• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How to Torture a Tickler (?/?)

Masked_tickler

TMF Poster
Just a little something for the weekend. Remember, it's just a story, stuff like this really doesn't happen...or does it.

How to Torture a Tickler

Anthony was an average likable guy, he kept to himself mostly. He didn’t have many hobbies aside from one very special pastime that he indulged in and that was his fetish for tickling women. Around the office Anthony would always look at the other females in the office especially at what shoes they would wear. He would sit at his desk and daydream about tickling them senseless. He had this fetish for many years and it was only enhanced by the invention of the Internet. He now spent hours surfing through the tickling web sites and would peep through chat rooms looking for others with a tickling interest. Often times Anthony made himself annoying to other female chatters by persistently wanting to tickle them even after they asked him to stop. It was about 6 months ago when he peeped into a chat room and started chatting with a female, she disclosed to him that she was a Dom/Mistress. They spent the next month chatting about his interest and about hers. She told him that she had her own business not too far from where he lived, with people that she dominated, when he asked if she ever tickled females she told him that it was her favorite thing to do.

Anthony checked up and found the address of her business and actually took a drive by one weekend. Sure enough it looked like it was legitimate. After that whenever they chatted Anthony would ask her if he could come by and tickle her. Mistress Vicki as she called herself would explain to Anthony that SHE was the Dom and was the one that enjoyed being in control. Over the next several months Anthony persisted in his chats with Mistress Vicki, he would beg and plead with her to let him tickle her at her business. Vicki started to become annoyed with Anthony and expressed this to him. Anthony apologized to her, but explained that he couldn’t help himself, tickling women was just something he loved to do. Mistress Vicki accepted his apology and seemed to understand his situation. She offered to let him come over to her business one day and that she would give him a tour of the place. This made Anthony’s heart skip a beat. He thought that maybe just maybe she would consent to let him live out his fantasy and tickle a woman senseless, if not maybe she would let him give a little tickle to one of her female clients. Vicki told him to come by her place Friday at 5:00 p.m.

Anthony thanked her intensely, this was Saturday night and he would have to wait the whole week before his fantasy would come to life. The week passed slowly for Anthony, he fantasized about tickling and the various contraptions and restraints that would be used. Friday rolled around, Anthony went into work early so that he could leave early and get ready for his appointment. The day dragged on and finally 3:00 came and Anthony bolted out of the office and raced home. Anthony showered and changed, he dressed casually as Mistress Vicki had instructed him to. He eagerly watched the clock, he had the drive timed down so he could arrive precisely at 5:00. He jumped in his car and sped off, he arrived at the somewhat abandoned mini mall where Vicki’s business was. There were 7 connected buildings and there were only 3 that were actually occupied now, a tattoo shop and an oriental foods market and on the far corner was the office space that Vicki had. Anthony pulled around and parked in back, he came around to the front, which consisted of several glass windows that had been painted black. From looking at the place you would never suspect what went on behind those windows. He reached for the glass door and saw the small sign that had simply the hours of operation and a notice that no one under the age of 21 was allowed. Anthony’s hands began to sweat.

As he stepped inside, he was impressed by what he saw. A front desk with a young woman sitting there with a pleasant smile on her face, there were several chairs and magazines setting on a small coffee table. He stepped up to the young woman at the reception desk.

“Hi you must be Anthony right?” she politely asked

“yes…Yes I am.” Anthony replied with a now dry mouth

“Mistress Vicki said that you might be stopping by. She’s with someone right now, she asked me to have you wait her for her. Can I get you something to drink, Coffee, Tea, some wine?” she said

“Some tea would be nice…if its not too much trouble.” Anthony replied as he rubbed his sweaty palms on his pants legs.

“Oh, no trouble at all. Please have a seat I’ll bring it to you.” She replied

Anthony turned to have a seat, he watched as the young woman stood and walked to a small room behind the reception desk. He looked down and saw she was wearing a pair of sexy high-heeled strapy sandals, she wore a silver ankle bracelet and a toe ring. He started to get aroused, but calmed himself down so as not to put himself in an embarrassing situation. On the coffee table were several Magazines, mostly BDSM stuff, and one Tickling Magazine that Anthony already had, but it was a good one.

