• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FF/M tickling Sideways Stories from Wayside School

Jenna L.

TMF Regular
In the book Sideways Stories from Wayside School, a couple of girls tickle a boy.

The boy, Jason, tells the teacher that a girl Joy, is chewing gum in class. The teacher says that she'll have to put Joy's name on the chalkboard, but Jason jumps out of his seat and says, That's OK, I'll do it." (Gee does he really deserve his fate or what?)

So the girl puts her gum in his seat. He sits down, and he realizes that he's stuck. After trying to pull him out of his seat, the teacher decides to go to get a bucket of ice water to throw it on him to get the gum to be less sticky.

Jason sees two girls, Allison and Rondi, leering at him and realizes that something is up. He begs the teacher not to leave him alone with the girls (LOL, he so put himself in this situation.) As the teacher leaves, the book says that Allison and Rondi "jump up and tickle Jason, and he laughs until his hair turns purple."

The girls get back to their seats just as the teacher is returning. She dumps the ice water on him, but, when it doesn't help, she decides that they need to cut his pants off.

Then Joy says that she can get him loose by kissing him. He says, "No, DON'T LET HER KISS ME,MRS.,JEWLS ,THROW WATER ON ME ,TICKLE ME,CUT OFF MY PANTS, BUT DON'T LET HER KISS ME!"

She ends up kissing him, and he falls down free from the gum. What an embarrassing experience for him to go through, but he deserved it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back