ll never get to Princetown’ said Peter - oh and we’ll probably be expelled’ chipped in Mike.

‘Boys don’t worry – two things – she might enjoy it, well possibly, and we need a backup plan if she was going to report us’ said Todd.

‘How about this, we tape it all, take a few pics and if she wants to report us we’ll stick them on the college website – we may not get into Princetown but we’ll be hero’s – there is no way she’d report us anyway then’ retorted Peter.

‘We’re settled – on the details but where will this all take place’

‘How about the library after school, sometimes she works late and the caretakers shut it up, she leaves by the fire exit and closes it behind her – it auto shuts from the outside’ said Peter

‘Perfect - Peter you bring the camera, I’ll bring some flashlights, a pair of handcuffs and some nylons’ retorted Todd

‘Why nylon stockings (a somewhat slow Peter asked)’

‘To tie her up with dummy’…Todd began to doubt the competency levels of his accomplices…

Janice was snug in bed, wrapped up in pink PJs with a cuddly toy beside her and a cup of coco; she read her favourite magazine – unaware of the plot that was unfolding….

The next afternoon Janice saw the boys filling into the library – she was sure that she saw Todd winked at her (no it couldn’t have been). She looked at the boys backs as they walked away from her and something stirred. They weren’t the most attractive boys in the sixth form but were honest and friendly and little did she know how wrong she would be.

Five o’clock came and the library was practically empty – she saw Todd walking up to her,

‘Janice – is it ok if we stay on a little longer, we don’t want to keep you back but we’re just working on a little project’

Janice was slightly taken aback by a student using her first name,

‘Well Todd – that should be ok – the caretakers will be locking the school in the next hour but sometimes I stay on and leave by the fire exit. As long as you don’t tell anyone – well that would be ok’

‘I won’t tell anyone if you don’t’

Janice caught a slight tone of flirting in Todds last statement but she brushed it off and went back to her books.

The caretaker popped his head round the door and simply said,

‘Janice I’m locking up but you know how to get out don’t you’

‘No problem Alan – I’ll let myself out’…the boys smiled.

None of the boys had ever even had a girlfriend never mind tie one up – but there was an unspoken level of sexual excitement building in all three.

‘let’s tease her a bit’ Mike said ‘ you know perhaps we could tie her hands and then go hunting through the school for her’

‘Mmm brilliant idea’ Todd replied ‘ We’ll keep a close eye on her though so we don’t’ lose her’

All three boys got up and walked over,

Excuse me Janice we’re having a bit of an argument as to who of us is the tallest, could you help’

‘Of course, you just stand back to back and I’ll decide’ – this duly carried out Mike said ‘Ms Williams let’s see between us who is the tallest’

Janice started to back up into Mike ‘Hands behind you backs both of you’

Janice complied and hear a click. She couldn’t move her hands they were clamped in furry handcuffs!

‘Boys what are you doing – release me this instant’

‘Naw I don’t’ think so’ said Todd as he brushed her hair away from her shoulders ‘ you see we have a game we’d like to play with you’

‘What sort of game?’

Todd squeezed her sides gently – a tickling game…

Janice started to flush – realisation struck her – she was at the mercy of three boys – alone in a building – tied up and these boys had clear INTENT.

The boys admired their prize as some game hunter would look over a shot leopard. Janice was wearing a tight woollen pullover with a picture of a sheep on it, black loose trousers and a pair of long legged boots that must have disappeared up into her trouser leg.

‘Someone I know’ Todd continued ‘ told me you were very ticklish and got, well excited, when you were tickled’

‘It’s not true, please let me go….please’

.Well if it’s not true then you won’t mind me taking off your boots to see what you cute little feet are like’

‘No no’ pleaded Janice

‘Tell you what Janice – we’ll let you go – try to escape – but every time we find you – you lose a item of clothing – how does that sound. And if we get you don’t to your bra and panties – well the tickling begins…’

‘This is completely unfair and I’ll report the lot of you’

’20, 19 18, 17’ Mike started to count. Janice ran.

