• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LOL - New clip 11/18 - Rhianna in the Tickle Chair! (MMFFF/F, all over)

quinn65

Verified
Hi again,

An homage to our best selling clip ever, here's Rhianna back in the tickle chair for some incredibly intense tickle torture! The ol' t-chair is pretty sturdy, but I thought she was going to take it out a couple of times here. Watch the LOL team put poor Rhianna through the paces for 16 minutes 22 seconds of grueling torture with tickling everywhere, emphasizing the feet.

-Q.

p.s. Instead of spending an hour editing out 3 minutes of this, I just discounted the price $3. Enjoy!

Attachments

• rhichairpic1.jpg
    rhichairpic1.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 1,259
during 16 minutes does your camera "go mobile" for some arial shots and closeups or is it the same point of view?

during 16 minutes does your camera "go mobile" for some arial shots and closeups or is it the same point of view?

Not so much. I think there's one slight shift of angle partway through. Lots more mobile camera work in the other two "cot" clips posted along with this one, though.

-Q.

Looks like everyone had a lot of fun on that clip

God ...! Her Feet Are Wonderfully Gigantic!!!

I love Rhianna! There's just something that seems SO RIGHT about seeing her beautifully big tootsies trapped & presented to us in that tickle chair! ... a majestic sight to see , indeed!

Thanks for another stupendous clip , quinn65! :bowing:

Thanks =)

Thanks for all the feedback, folks. We did have a lot of fun and I'm glad you liked it. Always open to criticism as well.

Take care, :triangle:
-Q.

Any chance of 2 ticklees at one time?

God I hope so. We've planned that a couple of times but it never seems to work out for some reason. Sounds like a good excuse to do another shoot though! ;)

Thanks,
-Q.

Fantastic clip--love a lee with a big hearty laugh!!

Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back