• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

hello

jonathan

hey, i am from austin, texas and i was just wondering if anyone in my area is interested in this sort of thing.

i am rather new to this, um, 'community' ? so i dont really know what to say or have any specific comments, but i know i am good at making girls smile and laugh, haha, with or without tickling...so i am not shy about it :) just like to have fun with cool people

anyone else?

also, heres my webpage, if you are reading this and you wanna know who i am.
http://hometown.aol.com/unme69llnt/myhomepage/profile.html

i was gonna try to add myself to that members pix area too, but like i said, im new to all this, so i'm sure i'll get around to it eventually

ne way, i guess im one of the first to post from the south, but hopefully not the last

laters yall :)
jonathan (email: [email protected])

actually, there's a list for the Texas area, and OddJob's lookin' t'organize down there. There's also a gent who goes by Highpockets that tried to organize last year. Further, there's other NEST folks there. Add the Southern Gathering, last hosted in New Orleans, and you have many down your way.

Just a matter of gettin' folks active, that's all.

Hello Neighbor

Well we here at Bear's Tickling Fantasies say hello from Arlington Texas, smack in the middle of Dallas/Fort Worth. We have been wanting to get one going here in Texas but nothing has come of it. Course us being the chickens that we are, plus all who read my thread in AMT knows I am currently out of work. So no money makes for a crappy party...LOL. We Texans need to work on this.

MasterBear:D

Attachments

• feet1.jpg
    feet1.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 145
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back