Unfortunately for Janice the boys weren’t really playing by the rules and the handcuffs had a locator on them…

Janice Williams was hiding under a table in the biology suite – she was nearly shaking with fear – he hated being tickled and yet she also realised that it did turn her on…what on earth were these teenage boys going to do with her. She heard the door open and saw flashlights scanning the room,

‘Ms Williams, oh Ms Williams are you in here?’ she recognised Peters voice.

The torch fell on Janice’s face…

‘Ah there you are, that would be round one to us – what will it be, perhaps shoes and socks – just to give you feet an airing…’

The other two boys held her firmly whist Peter slipped off her boots, then pulled off her socks, he couldn’t resist giving her feet a stroke.

‘Noooooooo, Hahaha please don’t tickle me’

‘But Janice we haven’t even got to your more fleshy bits yet’ – the was clear menace in Peters tone. ‘Right off you gone then, 20, 19, 18’

The boys were in seventh heaven – and for geeks were doing extremely well in this game of sexual tension. They could hear her naked feet pad off down the corridor.

They gave her 20 and then wandered off after her, Mike’s sensor worked well and the faster it beeped the closer they got – it wasn’t long before they had tracked her down to an English Room. She was in a cupboard.

‘My what to be have here’ Peter announced in his most patronising voice ‘ a young lady who no more needs her top – gentlemen perhaps we could ease her out of it’

Mike released the handcuffs and he and Peter held her down whilst Todd pulled off her sweater – and there beneath in torch light were enormous, white, wobbly breasts being retrained by a black lacy bra. They gentled swayed from side to side as Janice struggled with being pinned down.

‘I do hope that these aren’t ticklish too’ – Todd said giving them a gentle squeeze – it was the first time he had touched a woman’s breasts and they were better than he could have imagined. The ontehr two boys just starred at them in amazement….

‘Eeek – that tickles, oh Todd please don’t tickle me anymore’

‘Janice’ Todd replied ‘we’re only getting started.

‘Mike lets put the handcuffs back on shall we and let this rabbit run one more time…’

Mike reattached the handcuffs and Janice, after a struggle was once again helpless.

‘Oh and Mike’, Todd said ‘let’s cheat – we’ll take the slacks off as well this time’

‘No you said you would just take one item off every time I got caught oh please Todd – don’t take my slacks off – I’ll be running in my panties’

‘Well’ said Peter ‘you better hope we don’t catch you again’ and with that he took out the button from Janice’s slacks. Down came the zip and he started to ease them over her substantial hips.

‘You know we could do with more light here’ and with that the torches were shone on Janice and what a sight to behold – wearing a black bra and matching panties the boys could barely wait to get her out of those!

‘Okey Dokey’ said Todd – you’ve got one last chance to get away if we find you this time – well you get tickled to death’ he savoured his words.

Janice ran and ran and ran – she headed down a flight of stairs, down another, and along the main admin corridor. Her heavy breasts jiggled and strained her bra as the ran down through familiar terrain. In her panic though she found herself outside the headmasters office. She thought to herself ‘they’ll never find me in here’ and her feet felt the deep pile that ran across his study. There was a cupboard with his gowns in it – that would be ideal. So Janice with flesh on display crammed herself into a cupboard.

Of course the boys weren’t far behind and it was as much instilling the fear of stripping or tickling her that had been most fun. They walked down the corridor past some pictures of ex-pupils (none noticed Anna – the girl you’d set it all up)….

‘Janice – oh Janice – we’re coming for you’ they warbled as the strolled down the main corridor.

‘We’re going to strip you naked’

Janice could now hear them and she gulped out of embarrassment

‘We’ll tie you up so you’re helpless and then tickle you all over your damp sweaty body’

Janice could almost feel the hands now already on her and then

‘Click’ the door opened. Janice gasped into herself.

‘Now’ said Peter in an overly loud voice ‘could there be anyone scantily clad Liberians in here who are very ticklish I wonder – let’s see’

The boys closed the curtains so that the light would not shine out and put on the main lights. The study had a large heavy oak desk some chairs, cabinets and a large sofa. There was a distinct headmasterish smell. The boys had all been in here before but just receiving prizes or congratulations on exam results – they never thought they’d be here for this reason.

The opened the door of the cupboard – the only place that Janice could be and (of course) there she was…all bound and beautiful! They could see the fear in her eyes and she trembled – knowing what was to come.