As Anthony reached for the Magazine the young woman came back in with his tea. Anthony quickly drew back his hand away from the magazine, not wanting to reveal his interest. The young woman sat the cup of tea down on the coffee table and smiled. She reached over and took the Ticking Magazine and handed it to Anthony.

“Here, this is one of My favorites.” She said with a smile

She turned and walked back to the reception desk and sat down. It was a good thing too because when she handed Anthony the Magazine and smiled everything seem to stand at attention. Anthony sat there with the magazine on his lap covering his excitement, he took the tea with one had and took several sips trying his best to control his anticipation. Several minutes passed, Anthony finished off his tea, he started to feel rather warm all over. Anthony fanned himself with the magazine and then turned to the young woman.

“Is it warm in here to you?” he asked

The young woman looked up, “No, I don’t think so, but let me see what the temperature is in here.”

She stood and went around behind the reception desk again. Anthony’s excitement had died down and he felt very relaxed. He put the Magazine down on the table and leaned back in his chair, he closed his eyes for what he thought was just a second.

As Anthony started to wake up he couldn’t see, he had some kind of blindfold on. He tried to move but couldn’t, he could tell he was sitting upright on the floor. His legs had been tied together and were straight out in front of him. What really scared him was that all his clothes had apparently been removed, and he had some sort of gag in his mouth. All he could tell he was wearing was some speedo style underwear that even in his relaxed state were 2 sizes too small. He couldn’t move his arms or hands either, though they seemed to be resting on some kind of table directly in front of him as well. Fear started running through his mind, thoughts of him being used as Mistress Vicki’s toy didn’t really appeal to him. There’s no telling what she would do to him as helpless as he was. Anthony struggled in vain to try and free himself or at least remove the blindfold to get a better idea of his surroundings. Occasionally he could hear a slight moan coming from somewhere in the room.

Then he heard a door open and someone came into the room. Anthony could hear a sexy woman’s giggle, he could sense the person getting closer to him. Then from right beside him he heard her voice.

“Well Anthony, are we all ready for your tour?” she said with s sinister giggle

Anthony gave a muffled reply, “Mphpg Aphm!”

Suddenly the blindfold was removed, as Anthony’s eyes adjusted the first thing that caught his attention wasn’t Mistress Vicki standing beside him, it was the pair of lovely lightly tanned barefeet that hung down in front of him. As his eyes focused further he could see that they belonged to an attractive young blonde that was hanging from the ceiling by her wrists. Her arms were slightly apart and her wrists were in large padded cuffs, she wore only lavender colored panties and bra. Her ankles were in similar padded cuffs that had been connected to a chain that was bolted to the table his arms rested on. As he looked on in amazement he took note that his elbows rested on a small table that was bolted to the floor, there were straps holding his forearms down at the elbows and across the palms of his hands preventing him from moving his arms. His palms were facing up with the strap across them, just inches above his fingers were the young blonde’s dangling feet, her big toes were tied back to the cuffs around her ankles leaving her feet in a perfect “L” shape. No matter how hard he tried he couldn’t get his fingers close enough to touch the woman’s feet. Mistress Vicki spoke and snapped him back to reality.

“See anything you like Anthony?” she asked

Anthony turned his head quickly to look at Mistress Vicki, “mgph amphrg” he muttered through the gag.

Looking back up to the young blonde he could see that she too was blindfolded and was wearing some kind of large headphones.

“Don’t worry, Michelle can’t see or hear anything right now.” Vicki said

Anthony looked back over at Mistress Vicki, she wore black vinyl panties and matching Bra with the breast area cut out exposing her ample breasts and nipples. She also wore a feathered black Mardi Gras mask covering her eyes. She was a tall woman about 6’0” with auburn hair. She wore high heel pumps and her nails were long and painted a crimson red. She stood next to Anthony and began to verbally tease him.

“Mmm doesn’t Michelle have lovely feet? And those cute little toes couldn’t you just tickle them to death?” she teased

Anthony tried to wiggle his fingers and then gave Vicki a pleading puzzled look. Michelle just hung there not moving very much. Vicki looked back down at Anthony.

“Aww, isn’t that a shame, you can’t move your fingers. You think she’s ticklish?” she asked Anthony

“Umgph.” He replied nodding his head

Mistress Vicki squatted down beside the table right next to the helpless feet. Reaching her long nails in she started wiggling her fingers not yet touching the soft stretched soles. Michelle could sense something was going on, but didn’t know what.

