• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tied and tickled by GF u/b (F/M!!!)

I really like what you're trying to do here, and I think you're off to a good start. I do have some recommendations, though.

1. I would skip the posing, flexing and the self-tickling. It just takes up valuable time and bandwidth.

2. While I can understand your desire for anonymity, I feel strongly that any time a face is blotted out, it ruins the clip entirely. My feeling is that if you really don't want to show the face, don't make the clip.

3. You might consider making clips with sound

4. Most Important. We really, REALLY need to be seeing more of the tickler. Try balance your focus on the victim with some focus on the tickler. While we need to see your face and reactions to her tickling, we also need to see her face to observe her emotions as well.

Best of luck, and thanks for sharing!

A good start

You might want to try a mask or a hood next time so we can see reactions but to keep you anonymous. I agree that sound is very important. Sometimes good sound is even better than the visuals.

Thanks for putting yourself out there.

JerryB

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back