• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My first session part 2 (f/m)

ticklesub

This is a continuation of my last post
'meeting a mistress and part 1 of my first session'.
It is an f/m theme combined with long hair fetishism and tease & denial.
If people let me know they like this accounting I will contribute more.
To recap:
She had tickled me in stocks, drowned me in her long silky hair, teased me to the point of madness, and taunted me as I struggled in my bonds and begged for relief. She stretched me out on a bondage table. My wrists, elbows, knees, and feet secure and mercilessly tickled me. She climbed on top of me and relentlessly tickled and teased me to a fevored pitch again stopped and said.

My first session part2
“No.” With a chuckle she leaned forward from where she knelt between my legs onto her hands and began to lightly shimmer the tips of her hair over me. I was on fire. This was enough to keep me going but not enough to bring me over the edge. I was writhing in my restraints and kept trying to thrust my hips up to get more but my bonds held me fast.
“Struggle for me.” she taunted lowering her head. She began to drape her silky hair over me.
“Come on baby. Just a little bit more.”
I began to moan and plead with her at this point and with an mocking look of pity she pulled back and said.
“Awww! Too slow. Too late.”
She then began to work her long nails along my upper thighs. I went ballistic.
This was very intense tickle torture and teasing and in my mind I went blank. All I knew was the intense sexual energy and the overwhelming tickling sensations coursing from her through me like a live wire. I have no idea how long this lasted. I remember flashes of her focusing on her work and looking down at me with very bright eyes and a huge grin on her face.
I also remember a lot of breathless begging and the taunting lilting sound of her voice.
“No.” over and over again.
After who knows how long she relented. She settled into a random grazing of my thighs, belly, and sides with her nails as a ‘cool down’. This still had me twitching in my bonds but I could catch my breath. I was very light headed and for a few fleeting moments I slipped into a daze. I came to myself quickly though, to the site of her hovering over me.
“Are you with me?” she asked and I confirmed that I was.
“That was intense. Your face was beet red. You’re still really turned on. What are you going to do all tied up and helpless in my dungeon?”
She moved along my right side her leg crossed over me. She drew her hair over to one side and draped it over my face. Propping her head up on one hand. With her free hand she smoothed her hair over my face. It’s silky texture and scent engulfed my senses.
“Lie still, don’t move or I’ll tickle your pits again.” She cautioned. For a long while she played with her hair. Smoothing it over the contours of my face.
“My long hair is very silky. Isn’t it slave.” she whispered in my ear.
Silky, soft, luxuriant, beautiful came to mind among other words.
“Yes mistress.” was all I could say.
“Good hair slave, good tickle slave. Do you love your mistress?”
“Yes . Yes I do love you.”
She stopped teasing me with her hair and began to draw her nails along my right underarm.
“You didn’t call me mistress slave.”
Through the laughter I begged.
“I’m sorry mistress. Please mercy mistress. Mercy, mercy, mercy mistress. Please mistress. Mistress, mistress, MISTRESS. STOP.”
She laughed and punished me for a bit then said.
“Are you truly sorry slave. You are helpless and I can punish you with tickle tortures all night long if I think you need it.”
“I’m very sorry mistress. You are my MISTRESS and I am your slave.”
“My tickle slave. My hair slave.”
“I am your total slave mistress. Whatever you want.”
She laughed at this and said.
“That’s right . Now you understand.”
During my little punishment and this exchange I struggled so much her hair slid off my face and went everywhere.
“Look what a mess you made of my hair.” she said climbing on top of me and straddling my chest. Looking up at her I could see her hair was disheveled .
“It needs a brushing .” She said climbing off of me. Without her body pressed up against or on top of me the air in her dungeon was cool on my skin. She disappeared from my field of vision for a second and returned with a brush and stood next to me brushing out her hair. She got most of the major tangles out and stopped.
“That pretty girl with the long blond hair at the restaurant said since you are my hair slave you should be doing this. “
“Yes mistress. I remember and I would love to brush your hair.”
At this point the sexual energy was still high but I had calmed down considerably. She looked me over and recognized that.
“I’m going to untie you now” she said leaning over me and looking down into my eyes.
“Remember your place or I’ll tie you back up and really punish you.”
“I understand mistress.”
She untied my feet first. Tickling my feet at the same time and warning me against moving.
I held still as best I could as she unhurriedly released my knees, and elbows. Before releasing my wrists she lingered at my armpits for a good while making me tell her how beautiful she was and how humble a slave I was.
Once released she lead me to a chair and had me kneel behind her. With brush in hand I combed out her long silky hair. It really was beautiful and as I worked we talked.
“Did you enjoy yourself slave?” she asked
“Yes mistress very much. Did you?”
“Oh yes. You are fun to dominate. I like tickling and teasing you. Go slower. Start at the top and pull the brush through the length of my hair.” She ordered and I complied.
“Does that feel good mistress?”
“That girl at the restaurant was right. Having a hair slave is awesome. That feels very good slave.”
I brushed her hair till it was smooth and shiny. We discussed other small talk like things for a good while. Afterwards, when she was satisfied, she motioned for me to stop.
“I have a slave who cleans the dungeon after sessions but not my brush. She made me clean her brush before unlocking my clothes. At the door we hugged and I left feeling exhilarated and calmed, aroused and exhausted all at the same time. There is no need for me to explain what I did when I got home. I will say that I slept very well that night.

This is an honest accounting of my first session with this mistress. It lasted just over 3 hours. I was somewhat sore for a couple of days afterwards due to the prolonged bondage but none the worse for the ware. The next session occurred in a hotel room as she was relocating her dungeon to a new facility. It was also a very intense session and we went out to the lobby for drinks afterwards. By coincidence there was a swingers party going on at the hotel at the same time and so there was a lot of older, somewhat fat and unattractive people casting a very surreal environment over the end of the evening. None of them participated in our play but were open to our relationship.
Again as time permits I’ll describe that night as well

Sounds like you had a wonderful time. :xpulcy: Thanks for sharing the experience with us. :D

Will you be seeing her often?

Excellent story. Awesome detail in both parts. I can picture being there. Lucky you.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back