“Is anyone there?” Michelle asked

Anthony was going crazy watching Mistress Vicki taunt not only Michelle, but taunting himself as well.

“tickletickletickle” Vicki teased as she lightly grazed her fingernails on Michelle’s smooth soles

Michelle instantly squealed and burst into pleading laughter.

“EEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeHAHHAHAHAHAH NO NO DON’T TIIIIIIIICKLE HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA OH PLEASE AHAHAHHAHA”

“Awww, I think someone’s feet ARE very ticklish. Hehehe.” Vicki teased.

Anthony struggled and tried desperately to extend his fingers to make contact with Michelle’s feet.

“Poor Anthony, can’t quite reach these delicious ticklish feet can you?” Mistress Vicki taunted still tickling Michelle’s soles

“NO NO MISTRESS AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA DON’T TICKLE AHAHHAHAHA MEEEEEEEEEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA PLEEEEEEEASE!”

“You see, I couldn’t let you come here and tickle my clients, your not my employee and that wouldn’t be right. I just thought it would be fun to let you come and see what I get to do here.” Vicki explained

Mistress Vicki tickled and teased Michelle’s poor soles for several minutes. Anthony could only sit and watch the torture unable to lend any assistance. The excitement was swelling inside him, as were other things. His tied legs extended out under the table, he kicked them every once in a while. Mistress Vicki looked down and saw his barefeet tied together.

“Aaaaaaaanthony, who do you think is more ticklish? Michelle? Or YOU!” Vicki said holding down the top of Anthony’s ankles.

Anthony’s eyes became wide with a look of shock. Vicki started to giggle and lowered her wiggling fingers down to his helpless feet and just before making contact she stopped and stood up.

“hehehe, sorry I couldn’t do that to You…not yet at least.” She said stepping behind him

Michelle hung limp catching her breath and still pleading through her giggles.

“hehehehehe no more ahhahhehehehehe please Mistress hahahahahaha”

Vicki returned shortly again standing beside Anthony still with a pleading look in his eyes. Vicki was hiding something behind her back, but Anthony didn’t know what.

“I’ll let you in on a little secret about Michelle. She can’t stand to be tickled, but what’s worse she jets sooo wet when her toes are tickled. I just love to see how wet I can get her. Watch.” Mistress Vicki said revealing a long pointed feather.

Squatting back down next to Michelle’s feet, Mistress Vicki started running the feather back and forth across the tops of Michelle’s toes. Michelle begged and pleaded again with renewed strength.

“OH OH NO PLEEEEASE NOT THAT!! AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA OH OH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA MISTRESS NOT THE TOESSSS!”

This went on for several minutes, Michelle struggled and laughed as Vicki tickled the tops and underneath the toes. Vicki paused for a second then spread Michelle’s toes and started flicking the feather in-between each toe. Anthony was almost in tears, his underwear had stretched to almost the breaking point.

“HEHEHEHEEHHEEHE OH OH OH HEHEHEHEHEHEEH STOP MISTRESS AHHAHAHA NO MORE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OH PLEASE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.”

Anthony watched the torture and saw that Michelle had a slight trace of a wet spot on her panties. Mistress Vicki noticed this as well.

“Mmm see I told you she just Looooooves this. Lets see how bad we can make it for her.” Vicki said with and evil look in her eyes.

Leaning over Vicki took one of Michelle’s feet and looked at Anthony; Vicki started to suck on Michelle’s toes as her fingers tickled the sole. Anthony was going crazy, and Michelle was laughing and moaning from her ticklish torment.

“AAaAAAHAhAHAH MMMMMAHAHAOHOHOHOHOHHHOA AAHHHAHAHAHAHAH OH MISTRESS AHAHAHHA PLEEASE AHAHAHHAAHA OH AHHAHHEHEHHEHEHEHE.”

Anthony looked up, his forehead sweating. Michelle’s wet spot had grown twice the size it was before. Anthony had also something growing. He whimpered and whined through his gag.

Mstmphsssssss Arghphh mphheee.”

