• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fitness Tickle Club II: new opportunities

Rod

TMF Novice
This is a follow-up to my first story I published a while ago (available here). Personally I think it's even better than that part. This is the introductory part so like usually in such case it has rather little tickling and quite a lot of foot-fetish in. Stay tuned though as the next parts will feature lots of tickling with new bondage methods, new techniques and in-tickling interviews :) I hope you have fun

Sandra stepped her bare foot in the door of the club's cloakroom, about to head for the gym after changing her clothes. However instead of walking on, she turned around. Once again she took a look at the room and carefully examined it. To her surprise, everything was just the way it should have been. On the bench by the longest wall she saw her own trousers, like usually left in a total mess. On the same bench she noticed Eve's jeans, as always neatly folded. The beige leather jacket that was hung above them definitely belonged to Agatha and the army green one was Margo's. Also other girls' clothes were exactly where she expected them to be. Something was completely wrong though. Obviously, all girls had already gone to the gym. However, even though the training session was supposed to have begun 20 minutes earlier, not a single sound came to Sandra's ears. No loud laughter nor even a surprised scream after the first touches laid on a girl's body by merciless ticklers. The club seemed dead!

"Damn, if it's me that they were waiting for to begin, then I'm flying home instead of walking today." - Sandra thought anxiously, imagining hot air of a hair dryer being blown on her securely immobilized soles in a torturous, though yet unknown to her, breeze. She shuddered, although she coulnd't deny the thought thrilled her.

"No, it's impossible. They can't have been waiting all this time. In the end I told Agatha I'd be late and asked her to excuse me with the coach! And even if she didn't he would have never let them wait for 20 minutes idly. Something else must have happened!" she thought again and decided to hurry up.

Having passed the short corridor clapping her bare feet on the floor, Sandra pushed the door and ran into the gym. Her astonishment didn't diminish at all when she saw her friends, none of whom was strapped to the tables. Tim's absence was rather strange too. She calmed down a little though, seeing that the athmosphere in the gym was friendly and optimistic. Also the notion of severe punnishment she would receive for delaying the training was gone now, which wasn't particularly important to her though. Answering to several "Hi's" she walked up to Agatha, Eve and Margo who were sitting in the remote corner of the room. Since the girls started meeting for private tickle-sessions in Sandra's flat, they became inseparable.

-Hello girls, what the hell is going on, why are we wasting our time?! - she asked sitting down Indian-style by Agatha' side.
-Well, noone knows exactly... - laughed Margo staring at her own toes that were playfully wiggling all the time - Fifteen minutes ago Tim left telling us not to strap anyone in, because Beata has something to tell us. - Hearing that Sandra looked insecure again. Beata was the owner of the club and Tim's boss. Sandra and Agatha knew her personally as they had met when they enrolled for tickling-endurance trainings at the beginning of their tickling adventure. She had never met Beata at the gym though...
-But don't worry, blondie. There is nothing wrong with the group. They're not suspending our sessions nor even plan to do it! - Eve joined the chat seeing how upset Sandra was, hearing about Beata's visit - That's the first question I asked!
-Oh, little one took to tickling, huh? You would miss it, wouldn't you? - laughed the tall blonde and playfully attacked Eve's uncovered ribs - And this is what happens when someone calls me blondie - she cried victoriously as the petite brunette curled on the floor laughing helplessly and trying to protect herself.

No more questions about the delay were asked as this little attack was enough to trigger off a tickle-fight between all the four girls. First, Agatha and Margo joined Sandra in torturing their newest friend, then girls from outside the pack offered her some relief, teaming up against Agatha and Sandra. Eve and Margo started tickling them too but the fun was soon interrupted.

The door opened and in came Beata followed by Tim. The woman was about 30 years old and was dressed the usual business woman manner. In spite of that, before walking upon the matresses that covered the floor, she stopped to take her shoes off and walked on wearing just her pantyhose. She definitely didn't look like she was there to bring bad news. Passing by the girls she replied to their "Good afternoon madam" with a short "Hello girls, my name is Beata, remember it!".

Finally Beata sat down in the middle, turkish style like most girls in the room. She started her short speech, not waiting for any questions.

