• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Sexiest Asian Triple Tortured fff/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
The sexiest Asian ever, Carmen, is back and Tasha really wants to make Carmen suffer. She enlists the help of Vicky and Mimi to really give Carmen the most intense tickling experience ever! Now Carmen is so damn ticklish, it only takes one person about 10 secs to break her, so imagine 5 minutes of non stop tickling, two girls on her feet and one on her pits. She totally loses it! Yes, Carmen cries, but that's what she wants, to be pushed beyond her tickle limitations, Evil Tasha is always happy to oblige!

You can find this video on my ALL GIRL/GIRL tickling clips4sale store:http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/15590

Meh. Too much screeching. Nady's way sexier, and has a great laugh to boot.

Yeah. Been wanting to see Carmen tickled by Tasha. Thanks, looks cool.

Great clip.Tasha is sooooo ruthless.More of her would be great. :xpulcy:

:justlips:
I love that clip. Getting a lee to swear at her, and really mean it, proves that Tasha is a great tickler!

Wow! Would you ask Carmen if she'd like to play Madame Koo if I ever make a "Vellicatrices Unlimited" movie? Damn, she's ticklish!!! :yowzer:

~FTKL

Yes, I'd like to see the black girl tickled, too.

I so wish you would do a full length tickling video with Carmen, like the ones done by Dungeon Maidens - I'll even write the script for you - and I can fly down to help you film it, if you like.

My observation is that Carmen seldom laughs when she is tickled; she simply screams. I guess this shows that everyone reacts differently when tickled.
I wonder whether it is possible to put two mirrors, one on each side next to the ticklee so that we can see how her legs struggle and jerk, given that the board of the stocks is not transparent.

My observation is that Carmen seldom laughs when she is tickled; she simply screams. I guess this shows that everyone reacts differently when tickled.
I wonder whether it is possible to put two mirrors, one on each side next to the ticklee so that we can see how her legs struggle and jerk, given that the board of the stocks is not transparent.

Check out the thread: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=115629
This is a body tickling of Carmen, you can see her entire body.

Beautiful smile albeit questionable vocabulary!

Carmen has such a gorgeous smile. But someone ought to wash out that mouth of hers with soap. Or, better still, tickle her!

She seems more sensitive on the underarms.

Check out the thread: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=115629
This is a body tickling of Carmen, you can see her entire body.
My point is not to see her body being tickled. My point is to see her body while she is being tickled in this particular video. Covering her body is somewhat like covering her face. People want to see her facial expression while being tickled and I want to see her (lower) body struggles and jerks while her feet are being tickled.

nice clip

nice clip..i would love to see nady and carmen have their own video :) are u ever gunna do that?

nice clip..i would love to see nady and carmen have their own video :) are u ever gunna do that?

What do you mean exactly, Nady is coming back this Friday (my personal favorite!). So explain exactly what you want to see and I'll do it!

well if i had my wish about nady and carmen...

well if i had my wish about nady and carmen... it would be nady tickling carmen on a bed..or the other way around once again on a bed ..either way is fine with me becasue they are both sexy...preferably upperbody tickling..maybe (hopefully, if you could) include a part where the lee's arms are tied above her head (not like u would see in a spread eagle style, just right above stretched out) and the tickler is sitting on the lee's arms tickling her underarms non-stop so she cant move at all? lol im not picky :) i just LOVE that tickling position...if you could make a video like that i would be soo grateful..ohh and can i have your email if thats not too much to ask? :)

Last edited:
well if i had my wish about nady and carmen... it would be nady tickling carmen on a bed..or the other way around once again on a bed ..either way is fine with me becasue they are both sexy...preferably upperbody tickling..maybe (hopefully, if you could) include a part where the lee's arms are tied above her head (not like u would see in a spread eagle style, just right above stretched out) and the tickler is sitting on the lee's arms tickling her underarms non-stop so she cant move at all? lol im not picky :) i just LOVE that tickling position...if you could make a video like that i would be soo grateful..ohh and can i have your email if thats not too much to ask? :)

It looks like Nady might be away for a bit, but I have a new 18 year old asian girl who is so damn cute that I will have Carment tear apart! Then of course she will get her revenge, I never get tired of seeing Carmen get tickled!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back