“Aww poor Anthony, all this fun tickling and you can’t help. Hmm looks like Michelle’s not the only one getting excited here. hehehe.” Mistress Vicki said as she saw Anthony’s bulging speedo’s

She continued tormenting Michelle’s other foot now. Michelle tried desperately to rub her legs together or something to increase her arousal. Mistress Vicki saw this and stopped sucking the toes and started and all out tickling again on Michelle’s soles. This threw Michelle off guard totally.

“Tickletickletickletickle,” Vicki taunted.

“Come on Anthony, help me tickle her! Hehehe,” she teased Anthony

What Anthony didn’t see was one of Mistress Vicki’s associates entering the room from behind him. Suddenly, a cloth was placed over his face and with a couple of inhales he slumped over on the table.

When he awoke later, he found himself in another room. This time he was standing, again there was a taller platform infront of him with a clear glass top. His arms were strapped to the sides and his legs were strapped to each leg of the platform. On the other side of the table stood a woman with long straight dark hair, her arms tied over her head and her breasts rested on the platform. She wore dark burgundy panties and her legs were also tied to the legs of the platform. This time She had a ball gag in her mouth. Anthony’s hands were on each side of her breasts and armpits, again just out of fingers reach. Anthony smiled at her and tried diligently to wiggle his fingers and tickle her. But it was no use his fingers just wouldn’t reach, but he could see the fear in the woman’s eyes as he tried, all she could do was squeal through the gag and try to twist from side to side.

The door opened again and Mistress Vicki entered.

“I see we are awake from our little nap.” She remarked

“What are you trying to do to me?” Anthony asked

“I’m just giving you a tour like I promised hehehe.” Vicki replied stepping over behind the bound woman.

“I knooooooow how you love tickling, I thought I’d just show you some of the fun around here.” She said

“This is Lisa, she’s ticklish too, care to guess just where?” Vicki said running her fingers through Lisa’s long dark hair.

Lisa only whimpered through her gag and shook her head in disapproval.

“NO, you wouldn’t do this to me again. Come ON that’s just mean!” Anthony said

“Hahaha yes I am and Yes it certainly is.” Vicki replied removing a couple of the short feathers from her Mardi Gras mask.

Vicki leaned forward pressing Lisa’s body against the platform. Reaching her hands around and under the legs of the platform she started twirling and flicking the feathers against Lisa’s bare tummy.

“Lisa Loves her tummy tickled. Don’t you Lisa.” Mistress Vicki said as Lisa burst into muffled laughter.

“MPHAHAMHMAAHAHMMHMHHPHPHMHPHMPMHMH NOOOHOHOMHMHMHHMH”

Anthony watched through the glass as Vicki tickled and teased Lisa’s tight tummy. Lisa bounced and laughed. Vicki was having too much fun watching Anthony suffer, as Lisa was tickle tortured. Lisa shook her head back and forth and squealed each time Vicki flicked the feathers in her belly button.

“Doesn’t this look like fun Anthony? Hehehe” Vicki taunted
“YES, HAHAHA I want to tickle her PLEASE!!” Anthony begged

“Well, that’s up to Lisa. Lisa can Anthony Tickle you too?” She asked knowing Lisa couldn’t answer

“NMMPHOOO MPHTIFKLM PHME!” Lisa tried to reply shaking her head back and forth as Vicki kept tickling her tummy.

“Oh, come on let Anthony tickle you. He loves to tickle sooo bad.” Vicki taunted further

Anthony tried desperately to tickle Lisa’s sides. Vicki stopped tickling with the feathers looking at Lisa as she gasped for air she set the feathers on top of the platform.

“You know Anthony, Lisa has a real bad ticklish spot. Want to know where?” Vicki asked looking back and forth at Lisa as Lisa started shaking her head back and forth frantically.

“Where? Where’s the spot? Please tell me.” Anthony replied wanting desperately to get his fingers on one of the two women before him.

“Shall I tell him Lisa?” Vicki asked

Lisa just continued to shake her head and moan because she knew Mistress Vicki was going to tell anyway and tickle her there.

“Well, OK I’ll tell him.” Reaching her long nails up and placing the index finger of each hand on the sides of Lisa’s breasts.

Anthony could see the tears form in Lisa’s eyes at what she knew was coming next. Mistress Vicki started dragging her nail along the sides of Lisa’s breasts back and up towards her armpits. Lisa started bucking wildly as Vicki started wiggling all her fingers in Lisa’s armpits.

