• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Turtelli tickles Alba and the "son" shines bright

jfoottickler

TMF Poster
Bruno and Rodney arrived back outside of the restaurant where the necklace was supposedly “ripped off.”

“uhhhh…where is it?” said Bruno.

“I don’t know… I don’t know! Just keep looking,” said Rodney.

The two goons searched all around, under cars, in the sewer. The boys couldn’t find it. They were worried. They knew Don Turtelli would be more than upset if they didn’t find it.

Bruno squatted on the ground and began to look when suddenly he was knocked over.

“What are you nitwits doing? Where is my necklace!?!??!?!” yelled Don Turtelli.

“Well boss…its’ umm…it’s…”

“It’s right there!!” said Turtelli

JessicaAlba-oa91.jpg

The lovely Jessica Alba was wearing the necklace. She found it as she was on her way to shop with her boyfriend. Jessica picked up and couldn’t help but snatch it. Besides, finders keepers, losers weepers? Right?

JessicaAlba-oa9-1.jpg

“Do you like this” said Jessica as she showed her beau a black top.

“Babe, I like anything on you” he said, hoping that could help him get lucky later in the night.

“Aww” she kissed him.

“I really like that necklace,” he said. “Where did you get it?”

“Oh, it’s actually a copy of that Turtelli necklace. Eva got the real copy, but they were handing out necklaces that looked JUST like them. Don’t tell anyone it’s not real though” she whispered. Her boyfriend just smirked. Jessica took it off and gave it to her boyfriend before kissing him on the cheek.

Meanwhile, outside the store, Turtelli and the goons were coming up with a plan to get the necklace back.

“DAMMIT! DO IT” yelled Turtelli. Seconds later, Rodney ran in the store.

“FREEZE! GIVE ME THE DAMN MONEY IN THAT REGISTER!!!”

The crowd of people ran out, and Jessica couldn’t find her boyfriend.
“Ms. Alba, he went this way!” said Bruno, who snuck in the store.

Jessica followed Bruno out of the store.

“Keep going, he’s over here!” said Bruno.

Jessica was struggling to run in her flip flops, so she kicked them off. Her freshly pedicured feet were bumping against the sidewalk on the side alley of the building, when suddenly…

BAM!!!

Bruno, the bustard, tripped Jessica. She fell on her head and was out. Bruno grinned as he picker her up and loaded her in to Turtelli’s van.

MEANWHILE………….

Eva Longoria was STILL tied, and she was now crying.

“Please…anyone…someone untie me” she sobbed. She could hear footsteps.

“HELLO? Who’s…Who’s there?!?!?!?!” she said

“My, My….caught in a tough situation?” said the voice. It sounded to be an older man, but she couldn’t see. The lights were out.

“Listen you freak…untie me before I get your PUNK ASS arrested!” yelled Longoria.

“Look, sweetheart, it’s simple….I’ll scratch you’re back if you scratch mine,” said the man.

Longoria pondered for a second, but she figured what the hell, she was tied up and wanted to get free. She was extremely scared.

“Ok….What?? What do you want??” she responded.

“You see, my name is Ron…Ron Turtelli. My father Don abandoned my mother, and I hate him for that. I’ve lived my life fatherless, and it kills me everyday,” he said.

“Oh my God…I’m…I’m sorry!” said Eva.

“No apologies! Look, even though I never met my dad, I KNOW about him, and I KNOW his tricks…. I know he wants his grandmother’s necklace more than anything, and I want to get MY hands on it before him. Now, from my understanding, you recently purchased this necklace?” said Ron

Eva sighed “Look, I had the necklace, but I don’t anymore! I don’t know what happened to it!”

Ron walked closer to her “Tell me where the necklace is!” he shouted “ Or you’ll be very sorry!”

“Look, if I knew, I’d tell you! But I don’t!!!” she said.

“Ya know, I may not know my pops, but I have a lot of his personality traits….”

Ron turned the light on, which shined so Longoria could see him tracing a still little feather in circles around her right foot.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH GOSH! PLEASE! NOT THIS AGAIN!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” laughed Eva

“Tickle, Tickle, Tickle.” Said Ron.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH GOSH! I DON’T! I DON’T KNOW WHERE THE NECKLACE IS! TEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Ron was determined to get the necklace from her. He so badly wanted to upstage his father, when he didn’t know he was already behind.

MEANWHILE…..

Jessica Alba woke up very woozy. She looked around but couldn’t see anything, because she was blindfolded. Her wrists were bound with duck tape, and her left ankle was bound to a leg on the chair. Her right foot was propped up and tied to a snack table, which seemed as though it was bolted down to the floor.

She shrieked

“SOMEONE, HELP ME!!” she cried out.

“Well, I can help you, if you can help me?” said Turtelli

“What? Who is that?” she said.

“Look, I seen you wearing the Turtelli necklace…..I need it, please! It’s that simple!” he said

Jessica smirked, as she knew it was only a fake. She still didn’t want to give it up.

