• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pushing Forward, Pushing Back, Then.. Pushing Away.. Each Other.. Forever?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip. They began by winning two of three games in Pittsburgh, before dropping two of three in both Chicago, and St Louis. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, against the teams from California.
While Mitch was away, his situation with Naomi continued to worsen. He had sleepless nights, and had volcanic instant message sessions with her on the computer, as well as screaming matches with her, on the phone. It was looking like the couple was headed for oblivion.
When Mitch arrived home on Sunday night, he was met by a rampaging Naomi. He started the conversation with her, with a direct question: "Tell me something, Australian, if I want out, like you seem to feel I do, why haven't I sent you a fuck off letter, or e-mail, or filed for divorce, huh? Why the fuck am I still here, if I dont want "US", the way you seem to claim?" Mitch taunted. "You haven't done it, because you already divorced me once, and you are worried about your image, Mitchell. You can't be Mister Perfect if you dump your marriage, to the same woman, twice. You seem to have this plan, to be as much of a fucking ass as you can to me, so that I will dump you, and so that little Mitch can feel great about little Mitch" Naomi shot back. "That's not true, Australian. Don't flatter yourself. If I really wanted out, I would have told you to go fuck yourself, long, long ago, and filed for divorce. I dont give a shit about my image. If people dont like me, I will retire. I'm still here because I still love you, Australian. Lord only knows why, but I know we have both invested over two decades in this marriage, and I dont want to see it fail. I dont want to see US fail. Do you get that, Australian??" Mitch said, firmly. "You "Love" me, American? That's a joke. When was the last time you showed me "Love"? "If you really "Love" me, like you say, then stop fucking saying it, and show me some of this "Love". I will not go on like this, Mitchell. I told you the last time you were home, even if it kills me, I will reach my breaking point, and dump you. It will happen. It's like you are asking for it, each day that you push my buttons. Let's sleep apart this time, and see if you can manage not to fucking push me to my breaking point. Then, maybe next time, we can work towards slowly putting ""US", back together" Naomi said. Mitch nodded in agreement, and went to the guest room, knowing he would have a long, hard road ahead of him.
The next night, the Good Guys opened their nine game homestand, with a game against the Giants. Kate Hudson was on the mound. Paradise got a three run homer from Ed Burns in the first, a lead that Kate Hudson made stand up, as she allowed six scattered hits, and struck out fifteen Giants, in a 3-0 whitewashing of San Francisco. Gil Bellows pitched the next night. He threw well, departing with a 2-1 lead. In the ninth, with a man on, Hayden gave up a homer, and the Giants never looked back, winning the game by a
3-2 score. Charlize Theron took the mound on Wednesday night. Paradise scored early and often, piling up seven runs. Charlize was brilliant, allowing three hits, and one run, in eight innings, to get credit for the Good Guys 7-1
victory.
Thursday was an off day. Mitch and Naomi did show up to counesling that day, where Naomi laid her cards on the table: "I told him that he is only staying so that he can push me enough, to make me be the one to leave him. Until he shows me otherwise, I have no choice but to believe this. Show me that I have reason to believe otherwise, Mitchell. You need to show me this, or I wont believe it" Naomi said.
San Diego came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was the starter. She struggled, but managed to stay in the game, in spite of allowing four runs in six innings. Paradise rallied from a 4-2 deficit in the sixth, to score three runs, and gain a 5-4 win. Rachel Leigh Cook lost an 8-4 game on Saturday night. Kate Hudson and Jake Peavy were the starters, on a sunny, humid, 88 degree, Paradise, Sunday, in front of a sellout. Hudson and Peavy pitched like Hudson and Peavy, as Kate allowed one run in eight innings, and Peavy shut the Good Guys out for seven innings. Paradise tied the game at
1-1 in the eighth, and finally won it in the tenth, on a base hit, with Amanda Bynes getting the win, in a 2-1, ten inning, Good Guy victory.
Los Angeles entered Paradise on Monday, for the final series of the homestand. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday night. He allowed two runs in six innings. The game was tied, 2-2 in the seventh, when the Good Guys scored three runs. The bullpen took over, and finished the game, for a 5-2 win. Charlize Theron took the ball on Tuesday night. Charlize made one bad pitch, a first inning three run homer, but it was enough of a mistake, to sink Paradise, who scored no runs that night, in a 3-0 defeat. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a sunny, hot, 89 degree Paradise day, in front of a sellout, on Wednesday afternoon. Neve got hit hard, allowing five runs in five innings. The Good Guys trailed, 5-3 in the fifth, before exploding for four runs. From there, with a 7-5 lead, Elmont Koehler used his bullpen, bringing in Naomi, Amanda Bynes, Hilary Duff, and finally Hayden, for an inning each. The relievers did their jobs, and the Good Guys thus had a 7-5 win, that completed a six and three homestand. On the surface, the crowd and the team were all smiles with the outcomes of the games. Beneath the surface, though, a potentially life altering problem existed between Mitch and Naomi was present, that, if not ironed out soon, would send their union into oblivion.
In the meantime, the team held its Saturday tickle party, following the loss to the Dodgers. The featured lee would be Weather Channel Meterologist Sharon Resultan. The tall blonde beauty was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club, in a bra and panties. Center Fielder Burns began the tickle on Sharon's neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEE! Working down, second baseman Russell was next, tickling Sharon on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she thrashed, and squealed:HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEEHEEE! Mpving down, third baseman Michael was the next ler, attacking Sharon on her hips, inner thighs, and knees, causing her legs to buck:HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHE! Finally, Mitch positioned himself at Sharon's feet. Mitch tickled Sharon's long, sexy, bare feet with fingers, two feathers, electric toothbrushes, and ice, over her soles and toes. Sharon went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and squealing with laughter, begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! I CANT TAKE IT! THE FEET ARE SO TICKLISH! I GIVE UP! NOOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the hot weather forecaster was untied.
On Thursday afternoon, Mitch was packed to leave on the road trip: "We've barely spoken to each other this whole week" Mitch said. "You know my position, Mitchell. I felt like there was nothing to say. It's either it is, or it isnt. I will be here when you get back, but, until you show me otherwise, I will continue to feel that you want me to make the move to leave" Naomi said. "Well, I dont" Mitch said. "Okay, Mitchell, then show me, dont tell me, show me, starting next time you are home" Naomi said firmly. Mitch nodded, picked up his suitcase, and headed out to the cab to take him to the airport.
So, it had been another rough homestand with serious trouble between the couple. Would things improve, or would Mitch and Naomi enter a state of oblivion? Those answers to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well it is a dark time for Mitch and Naomi but the Good Guys are at least holding together under the pressure. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, it was a dark time. Hopefully things will improve.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back