• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

continue turtelli (forgot poll on other one)

what happens

• Eva Longoria conintues to have her feet tickled and gets them worshiped

Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Bruno and Rodney are captured and tickle tortured by Hayden Paniettere

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • A celeb (insert name here) who does not like Longoria gets the necklace and claimes eva still has it

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • A celeb is mistaken for having the necklace and is tickle tortured

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • scrap this stuff and start a new scene

Votes: 5 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jfoottickler

TMF Poster
Read the latest installment of Turtelli and tell me what you want to see happen next

Yeah, how about Evangeline Lily from LOST, or Elizabeth Mitchell. One of them is taking time off from the show to do some modeling in New York. But can we have either shoes, socks, boots or stockings this time. And please no toenail polish, cause the natural look that God gave toes is so much better lol!

I was almost thinking Carrie Underwood, Amanda Bynes or Kim Kardashian. Who would you guys wanna see?

reqyests

I got a few I'd like to see

1.Rachel Ray
2. Jessica Alba
3. Eva Mendez
4. Nicole from the pussy cat dolls and maybe Beyonce

I was almost thinking Carrie Underwood, Amanda Bynes or Kim Kardashian. Who would you guys wanna see?

Carrie Underwood would be my pick out of those. Also Ashley Tisdale or Kristen Bell would be good choices. Or if you want to use another Heroes girl, Ali Larter or Missy Peregrym (Though she's not on it anymore and is now on Reaper )

Carrie Underwood dude. All due respect to Amanda Bynes, but I still see her as that little annoying girl on ALL THAT!

Or how about Ally Walker from Tell Me You Love Me. She's blonde, 5"10" and has size 11 feet

rachel bilson from the oc !!!

or jessica alba of course:)

wouldn't mind to see the WWE's mickie james. Wasnt sge a choice in your previous poll and was rated high?

decisions, decisions! I can't decided :)

If I don't pick your request don't hate me, I'm probably going to just somehow randomly select one...or someone who I can find the best pics to go along with the story.

Martin, don't worry...im trying to come up with something to do with the divas...i was thinking like micke james, maria, and candice michelle all at the same time...look for that one at a later date.

Kim is a great pick, she is tunning. Great body, gorgous face, and a party girl like Hilton, so you could work that aspect into the story too. Please no Hilton, she is just a boney ass bimbo.

Write about Renee Zellweger! I can't find a single story about her & her feet are awesome! :)

if anyone has any comments or suggestions, shoot me a pm....im willing to write story requests if i think i can come up with something....sometimes i don't know if my ideas are to all of your liking.

Also do you guys want to see another poll soon?

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back