• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickle goo...magical tickling (a take off of a request)

jfoottickler

TMF Poster
(This is my take on a request i seen in an earlier thread...)

Jeremy McNabb was in love with his girlfriend Shawna. They had been together since high school, and stayed together as he worked after graduation and she went to a community college on a basketball scholarship. Jeremy hated this, as it meant he had to go to all of her games. The only thing he liked about them was one thing......number 4, Jennifer Snell.

Jenny was the star player on the team. She was 5'10 and had long blonde hair, with black tips. She always wore a lot of black eyeliner, had a small but perky pair of breasts. Jeremy had a schoolboy crush on Jenny, and often hit on her when he was at parties with the team.

" Hey, when me and Shawna get married....please come and interrupt the wedding!" he would joke, much to the dismay of his lady.

Jeremy also had a secret fetish....he often fantasized about tickling women's feet. The fetish stems back from when his cousin Sarah used to sleep over, and would sleep on his bed forcing him to sleep on the floor. Sarah snored a lot, and Jeremy used to tickle her feet to force her to move around. He loved it.

Jeremy often fantasized about tickling Jennifer's barefeet. He had seen them before, and loved them. Her toes were nice and plump and always painted. He knew he never could though. He had to come up with something.

Jeremy worked as a janitor at the college. Not the most glorifying job, but he needed cash. While cleaning out the chemistry lab one day, he accidentally knocked down a bottle of red liquid in to a a bin filled with dirt.

"Shit!" he yelled

The chemicals reacted and he could here strange laughs coming from the bin. He was a little freaked as a strange red ball of goo bounced out, becoming invisible as it exited to room.

"I didn't just see that...no, I'm just daydreaming" he said aloud.

"What Jeremy" said a woman's voice. It was Ms. Swedestuff, the busty brunette chemistry professor.

"Nothing...i just knocked something down" said Jeremy.

" Oh, well be careful!" said the beautiful teacher. She was wearing a shirt black skirt with a buttoned suit coat a sexy librarian glasses. Her cleavage was nice, and she was wearing a pare of black pumps with a little bit of a toe peak, exposing her hot pink toenails. Jeremy began to sweep the floor again.

"hehe...hehehe" she laughed as Jeremy looked on.

"hahahahahaha...what the...hehehehehehehe" she was laughing.

"whats wrong??" shouted jeremy as she kicked off her shoe.

"I don't know, I just felt this weird tickle in my foot" she said. She place her heel back on

"Sorry, I'll let you get back to work" she said. She left the room and Jeremy looked at her behind as she walked out. He began sweeping and he could hear her laughing down the hall. Jeremy got a crazy idea. He bagan sweeping faster and he could hear her start laughing hysterically. Jeremy just created science...he made a tickling goo! He grinned and thought about the possibilites. Then, his heart dropped.

"I can...I can tickle Jennifer this way!" he thought in his head. He had to do it. He made a plan to do it at her next game, he was so excited. It would be payback for the months of having to watch the horrendous community college teams play!

The following night, Jeremy showed up early to the game. He had to somehow get the goo in to Jennifer's shoe. He walked Shawna to the locker room.

"Hey Shawna! Hey Jeremy!" Said Jen as she smiled. Her hair was in a ponytail and she was in her warmup uniform. She had no shoes on though, and her barefeet were exposed. Jeremy was nearly druling as he seen her black painted toenails free out of those nasty gym shoes.

"Hey, you playin todays game barefoot" he joked

"ha...no...my socks and shoes are out in the gym" she said.

This was it. Everything was working to Jeremy's plan. He kissed Shawna good bye and said he had to use the restroom, when he darted out to the gym to find a pair of
white and marron sneakers. He knew they were hers, and he dripped some of the goo in to each sneaker.

A few hours later, the game was under way, and Jen was off to a hot start. Jeremy thought she looked so sexy, as sweat glistened on her pretty face. In the third quarter, she stepped up to the free throw line after a hard foul. This was his chance.

Jenny got the ball and bounced it four times like she always does. As she shot, she felt a tingle in her foot that made her miss the shot. It was ok, she had one more. As she attempted the second free throw, there was a sensation in her left foot that forced her too miss again. Her team mate Melanie got a rebound.

"Jenny, shoot!" yelled Melanie as she passed it to Jenn. As she received the ball, the tingling sensation arose on both feet.

"hehe...hehehehehehehe..." she laughed. Jen dropped the ball and a player on the other team stole it, driving it down the court for a score.

"TIME OUT!" yelled the coach as his players huddled around.

"Jenny, what the hell are you doing???" he shouted. The whole while, Jeremy laughed inside. He had is hands in his pockets, where he had his index fingers pointed out.

As the team went back out on the court, the ball was inbounded to Jenn. Jeremy began to wiggle his index fingers around.

"hehe...hehehehehehehehehehehe" laughed jenny as she felt the tickling again. She lost the ball and it went out of bounds.

"Jen, What is your problem?!" said Shawna

"I don't know...somethings tickling my feet!" she said.

Shawna looked at her in a crazy way. Jenny started to play defense, and Jeremy began to slowly move his right index finger around in circles.

"HAHA....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" laughed Jenny as she went to the floor. She was freaked out. She didn't know why, but it felt like her feet were being tickled. She hated that too. The girls from the team would sometimes tickle her feet while she was changing at practice.

"please! stop hehehehehahahahaha!" she cried

The crowd was laughing as Jeremy stopped. She regained composure, and was given the ball again to bring it up the court. Once she got past half court..."tickle tickle tickle" thought Jeremy in his head as he scribbled his fingers around.

"AHHH!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" laughed jenny

"HEHEHEHEHE! TIME OUT! TIME OUT!!" she said as the ref blew his whistle.

The coach brought her out of the game and had the team trainer, Aaron, take a look at the problem.

"What's going on, Jen?" he said

"I don't know but it feels like something or someone is tickling my feet" she said

Aaron was confused. He removed her right shoe, and started removing the sweaty sock from her foot when Jeremy wiggled his right hand around.

"NAHAHAHA" Jenny kicked her foot. Aaron tried again.

"NO NO NO NO NO! THAT TICKLES! THAT TICKLES! THAT TICKLES! HAHAHAHAHA" yellped Jenn as Jeremy moved his fingers up and down.

Aaron was puzzled as he had Jen remove the sock her self. He took a look at her foot.

"Just don't tickle me" she said. Aaron agreed, but Jeremy didn't. He tickled in his pockets.

"HEY! HAHA! I told you not to tickle!" she cried.

"I'm not!" yelled Aaron.

"hahahahahahahaha! yes you! hahahahaha! you are! you are! thehehehehehehehehehahahahahaha!" laughed Jen.

Aaron put her foot down and was freaked out. He went to get more help. Meanwhile, during the game, a player from the opposing team hit the floor hard.

"AHHH" she yelled. Her wrist broke immediately. The crowd was quiet and players huddled around her. There was nothing but silence, until Jeremy decided to punish Jen.

"HEHE....HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA" she laughed. The crowd gasped as Jeremy used his pinky fingers like feathers.

"NO IM NOT HAHAHAHAHA LAUGHING AHAHAHAHAHAHA! AT HER IM HAHAHA! GETTING! HAHAHAHA! GETTING TICKLED! TEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" she giggled.

"YOU!" pointed the ref "OUTTA HERE!"

Jen was stunned. She didn't know what was going on. She started to cry as she left the gym with the assistant coach. Jeremy sat back and knew he just accomplished a dream, but what else could this tickle goo do for him?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back