-Hello girls, I'm sorry you had to wait for me for so long. I promise you'll have a chance to make up for the time you wasted whenever you want. I came here with a little offer. But first, I'd like to thank you. The tickling-endurance group is currently our most popular one. No other group shows so much enthusiasm and regularity in training. It's thanks to you and to Tim. His idea worked perfectly. Tickling-endurance is already our trademark but we're going to take one more step ahead. Last month I accepted Tim's project and signed the contract for providing equipment for a new professional tickling-gym. We're planning to expand our offer and run more groups like yours. Next week you'll find out what we have in store for you. But I have to ask you for help. If we want more people to come here we need advertisement. There will be a TV advert and an instructional material in one of health & lifestyle programs on the local TV. We need volunteers to take part in it. The more of you agrees to appear on camera, the better. It would be nice if they could interview some of you but most importantly, we need genuine footage of the training-session. If you want, you can bring someone new with you, everyone is welcome. Next week's training will start one hour earlier. You're meeting for a normal tickle-session but those who agree will be on camera. Let us know before next week. And now, everyone go back to the tables, Tim will answer all questions! Hope to see you next week!

Once Beata finished, she stood up and went back to the door, guided by girls' surprised looks. When she walked off the matress she grabbed her shoes and walked on carrying them in her hand, not bothering to put them back on...

Excited whispers that filled the gym once the boss left didn't prevent the girls from strapping first trainees down. Once each table had one young woman on it, a normal, intense tickle-session began. The ticklers seemed even more enthusiastic than usually though, and the ticklees reacted vigorously, not trying to supress their reactions at all!

Agatha was the last girl to be unbound after the training. She left the table exhausted and happy as ever. Just before her, Sandra was released having just undergone another intense tickle session that day. Sandra was increasingly convinced it was the young Eve who was her favorite tickler.

The tiny brunette may not have been as effective as Agatha was but she easily made up for it with her enthusiasm. Everytime Eve started to work upon her body, Sandra felt like the girl was taking revenge for the first tickling in Eve's life that Sandra administered, inviting her to the tickle kingdom. At the same time, the blonde loved Eve's gentleness especially when she was taking care of the ticklee's feet. She tickled ruthlessly but just before she would start she touched them so carefully that you could think Eve was a well-paid massagist, not a colleague who was just about to begin, more or less, torturing you!

Sandra corrected her ponytail and gave Eve a high five. Having realized Agatha is already free, both proceeded to the door. Agatha soon joined them, together with Margo, her most persistent tormentor that evening. At the door, Tim stopped Agatha for a second.

-I hope you can make it - he said - we need something special for next week, I can't imagine anyone else doing it.
-Damn, my mother doesn't even know I come here! I don't think she'll like seeing me on the TV... But you know I'll do whatever I can...
-Don't worry, any girl can star the TV advert and the programme... Your task will be the instructional footage. We'll have be another piece of film produced specially for promotion at professional conferences. I thought we might show the extreme side of tickling-endurance... Your mom won't see that unless you show it to her yourself!
-If you say so... I guess I'm in! - finished Agatha, thrilled as hell but little insecure.

After a quick shower Agatha joined the other girls at styling their hair. She took a quick look at the hairdryers the girls held. She never used one, she always allowed her hair to dry on their own.

She joined the conversation whose topic was obvious. All the girls were willing to take part in the shot. Some of them even thought of bringing their sisters and friends. Agatha wished the day came immediately... In fact, all the girls did.

Since the girls confirmed their participation the following day, the next week passed quickly. The four best friends found enough time to prepare though. The evening before the shot, they met at Sandra's flat where each received a perfect pedicure from Agatha. The tall brunette picked toe polish for each girl on her own. Once the celebration was over, Margo's toenails shined with wild red, Sandra's were painted bright pink, Eve's feet were decorated with extremely cute French pedicure and Agatha's own toenails were noble crimson.

One hour and a half before the planned time of the training all the girls were at the club. Noone told them to do so but the excitement was too high to stay at home. Tim, who had already been at the club preparing everything for the shot didn't seem surprised to see them but firmly asked the girls to stay away from the gym which heightened the excitement among the barefoot girls in the corridor even more.

Half an hour later the door opened and in came Beata accompanied by two cameramen and the host of the Health & Lifestyle programme. Having introduced Dorothy - a 24 year-old journalist of the local TV, Beata quickly disappeared in her office. Tim took the cameramen to the gym and Dorothy stayed with the trainees to make friends with them.

When Dorothy approached "the barefoot line" all the girls cried spontanously "Take your shoes off!", which she did obediently with a huge smile. She wore no socks under her trainers but her feet were surprisingly good-looking and seemed very smooth. The woman's sportive image perfectly suited the programme she hosted. She was of average height, had short black hair and was very slim. She was a long-time friend of Beata so she felt quite comfortable in the club.