‘Right’ said Todd ‘lets get down to business – I think we may be able to use that table boys’ and with that they carried the struggling Ms Williams across to the table.

‘Just get you out of these nasty handcuffs’ and with that she was re-secured on her had – arms spread wide and her body sunk into the deep pile.

‘I’ll start with her beautiful, oh and yes shaven arm pits’ – Peter said ‘Mike you take her feet and Todd – perhaps the midriff and we’ll see how ticklish Ms Williams really is’

‘Helpppppppp meeeeee’ was the cry that escaped from Janice, of course there was no-one coming to help – but it didn’t stop her trying….

Peter was already sitting astride her on top of her breasts and started to wiggle his fingers in the direction of her arm pits

‘no, no please…hahahahhahaha….stop Peter please’ was her vain cry as Peter began to stroke her oh so slowly.

‘hahahahhahaa…helpppppp…..meeeeee’ was all that Janice could manage.

Meanwhile Todd was now sitting on her legs as Mike pulled over the heavy sofa and attached a nylon to each of her legs – he pulled them apart and tied them to the feet of the recliner. They were exquisite feet. Todd could see that they were well cared for and had red nail polish on each toe.

‘Ticklish down here he asked’ as he started to stroke one of her feet. Janice started to buck and it was lucky that they had two guys sitting on her. Todd lay down and wrapped himself around her leg and trapped her soft foot completely – he started to stroke up and down it with one finger.

‘Ahhhhhhh…..noooo’ screamed Janice – anyone within 500 yards would have heard her.

Mike was now sitting astride her torso and started to prod the soft flesh of her midriff – Janice was laughing so much he couldn’t really tell what effect it was having so he dug his hands in and started to really massage her ribs. Tears began to run down Janice’s cheeks.

‘Helppppp……..stopppppp’ she cried; but this adolescents where in no mood for stopping.

Then respite, Todd got off her and started to rummage around in his bag – he found the camera and tripod and started to set it up.

‘Just a precaution in case you want to tell anyone about this’ he said as the green light began to flash….

‘Now let’s see you in your birthday suit shall we?’

Todd pulled out a pair of scissors and the other guys gut up off her.

‘Where shall we snip first…a little cut here…a little cut there’ he teased.

He sat down beside her head and gentle cut both bra straps.

‘Oh no Todd, not naked…I’m so embarrassed – I don’t have the body for it’

‘Nonsense’ Todd said as he snipped the front of her bra. Instantly her lovely breasts spilled out – they were white (clearly hadn’t seen the sun) probably a double DD cup and had pink puffy nipples.

‘Wow’ said Mike ‘they’re amazing ‘you’d think I could have a touch’ not really realising how geeky he sounded…

Mike sat down beside Janice and started to stroke her breasts. Janice was clearly complimented by the things the boys were saying about her body and although she hated tickling – having an 18 year old boy stroke her breasts was clearly starting to turn her on.

Peter – inspired by the daring of his mate sat down opposite his friend and started to play with the other breast. Todd had different plans – he hadn’t yet had a go at her daring feet and so her sat over her legs and started to stroke her toes.

Janice exploded into laughter again ‘hahahhaaha…nooooooo….Toddddddddd’ but Todd had no intention of stopping – he stroked the soles of her feet and sucked each toe – Janice laughed and bucked but Todd had her feet trapped good. She started to feel that warm sensation building in her as these teenage boys explorer their fantasies out on her. She wasn’t really though for what came next….

‘Todd, do you think I could take off her panties and she if she’s ticklish down there too?’ asked Peter is a sweet, but extremely geeky sort of a way. ‘Of course you can’ replied Todd ‘that’s why we’re here – to get her all the way down to her birthday suit’

‘Oh Peter – please don’t do this – don’t take off my knickers….please’

‘Ms Williams – you’re so beautiful – I’m sure you’ll be even more beautiful when you’re completely naked’

Janice felt strangely disarmed by this comment – she wasn’t ready for so many compliments (despite being tied up) and she felt both flattered and terrified inside (terrified because she feared they weren’t yet done with the tickling.

Peter took the scissors and cut the bands of Janice black lacy panties and eased them off. He stared at her pussy as if he’d found a diamond. He just managed to keep inside the ‘Wow’ he felt.

