• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Legend of the Pink Dragon (monster/multiple f)

well, this was more of a report than a story. i recommend a sequel where we actually c the girls experiecing their torment/entertainment

The narrative version you suggest is already in the works, and will follow in due course.

my sentiments exactly, tummy... should be very
interesting to see the actual tickling story
part, though...

J-dark

:) Nice introduction to this tale before we get down to the real business of tickling torture!

My present intention is a two part story developed from this premise. Part 1) The Dragon visits a lonely shepherdess. Part 2) The Dragon attacks the royal household.

I'm working on these and other stories, and will have them up as soon as possible (probably several weeks yet). A third part to the dragon story is possible, but depends on how much time I have.

Also in the works are:

-A sequel to the Tickle Worms of the Wild Wood.

-A story featuring the hundred-armed sea monster/tickle monster from Raggedy Ann and Andy, in 2 parts (first part written, second part in the works).

I would also be happy to consider requests, as long as you understand that it will be a while before I can get to them -- and as long as the requests match the kind of stories I write.

Wow... what can one say to such enthusiasm? :blush: I'm flattered, gratified, and encouraged to continue posting.

The Gazooks story is written, and will come along soon (I don't want to post everything too quickly, or I'll run out). The tk scene in the Raggedy Ann film also had a huge impact on me when I was a kid. I was fascinated by it for years.

The sequel to the Gazooks story is sketched, but not written, as are the sequel to the Worms of the Wild Wood and the two (so far) Pink Dragon stories. It takes time to actually put them in finished form, so they will continue to dribble out at a slow pace... but they will all come in time.

Thanks again for your support. I hope you and your girlfriend enjoy the next installments. Thanks also for your support of the unconventional format of the Pink Dragon narrative. I'm glad someone liked it as more than just a prelude to more graphic tales.

both of the stories you wrote were exalent. they both add a new twist to tickling. I saw the raggedy movie when I was young also, I dont remember how young but I was young enough. (Cartmans voice)"That movie has warped my fagile little mind" :cool: :) :D

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back