-Wow, I didn't know you had such a familiar athmosphere here - the journalist said laughing as she sat on the floor among the girls, extending her legs towards them - Beata and Tim told me a lot about you! I'm sure we will get some great footage together. I understand you all agreed to show up on camera? If so, then our plan is: we're filming the whole session from the begininng until the end. During the shot I'd like to interview some of you briefly. For the advert we will need a few seconds of footage with each of you going nuts from the tickling. How much time does it take for the tickling to get intense?

-Usually it gets tough after five minutes, it should be enough - one of the girls answered supported by several other ones.

-Great! There are 12 of you so we need one hour to get each of you. The whole shoot is to last for about 3 hours so we have plenty of time for the rest of the programme. I hope you will agree to stay some longer if we find something more to show, though. I don't know you yet, so maybe you will pick one of you to answer several questions at the begining. And for shorter interviews I'll be picking you myself once you get tied up - Dorothy continued with a devilish grin that made all the girls laugh - And now the most important part: we have about 40 minutes left until the shot. We'll use that time to go out in the street. Beata suggested that we try to invite several girls who had never tried tickling-endurance before. You must help me encourage them, I need two of you for that! I hope you won't make me go there barefoot?

Girls laughed out again. They liked the idea. They quickly fancied Dorothy's friendly attitude and open-mindedness and after just a few minutes the "hunting squad' was completed. It consisted of Dorothy herself, Sandra and one more blonde named Dominica.

"We'll be right back!" said Dorothy putting her shoes back on and leaving the club with the two girls and one cameraman.

Agatha stayed in the club with Eve, Margo and the other girls. She wished she could go with Sandra and Dominica but she decided she wouldn't show her face in the footage for the TV. Her task was ambitious enough anyway. She even was a little nervous.

-So tenderfoot, how do you like our host's feet? Just beg for a tickle, huh? - Agatha finally adressed Eve after the three girls left. Eve and Margo who sat beside the brunettes smiled. They also noticed Dorothy's long and narrow smooth feet with black-painted toenails.
-Yeah... I wonder if she keeps them like that all the time or if she expects to show them some more today... - pondered Eve in answer.
-They definitely look ticklable to me! It can't be a coincidence - summarized Margo.

The girls in the street set out for the searh immediately. They decided it will be DOrothy to stop the bypassing girls and Sandra and Dominica will start their part once they stop and show some interest. The first girls to answer Dorothy's "Are you ticklish question" were a pair of students coming back from the college. Sandra's offer surprised them but especially one girl showed some interest.

-Tickling-endurace, huh? - the girl asked
-Yeah, it's just what the name says. We're members of the fitness-tickle-club and we'd like to invite you for a demo training. - encouraged Sandra
-Sounds interesting... What exactly is it all about?
-Well, we use the natural human reaction to tickling as a form of a fitness excercise. I see you're staying fit and I'm sure it takes you a lot of time. Tickling-endurance can be up to twice as effective as a typical aerobic training! In 30 minutes you can burn up as much calories as during one hour of typical excercise!
-Oh no, 30 minutes of tickling is not for me! I'd kill you if you started tickling me! - protested the other student who was silent so far
-Don't run away screaming once you her it but most of us would do so! That's why we get immobilized before tickling!
-No way, it's not for me! I can't make it, let's go home Agnes - the less enthusiastic student commented
-Wait, it sounds scary but it can be fun! I hope you don't have to get naked for this? - stopped her the other one
-Of course not! We wear training suits that cover all of our private parts! You will get a free one if you join today. And also you will receive a 3-months free entrance ticket to all the club's facilities!
-Cool, I think I'll try it out! - the student was becoming even more interested but the other one was still reluctant
-And maybe you'll just go and have a look at the session? - offered Dominica to reluctant girl
-No, thanks, see you tomorrow Agnes! - she replied and turned around
-I hope she won't be mad with you... Welcomde to the club, my name is Dorothy and these are Sandra and Dominica!
-Agnes, nice to meet you - answered the newly-recruited dark blonde
-Come with me, I'll show you round the club - offered Dominica and they headed for the club leaving Sandra and Dorothy for further hunts.

Sandra and Dorothy gave each other a high five and proceeded to survey more girls. After the inital succes it became more difficult. Several girls just ran away hearing the words "tickling" and "immobilization", others showed some interest but said they were in a hurry and just asked for the club's phone number. They even tried to recruit two couples but with the first one they had to give up immediately to to the guy's rude reaction. The other couple seemed much more interested, especially the boy, once he heard there was no group for guys and that he might join them in tickling his girlfriend. His tiny blonde sweetheart became pale hearing what's in store for her and looking at him appealingly urged him to go away.

