• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Last Laugh: Jacinthe and her restrained toes in deep trouble (2 free clips)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone,

Here are the previews for my two latest clips. They basically form a single scene, but it was too long to release as just one clip. A few minutes into the scene, Jacinthe's toes are tied in a really neat way, totally restraining her feet. Also, she's clearly more ticklish than before, perhaps because she needed a warm-up period to reach her full potential.

In the first clip she gets it from Caroline alone, who's become really good at finding her weak spots. But in the second clip, Jacinthe's girlfriend Melissa joins in, if only her hands (you don't see her face), taking care of the feet while Caro concentrates on the upper body.

This is only my personal opinion, and I may be a little biased, but I believe these two clips form one of the best scenes I've filmed so far. It's certainly one of my favorite. It's also the most intense scene of Last Laugh Chet. I'd say it's worth checking out.

By the way, I've started using the Clips4Sale/Videos4Sale mailing list feature. So if you'd like to get updates about new "The Last Laugh" releases by email, just me know by writing me at [email protected], and I'll add your email address to the list. Please specify which store(s) you're interested in, as I sell both tickling and foot videos.

Please note that while the previews are 320x240, the actual pay clips are 640x480.

Last edited:
I forgot to mention that I also released two "repacked" clips from the Last Laugh Kappa series. One combines the clips that feature Dalia as the ticklee, while the other one is all about Kate. I've attached the original Kappa preview.

Hello everyone,

Here are the previews for my two latest clips. They basically form a single scene, but it was too long to release as just one clip. A few minutes into the scene, Jacinthe's toes are tied in a really neat way, totally restraining her feet. Also, she's clearly more ticklish than before, perhaps because she needed a warm-up period to reach her full potential.

In the first clip she gets it from Caroline alone, who's become really good at finding her weak spots. But in the second clip, Jacinthe's girlfriend Melissa joins in, if only her hands (you don't see her face), taking care of the feet while Caro concentrates on the upper body.

This is only my personal opinion, and I may be a little biased, but I believe these two clips form one of the best scenes I've filmed so far. It's certainly one of my favorite. It's also the most intense scene of Last Laugh Chet. I'd say it's worth checking out.

By the way, I've started using the Clips4Sale/Videos4Sale mailing list feature. So if you'd like to get updates about new "The Last Laugh" releases by email, just me know by writing me at [email protected], and I'll add your email address to the list. Please specify which store(s) you're interested in, as I sell both tickling and foot videos.

Ouch ! That position looks uncomfortable.

Ouch ! That position looks uncomfortable.

Not to her. Some models do find even standard toe bondage to be uncomfortable, which is why I don't use it all the time. But Jacinthe was just fine with it. She didn't complain even once. Her feet and toes are pretty strong and flexible. Frankly, the only discomfort she felt was from the tickling (and that, I must admit, was pretty bad). Otherwise I wouldn't have left her toes tied like that for so long.

simply the best !!!!

your vids are bottom line, the best on the net. !!!!!! your ladys are always the real deal and not faking it ! and there girl next door look just drives me wild ! my friend whos said he didnt have a intrest at all in womens bare feet or tickling just changed his mind when i let him look at these two new preview clips ! he said " now i see why you have such a big foot and female tickling fetish "! this stuff you just showed me is totaly awsome ! i like this too !!! well there ya go !! please just keep doing what your doing dont change a thing ! you got it down perfect in my own opinion !!! thank you so much !!!!

I love it. So helpless with the tender spots available and so easy to tickle. Cant wait to download. :bouncybou

my friend whos said he didnt have a intrest at all in womens bare feet or tickling just changed his mind when i let him look at these two new preview clips ! he said " now i see why you have such a big foot and female tickling fetish "

So you made a convert, or at least made him understand why you like this sort of thing, huh? Good job! Glad I could help.

I have to say that looked like a lot of fun

You are without a doubt amongst the Top 3 Tickling/Foot companies!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back