• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Meeting a mistress and part 1 of my first session (f/m)

ticklesub

This is a true story about a mistress I use to visit who indulged my tickling and long hair fetish. The first part concerns our ‘vibe each other out meeting ‘. It occurred in a restaurant and has very little to do with actual tickling beyond conversation. There is quite a bit about long hair fetish and some public play involved so if you are not into that skip to The first session part 1

She was about 5’ 7” tall slender but not skinny and had very silky reddish brown hair 2/3’s of the way down her back. We met online through her web site when I sent her an email describing my fetishes. She responded positively and we set up a pre-session meeting at a restaurant. She arrived in attractive street clothes and the server commented on her shoes. The server had her light blond hair in a long ponytail and the mistress had hers up in a bun secured with a couple of pins. We shared appetizers felt each other out through idle conversation and then discussed the specifics of our session. We discussed my fantasy about being the slave to a long haired woman who uses tickling, and bondage to dominate me. Tease & denial is another aspect of play I enjoy.
After a while I think she became comfortable with me and literally let her hair down and began to play with it. She ran her fingers through it several times then drew it around her shoulders. She watched my reaction closely and with a smile asked me how her hair looked. For a second I was literally speechless and that made her laugh. She continued to play with her hair and told me that she just shampooed it and it smelled really good. She told me to come closer and I leaned forwarded over the table towards her. She gathered up a handful of her hair and drew it across my face. She was right it smelled great and the tickling sensation over my nose, cheek, and lips was heavenly and maddening at the same time. I actually shuddered which made her laugh for a second time. She told me I was cute. I was mesmerized and oblivious to my surroundings but she noticed the server watching from just behind me. The server came around looked right at me then the mistress, pulled her ponytail over to the front began playing with it and said.
“So he likes longhair. I wish I had a guy to worship my hair like that.” A chill ran through me to the bone. This couldn’t have gone any better if it were staged. I’m sure my eyes were huge as they both began to laugh.
She then looked at me for only a second then back at the mistress flicked her hair back and said she was sorry and didn’t mean to intrude. The mistress told her it was fine and reached up and pulled her fingers through the girls ponytail drawing it back over to the front and said.
“You have beautiful hair. I’m sure there are plenty of ‘HAIR SLAVES’ out there for a lovely girl like you with such long silky hair.” She looked right at me and smiled when she stressed the words ‘HAIR SLAVE’. The server was taken aback for a second and gave a nervous laugh but did not leave. She kept looking at me and I was embarrassed. I was struggling to both meet her eyes and hide how turned on I was. The mistress picked up on this cue but did not let up.
She said to me.
‘Don’t you think she has beautiful hair.”
I looked up at the girl and the woman who was now my mistress and stammered something I’m sure was unintelligible in agreement. After an unnerving pause the girl laughed, pulled the hair tie that held her hair back out, shook her hair loose about her shoulders, looked down at me and said.
‘I hope so. Having a hair slave would be awesome.’
At this point she was called away to run food to another table. I looked at my new mistress as she sat smirking at me, playing with her long hair, and I thanked her profusely. She nodded and accepted my thanks. She then asked me some specific D/S questions about bondage, what tease & denial means to her, tickling, and hair worshipping. We discussed tributes ($) then set up an appointment time. I noticed the server had her hair back up when she was at a table near us but when she came back with the check it was down again.
My mistress told her it was much prettier down as I slipped a credit card into the check book. As we waited for her to come back I thanked my mistress again and like icing on a cake she pulled a brush from he purse and smiled at me as I watched her brush it out. When the server returned her hair was still down and she said.
“I thought he was your hair slave. Shouldn’t he be doing that?”
“Don’t worry he will be soon enough.” my mistress replied and they both laughed while I frankly squirmed a bit. The girl excused herself, we talked for a minute longer as I signed & tipped (huge), then we left together. On the way out the server held the door open for us and said to my mistress.
“Good luck with your HAIR SLAVE.”
“He’s my tickle slave too.” my mistress replied and as I looked back embarrassed the server burst out laughing shook her head and closed the door. I looked at my mistress red-faced and she smiled took my hand and asked me where my car was. I pointed to it and she led me there by the hand. We said goodbye and hugged. She reached up and grasped the back of my head and nuzzled her hair into my face for a good while then released me. It was very silky, very soft, and smelled intoxicating. In a daze I got into my car started it up and rolled down the window to say goodbye.
She looked around, pulled her hair down over one side and leaned into the open window of my car and drowned me in her hair again. She whispered into my ear.
“See you tomorrow hair slave.” then stepped back and waved as I pulled away. I saw the server watching from the entrance as I drove past. She smiled, and waved at me. I waved back and saw her laughing as I paused at the stop sign at the exit. I watched my mistress walk to her car as I gathered my composure. As she started her car up I drove off.
This is a true accounting and I had several sessions with her before I moved away for a better job. If you want to hear more let me know and as time permits I will write more about my experiences with her.