‘You ticklish here Ms Williams?’ as Peter ran his fingers along the inside of her thigh’

‘Aggghhh hehehehehe yeeeeesssssss’ Janice exploded into laughter again

Peter was transfixed by the beautiful pussy he saw before his very own eyes. He glided his fingers ever closer and then pulled away – perhaps still to overcome his shyness…Janice just thought he was teasing her.

‘We can’t have her enjoying what Peter’s doing to much besides – I’d love to find out how ticklish those breasts are – what do you say Janice…?’ said Todd

‘Oh Todd not my breasts they’re too sensitive now…please just anywhere else’ she pleaded.

‘Hey Peter – anywhere else…she’s practically pleading with you to tickle her pussy – give it a shot!!’

‘No no no…not there – anywhere but not there to’ she cried.

Todd starting drawing little circles round her nipples and Janice exploded again,

‘hahahahahahaaaaaa…nooooooooo’

‘Ticklish breasts eh?

‘Helppppppppp meeeeee’

Mike had started stoking her bare feet again and Janice was bucking as best she could. He loved how helpless she was and how secure…he ran his fingers over her toes again.

Peter meanwhile finally got the courage to start stroking her pussy – perhaps he thought it was meant to tickle but it sure wasn’t having that effect.

Janice was getting very excited – Peter noticed it between her legs – Janice noticed it in her brain – but the boys were obvious to the consequences.

‘Peter you must stop…pleaseeeeee’

‘Why Ms Williams, I’m only getting started’ – he had found a little bump he was vigorously tickling’

‘Boys you don’t understannnnnnnnd’ screamed Janice ‘You’ve got to stoppppp’

Todd however was having a field day with her underarms – which were lovely and exposed – he would glide his fingers down from her elbox and slowly they’d end up in her pits where he would wiggle them around – he found that his was how to get the best laughs!!

Mike had moved up from her feet and was now lying by her side massaging her rib cage and seemed mesmerised by her wobbling breasts.

‘hahahahahaha….nooooo….boysssss…please stop you don’t realise what’s happening to meeeee’

Janice reckoned she had about a minute to go – she’d been turned on my their comments, excited by being turned up and now an 18 year old was rubbing her G spot faster than she could. She badly wanted the orgasm but the video tape was still running – what if they posted a tape of her tied up, on display and having an orgasm!!!!

30 secs (maybe)

‘Peter stoppppp you’ve got to stoppp….I’m cominggggggg’

‘Coming where’ asked Peter, clearly not realising what Janice meant.

But it was all too late….

‘AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH’ screamed Janice as she writhed and bucked.

‘Yessssssssssssssssssssssssss….Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh’

The boys were starting to realise what had happened ‘She’s having an orgasm’ ‘Brill’ replied Mike – I’ve never seen one (Todd despaired).

Finally Janice calmed down and the boys just sat there watching her.
‘That was amazing Ms Williams’ Todd was first to say.

‘Why thank you Todd – or should I say thank you Peter’

They started to untie her and give her back her clothes – minus the underwear (Todd suspected that Peter had pocketed it!!)

‘Oh boys – this is our secret isn’t it – you won’t use the footage will you?’ Janice pleaded….

‘Well Ms Williams - are you tied up for next Thursday, say later afternoon……..?

Feedback always appreciated.

T

Outstanding!!!! I love the older woman being tied and tickled to her pleasure.

.....by the way, when I say older woman, I mean older relative to her ticklers.

nice work, truly nice work. I hope you write more stories, because I would love to read more of your work. By the by, was Janice tall or short? And what size feet did she have?

Glad you enjoyed it. Takes a while to write a decent story and for me - plot and a little build up are important.

If you enjoyed this one check out my others - you might enjoy them too.

T

Hehe...

I've read this a couple of times, and both times it made me laugh out loud.

I wish nerds were really like this. I love nerds.

Still giggling now... that story is really good.

found another

you've got to hunt for these but they are great stories.

Mike

This is absolutely one of my favorite stories of all time. It has virtually everything in it to make it a pleasure to me. Tanthalas, my friend, you are a wonder. I appreciate your work, all of it!

Nice story! I think that was a good tickling experience. Specially ms. Williams is working in a library. I feel hot. :D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back