• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kristin Lee's Dungeon of Reversal (ff/f)

fonzieluck

TMF Regular
:bouncybouDungeon of Reversal Preview Clip

The clip where dungeon master Kristin is tickling a victim, and gets tickled herself by former tickling victims. Old, but a great clip!

Very nice!

By the way I havethe whole clip. For who is interested, give me a sign by pm

These are Real Tickling videos... Maybe the TIB should be asked permission before they are posted.

Uhh, TIB is gone, no longer exists.....

And I we'll never see a new video of Rachelle or Kristen Lea, unless someone new like guilttrip can hire them......

TIB wasn't gone for long (although now it's probably TIW). Any body want to argue whether this site looks awwwwwwwfully familiar??

http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/16393

Yes, there have been numerous discussions that have stated TIW is most likely TIB with a snazzy new mask :)

Though since he has seemingly sold stock in the old Real Tickling, its possible you would need to contact the new webmaster of RT for permission to transfer files.

Or perhaps the new webmaster doesnt mind?

I just wish some of the new producers would hire some of the older RealTickling models for some new stuff, instead of everybody longing for the old stuff. It was good, don't get me wrong, but there was so much that could have been done with so many good models. I would love to see guilttrip hire someone like Cassandra from RealTickling to do some new, pantyhose tickling videos. And he could hire Vivianna, who seems to also be gone these days.... or Meghan, or etc. etc. etc. Or Silvercherry could hire them, or .....

anyone have the Real Tickling Dr Baynes clip? I'd love to have that one on my computer. I have it in VHS, but I no longer have a VHS player, nor wish to watch it on my TV.

i actually have this one on VHS........this was the time when real tickling was putting out about the best videos available..........its really sad how they have bio-degraded into the sorry shape they are in today........

when dungeon of reversal first came out, i bought a copy of the original footage from realtickling. i have that entire scene in AVI digital format on a hard drive here -very clear -very crisp picture and sound in 640x480 resolution. i would consider selling the footage if the price offered was right.

explaination::: i had a lot of money back then (not so much anymore) so i actually bought a lot of the older footage from him privately, on cdrom in the original quality

I can't wait until this one comes out! I hope there's a sequel if the first vid's a success!

Tickling in the dungeon!

Thanks. That clip is as awesome as it is small. There was a time when a lot more tickling videos were in dungeon settings, as the tickle video business great out of the B.D.S.M. home video market.

Of course I noticed how good-looking the girls in this clip are - especially the victim - and sure enough, the closing credit was Real Tickling, which seems to consistently hire the best-looking tickle models.

It's still around if you go to the clips4sale site listed above (http://www.clips4sale.com/store/601) the clips are on pages 180 and 181 or do a search for kristin.. the clips are tc5194 and tc5195. That was an excellent video and I'm glad it's still around. Also liked the Happy Hour 2000 clip which featured Crystal, Wendy, and Kristin.

but i have it in full screen clear quality, not grainy letterbox size. i bought the original footage before it was even edited and cut up into clips.

Kristin Lea, one of the best girls to have ever being in tickling, I remember when she was the welcome of the TMF with a clip.
Dungeon of Reversal as lee, Dungeon of Happiness as ler, she was great!. As a lee on TC 5247/5248 tickled by TIB himself, and a few more. One of the all times best.
From my point of view Dungeon oh Happiness features the best feet tickling scene ever. Kristin on Rachelle. Even today any producer/common person can watch it and knowing in an instant what the tickling fetish is all about, either for doing business or for a taste of it. Non plus ultra.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back