The first session part 1

This is a true accounting of the first session I had with a mistress who helped me explore among other things my tickling fetish. She seemed to have an innate understanding of my fetishes. At least when combined with a tease & denial theme.
She worked out of her home. Her property was In the suburbs. A two story house with a block building at the end of the driveway. Like a garage only without the big doors. I went to the main house and rang the bell but there was no answer. I started to go around to the back but then she opened a small door on the side of the block building and called me to her with a smile. She had a red silk robe on over her outfit. Her hair was up in a loose bun with a couple of long sticks holding it in place. She gave me a hug at the entrance and it was obvious she had just washed and dried it. It smelled wonderful. She then whispered in my ear.
“I hope your ready for this.”
I confessed that I was very nervous but ready. she gave me a reassuring smile and led me in. For a second I was captivated by what was inside but snapped out of it when I herd her bolt the door. I turned to her and she looked at me and said.
“We don’t want any interruptions. Now do we.”
I agreed as she took my arm and gestured towards a small freestanding closet adjacent to the entrance.
“Take your clothes off and put them in there,.” She said and ran her long nails down my back. I shuddered a bit which seemed to please her and began to disrobe for her. Once naked she removed her own robe revealing a satin corset with a matching skirt. She handed me the robe and told me to hang it on a hook by the door. Then she told me to kneel and took a key from the top of the cabinet and locked my clothes inside. I must have looked a little concerned because she smirked at me and said.
“You’ll get them back when I am done with you slave.”
This was the first real dominant thing she had said to me yet, and suddenly the anticipation of what she had planned exhilarated me. She then grabbed a pair of leather cuffs from a small table and stood close behind me. Her knees against my back and pulled my arms up over my head. She locked each wrist in a cuff while giving me a tour of her play space. As she called it. There was a bondage table in the center of the room, shackles dangling from the ceiling, a wooden cross on the wall, a bench with stocks at one end, and something that looked like a gymnastics horse at the other. On the walls hung all kinds of s/m devices. Once cuffed she motioned me towards the bench with the stocks. In very short order she had my feet secured, straps across my knees, and my wrists at my sides clipped to the bench. She then crouched down by my feet, laid her forearms over my shins, set her breasts against my soles, and said.
“I’m going to tickle you now. I’m going to tickle you feet, and we’re going to see just how ticklish you really are.” Then she leaned back and wiggled her fingers for me.
Her nails were long and she explored my soles and between my toes thoroughly. My reaction was immediate and I strained against my restraints.
“This is going to be fun.” she teased.
I’m not sure if it was the tickling or my animated reaction she enjoyed more. Mostly she used her long nails on my soles and instep. Drawing her nails In a slow meandering pattern from the top to the bottom of my soles and all along my arches Just below my ankles. Whenever she found an especially sensitive spot she lingered until she exhausted it then moved on to another only to go back again & again. She noticed that a spiraling technique work best along my arches first. I recall truthfully trying to pull my legs back during these parts of the session and her response.
She laughed out loud with glee and said.
“Oh this is prefect! I’m not going to get tired of this any time soon. Struggle all you want. Your not going anywhere.”
After a long time she finally stopped allowing me to catch my breath. Or at least that’s what I thought. She moved up the bench and stood straddling my legs. With her hands on her hips she looked down at me and said.
“That was the first part of todays tickle session. Now for a little teasing. Do you want me to let my hair down slave?”
“Yes please, Mistress. “ I replied already visible aroused.
“Beg.” she said simply and I did.
“Please mistress I beg you. Let your beautiful hair down. I really want to see it.”
She smiled and put her hands up to the sticks holding her hair captive and paused.
“Open your mouth.” she commanded. And I did.
She then slowly pulled each stick out. They were long even longer then chop sticks and it took a bit of time to get them all the way out. Once done she shook her head cascading her hair well below her shoulders. She leaned forwards letting it spill down into my face and the scent of freshly washed hair filled my nose. She then put the sticks in my open mouth and said with a whispering voice that tickled in my ear.
“That’s a good hair slave. Now don‘t drop them or I‘ll tickle your feet again.”
At this point she began to really tease me. Draping her long silky hair over me and burying my forehead in her satin covered cleavage. Just when I thought I couldn’t get any more turned on she pulled back and grasped the sticks in my mouth and said.
“Open” I did and she removed them saying.
“Good job slave. As a reward you get something special.“
she spun around, leaned back against me and began to grind her hair into my face. I don’t know how long this lasted but I was in heaven. It seemed every long strand of hair teased and tickled my face, neck, and chest. When I became a little too breathless and vocally aroused she stopped and stepped away from me.
“You are a TOTAL HAIR SLAVE. Aren’t you?” She laughed, watching me squirm.