-Wanna try there? - asked Dorothy showing a pair of women, presumably mother and daughter, admiring clothes in a boutique's window
-Sure, why not - replied Sandra, much to the host's surprise

-Good afternoon ladies, would you please spare some time and listen to my offer?... - Sandra adressed the two women. They politely stopped and turned at her. The blonde then adressed the younger one - Hi, my name is Sandra, I just wanted to ask if you practice any sport?
-No, unfortunately, studying law takes too much time to practice any sport, but I hope it's not visible - replied the 18-year-old-girl, a little embarassed
-Of course not! But I think my offer should be interesting to you then! I practice tickling-endurance, a revolutionary fitness activity that allows me to stay fit by sacrificing just one hour and a half a week!
-Great, but what is it all about? Tickling?!
-Yeah, we use it to improve oxygen circulation in human body which accelerates metbolism and the fat-burning process. In the training we immobilize and tickle each other on special tables under supervision of an experienced coach.
-Wow, immobilization?! Sounds scary, but I'm willing to see that!
-Please come with me then. You're welcome to try it out today too. If you join now you will get half a year membership that allows you to attend the tickling-endurance classes and also use the variety of facilities at our club for free!
-Cool! I'm starting to like it. Mom, will you go home or are you going with me? - the girl adressed her mother, a woman of about 40 years of age
-I think I'll stay, I'll be too nervous at home thinking of anyone tying up and tickling you! Remember how ticklish you are! - replied the older woman smiling at her daughter, knowing she had no chances to alter her mind.
-I can make it... I hope - decided the 18-year-old
-Come with us then! - said Dorothy and Sandra together as Sandra patted the girl's back.

When the four entered the club they only met Agnes and Tim in the lobby. All other girls were already in the cloakroom preparing for the shot. Agnes was barefoot. "They must have made her familiar with our rules yet. Agatha will have fun again" - thought Sandra taking her own shoes off and telling the new girl, Paula to do so as well. Now she could take a look at feet of both new girls.

She thought both pairs were pretty but Agnes seemed to be more aware of their look, with cute pink toe polish on. Paula had unpainted toenails but still they were nicely shaped, clean and shiny. Sandra couldn't recall the last time she saw unpainted toenails at the club but finally realized that the last she saw were her own toenails during her very first training! This little resemblance made her like Paula even more and consider her natural toes cool and very refreshing.

As Sandra took a moment to admire the girl's feet, Tim politely invited Paula's mother to join Beata in the office for a cup of tea, promising to take good care of her daughter. He quickly measured Agnes and Paula with in his eyes and provided them with tickling suits of an apropriate size. The new girls were asked to follow Sandra to the cloakroom and change into the new outfit. Once all the three did it, Tim entered the room followed by Agatha and Dominica who already wore their tickling suits and Dorothy. Dominica quickly introduced herself to Paula and Tim presented Agatha to both new girls.

-Dominica, Sandra and Agatha are our most experienced trainees, so apart from me, they will be taking care of you. Today's session is quite special as we have the TV crew to film it. - Tim said as an introduction - You are here to have fun and see if you like the experience. If you don't, you can quit at any time. If you do, feel free to join us. Like the girls told you before the first half a year of membership is free for you. I suggest that both of you try being tickled as that's what is most important here so please don't leave before you try. Then if you don't want to get tickled anymore, you can stay with us anyway and have some fun as the ticklers. As the ticklees you'll be tickled simultanously on you feet, armpits, stomach, thighs, elbows and anywhere else you're ticklish except for any private spots. At first you will be given breaks everytime you request one, until finally we would like each of you to stand five minutes of tickling non-stop. Od course it's not obligatory but if you think you enjoy tickling after the first minutes of your session, after 5 minutes non-stop you will now exactly if tickling is the right choice for you. Your first session will be about 20 minutes for each of you overall. You'll find out everything else as the training progresses. Now I'd only like to advise you something. You're both thin so when you find yourselves on the tables and someone tickles your stomach or ribs, try your best not to stress you abdominal muscles. If you don't, it can be a little painful which noone wants, do you? Okay, that's all I have to say for now, I hope you enjoy the session.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Last edited:
Very nice

Very nice story again! I am waiting for the next parts!

Best regards,
Gear

I'm glad to see this series continuing. Keep up the good work!

we can only imagine!
love this story, more please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bump:

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back