• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chritina Carters Nylon Tickle-Mostly Feet-thefetisvault.com-clips4sale.com/152

All I want to know is what airline is she a flight attendant for? I have always wanted to meet and tickle a flight attendant.

TicklesFemales

Is it just me, or is this the same exact setting and tickler as in RealTickling's Christina Carter clips?

Either way, I remember Christina from the Christina's Tickle Survey from TickleCentral. That preview clip was excellent.

My dream or my tickling fantasy is to see christina carter tied up in hogtied and she is wearing tan sheer nylons (like in this preview) and one or two tickles her helpless feet without any mercy.

could be a request for the next clip you make sexyjess :D:D:D

That was great. I remember when flt attendant dressed almost like that. I loved the nylon foot tickling and would to see more. Thanks for posting.

great clip-many thanks for posting this one
Christina is always so good.
BTW:Does dtrell know what airline she works for - perhaps he could let me know, i would ber interested in seeing her..........thanks

Christina Carter is one of the best models I've ever seen! But i think it would be nice if she'll be tickled by big brutal man!

Damn fine clip! Christine must have felt it was a religious experience. Why else would she keep laughing and calling, "Oh God! Oh God!"

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back