“Lisa has the most ticklish breasts and armpits of anyone I’ve ever seen. Tickle tickletickle.” Vicki taunted.

Anthony watched and went weak in the knees as Lisa bounced up and down as little as she could. Vicki giggled and tickled down and out to the sides of the breasts. Anthony flexed and wiggled his fingers trying to pretend he was tickling her, but it wasn’t the same.

“MNOOOOOOOHHHAOAPAPPHPPHPHMPPMHHHGMMMMMMMM” Lisa laughed, tears rolling down her cheeks.

“Come on Anthony, tickle Lisa ahhaha Tickle her come on you know you want to.” Vicki taunted

Vicki picked up the feathers again and started twirling then around and over Lisa’s breasts. Lisa tossed her head back and laughed through the gag.

“MHHHHAHAHAMHMHMHMEMEMEMHHHHHHHMHMMAMAAAAAAAMNOOOMMRPHMAHAMMHMHMAMAAMMAM”

“Lisa likes feathers, she likes them loooooong and stiff don’t you Lisa?” Vicki teased.

Lisa knew what Vicki was talking about, she looked down through the glass top and saw Anthony’s enlarged underwear. Lisa closed her eyes tight then opened them looking right into Anthony’s eyes as she continued to laugh. Vicki stopped tickling for a brief second as she took the gag out of Lisa’s mouth. Lisa never broke her laughing stride though.

Vicki took the feathers and flicked them rapidly across Lisa’s nipples, as they became erect.

“Oh yes, Lisa likes them long and stiff, don’t you sweetie hehehe” She teased more

Vicki knew what that was doing to Lisa, getting her aroused with no form of relief. Vicki took one hand and reached down between Lisa’s legs and ran her nails over Lisa’s panties this made Lisa go weak in the knees as she let out a moaning giggle. Anthony’s chest had become wet with perspiration, he could see what Vicki was purposely doing to Lisa and himself. He started to get a little frustrated with Vicki now.

“OK that’s enough! Stop you are just being mean.” She said

Vicki just looked at Anthony, “OH, think I’m mean do you? Well, perhaps you should rest now.”

With that Mistress Vicki’s assistant came in and placed the cloth over his face and he fell asleep again. Vicki finished teasing Lisa tickling her between her legs with her fingers while she teased her breasts with the feathers.

Later, Anthony woke again, this time what he saw frightened him most of all……

What in the world could frighten poor Anthony so bad?

I'll tell you how to torture a tickler. Don't give a ticklee to tickle.

bruuuuutal!!

Oh, I could think of a way, in the story at least.
Having Mistress Vicki there, next to him, tied
down as well, within reach, telling him how very
ticklish SHE is... and not being able to get to
her.

J-dark

Why, the character I'm most like is...

<P>What a cunning piece of work! (Whoops! Phew! Nearly a Freudian slip there!)Considering that most of the efforts here are simple
wish fulfillments for(presumably) male hetero writers and readers, the hot and sour dynamic of your tale is sure to provoke interesting debate.<P>
<P>There are (at least)two protagonists in this tale: Anthony and
Vicki, and while I'm sure some readers identify with BOTH of them (from various perspectives), others will more strongly see themselves in one or the other, in some cases regardless of the sex of the character. Oh, I know that's true of any tale to some degree (And who
among us hasn't downloaded a story and, then, ah, customized it to
suit one's sexual orientation or preferred sexual role?).<P>
<P>But, I'll wager this story appeals to a number of readers who
yawn through many another post, and interests an audience of folks who
usually would not agree on what makes a story exciting. I'll also bet
this one turns up on sites where most tickle tales fail to tread.<P>
<P>Anyway, I can't think of another story on this Forum which portrays
the frustration of being helpless to personally fulfill a fantasy as something itself perversely and unbearably exciting. And I'd love to hear from Mia and others Doms about whether such a scenario is old hat in their circles--or
something new that they're eager to try on some, ah, willing Forum member.<P>
<P>Hey, who knows? This might be the birth of THE (not) TICKLING
MEDIA FORUM...<P>

That was just plain cruel! :sowrong:

but a GREAT STORY nonetheless! :D :p

...time for a sequel?!?! :cool:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back