“Uhhhhhhhhhh…hehe….ummmm…. I don’t have it!” she said.

“Look lady, give me the necklace! It’s simple, or do I have to spell it out for you!??!” he shouted.

“Oh, please, spell it out!!” said Alba with a sarcastic tone in her voice.

“Ok hunny, you asked for it!”

Turtelli then pulled out his trusty feather and “tickled” a W on her sole.

“HEY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA” laughed Jessica

“W…H….E” said Don as he traced the letters on her foot with his feather.

“OK…STOP THAT IT HAHAHAHAHAHA! THAT TICKLES! HEHEHEHEHEHE” she laughed

“R…..E….I….S….T….H….” he continued to tickle.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEASE! I HAHAHAHAHA! I CAN’T HANDLE IT!”

“E…..N….E…C…K…L”

“PLEASE! I’M SOOOO TICKLISH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ANYWHERE BUT MY HEHEHE FOOT!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!”

“Ohhhh” said Don “Can’t handle it huh? Just tell me where the necklace is!” said Don.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I WON’T TALK YOU JERK!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Trust me, you’ll give me the necklace!” said Don

Turtelli continued to brush his feather around the arch of Jessica’s sexy sole. Jessica laughed and laughed.

MEANWHILE

“AHHHHHH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HOOHOOHOOHOOOHOOHOOHOO! PLEASE! STOP! I TOLD YOU I DON’T HAHAHA KNOW!” laughed Longoria. She was now being tickled by Ron and his sidekick Gene. Both men were using feathers on her luscious bare feet.

“I don’t think she’s gonna break, boss” said Gene.

“Yea!” said Ron. “No one person could stand a full hour of intense, non stop foot tickling!” he added

“Look” said Eva as she tried to catch her breath.

“They had replica’s at the event….you can find one, and claim to your dad you have the real one! There is a list, it’s available on this one website….anyone of the people on there should have it.” Said Longoria.

Gene switched off the light and unsnapped Longoria’s cords. Her tickle torture was over for now, but not for a close friend…..

ON THE OTHER SIDE OF TOWN……

“PLEASE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I’LL TELL YOU ANYTHING! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” laughed the gorgeous Jessica Alba.

“Then tell me where you stashed my necklace” said the Don as he slowly dragged his gentle feather up and down the soft, kissable bare sole of Jessica.

“HEHE!HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! HEHE! NEVER!” she yelled out.

“I can tickle this sole all day baby!” said Turtelli.

To tell you truth, he could. The interrogation had been going on for over an hour now. Alba was resistant though. She loved the necklace, even though it was a fake. She did’t want to hand it over. She wasn’t going to go down without a fight.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I WON’T TALK, YOU CROOK! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE” she laughed

Turtelli started to tickle the area where Jessica’s luscious toes met the ball of her foot. It drove her through the roof!

“AHHHHHHHHH! HAHA! NOT THERE! THAT TICKLES THE MOST RIGHT THERE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” she screeched

Turtelli continued to tickle, as the little twirling of the soft feather made the young actress cackle like a hyena.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA! OK! I WON’T LIE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I’VE CHEATED ON MY BOYFRIED!” she shouted

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AND WHEN I HAHAHA WHEN I WAS IN 3RD GRADE, I CHEATED ON MY ENGLISH TEST!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Yes….that’s great! But where is the necklace!”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WHEN I WAS 14, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I HAHAHAHA I HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE I DROVE HAHAHA ILLEGALLY!” she yelled out. She could barely handle it anymore. She was about to burst

“HAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OH GOD! PLEASE!!! I CAN’T TAKE IT!” she cried

“Give me the answer sweetie” growled Don.

Jessica couldn’t stand the tickling anymore she cracked

“HAHAHAHAHAHA! OK! OK! IT’S HAHAHAHAHA! IT’S WITH MY BOYFRIEND! BUT IT’S A FAKE!”

Turtelli’s feather came to a halt

“A FAKE ?!?!?!?!” he shouted

“They handed them out!” she cried “I don’t have the real one!” she said

“YOU BITCH!” yelled Turtelli.

“I wasted hours of valuable time for a FAKE! Look, listen to me sweetheart! You’re gonna help me find this necklace…or I promise, our tickle session WILL continue.” He said

“Ok…Ok…I’ll help! Just No more tickling!” she shouted.

Turtelli un strapped her ankle when suddenly he hurt someone pounding on the door.

“POLICE! OPEN UP!!!”

Turtelli dashed, and he jumped out the window. The door was knocked down and several officers stormed the scene. Alba began to cry, as the police consoled her.

“His name was…it was Turtelli….” She said.

“Turtelli…it must’ve been that DAMN Ron Turtelli” said one of the officers

“Guys, take care of her, I got some business to take care of!” said the officer.

i really enjoy yer whole turtelli thing. i look forward to them all the time.

do you take requests?? i wanna see beyone or kim kardashian get it

thanks

brandon

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back