She knelt down next to me, laid her elbow against my legs, and cocked her head into her hand. With the other hand she played with her hair, giggled to herself, and watched my ‘you know what’ turn blue with frustration and dance.
Every time I looked over at her she gave me an evil smile, gently shook her head and said.
“No.” Over and over again.
Now this was intense teasing and denial. She was so close to me. The sent of her hair filled my nose and her taunting voice filled my ears. But I was bound securely and could do nothing. For a while there I was mad with desire but after a time it subsided a bit.
At that point she stood and I looked up at her.
“I think I want you on the bondage table now. I want to see how ticklish those ribs and underarms are.”
She first released my wrists from the bench but quickly secured them behind my back.
“We wouldn’t want you touching yourself and spoiling my fun. Would we slave.” She said before releasing my legs and feet.
She had me sitting on the bondage table in no time and with some rope she tied my feet to one end . She then uncuffed my wrists and arched my arms up over the edge of the table and tied them to the upper part of the legs. With more rope she also tied my knees and elbows down. This immobilized me and completely exposed my inner thighs and underarms. She then leaned over me so her hair cocooned both of our faces. With her hair about my face like that I couldn’t see her hands and I jumped and burst out laughing when she started spiraling her nails under my arms. Her face was so close to me that through her long hair I could see in her eyes she was really enjoying herself. The sensation of her hair tickling my face and her nails dancing under my arms was wonderfully unbearable.
‘Slow tiny little circles.” she said.
“Tiny little circles.” she kept repeating. As she taunted my she would shimmy her head causing her hair to dance over my face, driving me crazy. The sensation was electric. It was overwhelming and torturous and yet This is why I was there. The closeness of her body astride my own, the sense of helplessness, the tips of her nails, the maddening strands of her hair, and her lilting taunts all coalesced into a delightful relentless torment. I have no idea how long it lasted but eventually after a while she threw her head back and smiled down at me. Then at a leisurely pace she worked her nails up and down my ribs, belly, and chest, always returning to my underarms. My most ticklish spot. She didn’t only use her nails though. She discovered that working my collar bone like a Vulcan and kneading the entire love handle area brought not only uncontrollable laughter to my lips but unintelligible begging as well.
Like before after a while she stopped the tickle torture long enough to start the hair teasing.
She climbed off of me and moved to a position at the head of the table, leaned over me, and put her hands behind her head draping her hair over my chest and neck. She then slowly pulled back drawing her hair over me. She then began to rock her head back and forth gliding her hair over my face. I twisted my head from side to side half trying to escape half trying to bury myself deeper. Her hair was so soft, so silky, and so fragrant. It was such a maddening turn-on. She noticed my squirming and said.
“You cant escape me hair slave. My hair is too long. I’m going to tease, and tickle, and dominate you with it forever.” I knew this was an exaggeration but at the moment she was doing exactly that and I loved it.
When she moved around the side of the table she spent some time dragging her hair along my upper body. Whenever I became lost in her hair she would bring me back with her long nails tickling me mercilessly.
After a while she tossed her hair back off of me. I must have looked like I was in a daze because she asked me if I was alright. I told her I was feeling lightheaded but really good at the same time and she said.
“Perfect because I’m not done with this table yet.”
She then climbed up onto it again and knelt down between my knees and smoothed out her hair with her hands.
She looked down at me and said.
“Oh, look at this. You are totally turned on again.” She then fell forwards on all fours so that her hair fell all about my face again. For some reason her hair really tickled this time and I started to laugh. I guess she had completely worn down my resistance by now. I was like putty. Noticing this she laughed and said.
“You are in so much trouble. I might just tickle you to death my hair. Poor slave. So helpless. So ticklish.”
This sort of teasing turns me on more then anything and I literally began to beg her for mercy. When I started to beg she began to slowly move her way down from my face to my chest. Lower and lower she went. Her long silky hair gliding over me. Tickling me. Driving me mad all over again. When she reached her destination she hovered for a while She tickled my inner thighs with her nails at the same time and I though I was going to explode. It was then that she pulled back, plunged her fingers into her hair, smiled, and like before said.
“No.”

We were a little more then half way through the session at this point and as time permits I will tell the rest. Though I don’t think anyone reading this could possible enjoy it as much as I did I hope there’s something in it for you all.

A wonderful account! Thanks for sharing the details of your restaurant meeting and your session with us. Do post the rest of it when you have the time. :D

Excellent story so far. You share the same fetishes I do, all 3. Any chance on finding out who this wonderful mistress is?

retired

Sadly she retired over a year age. She had a web site but it is closed down. I sessioned with her for over a year and when she told me she met someone and was retiring I wished her the best and thanked her for our sessions.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back